Any Chance I can stay rank 10 and above?

If your not running meta perks on killer or playing meta killers such as Nurse, Billy or Hag the game is extremely frustrating.
Went myers and as the game was about to start 3 survivors changed last second to flick light builds... I dont want to be at these pussy meta ranks.. Hell I killed 3 of them but it wasnt a fun match. Dev team you gotta do something about the state of the game for the red ranks please! Rank 1 survivor, Rank 3 killer (sadly getting closer to rank 1).. this shits too toxic

Comments

• oRabble
    oRabble Member Posts: 44
    You can reach rank 1 with any Killer. I myself reach rank 1 playing exclusively Wraith from rank 15 to rank 1. Without using neither NOED or any Memento Mori. The more you play, the more you learn how to use the current loop/pallet meta into your advantage.
  • MegaWaffle
    MegaWaffle Member Posts: 4,172

I would like it if all the survivors and all the killers had their own rank. Some days I have to wait ages for a rank 1 survivor game and would rather swap characters to get a match.

I know that currently there is no way to do this but its just wishful thinking with some subtle complaining undertones.

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200
    edited September 2018

@Sandbagger69 said:
    If your not running meta perks on killer or playing meta killers such as Nurse, Billy or Hag the game is extremely frustrating.
    Went myers and as the game was about to start 3 survivors changed last second to flick light builds... I dont want to be at these pussy meta ranks.. Hell I killed 3 of them but it wasnt a fun match. Dev team you gotta do something about the state of the game for the red ranks please! Rank 1 survivor, Rank 3 killer (sadly getting closer to rank 1).. this shits too toxic

I guess you wanna reach rank 1 killer for the achivment, spend the next days tryhrading until rank reset to reach rank 1 and then never try ranking up again. Its simply not worth in this game, there are no rewards and you will only get punished by the unbalance.

Btw, I dont run meta perks as survivor and I dont have problems, the only time I touched DS was for lauries adept achievment and luckily I didnt have to use it

• Sarief
    Sarief Member Posts: 543

It's simple, really:
    just use harder killer setup until you derank enough
    Try Wraith. If you still PIP, try addon-less Wraith.
    No Power Hag, No power Huntress... No power Nurse (lol)
    No power Myers is strong though, in a way :)

• Peasant
    Peasant Member Posts: 4,104
    edited September 2018

Post edited by Peasant on
  • Esheon
    Esheon Member Posts: 568
    Sarief said:

It's simple, really:
    just use harder killer setup until you derank enough
    Try Wraith. If you still PIP, try addon-less Wraith.
    No Power Hag, No power Huntress... No power Nurse (lol)
    No power Myers is strong though, in a way :)

This, as well as trying perkless killers.

Also try meme builds. Say a Myers scratched mirror game where you try to only get generator grabs, or an insidious Doctor where you try to sneak up on survivors and pretend to be an illusion. Maybe a Freddy who tries to make survivors hide from the lullaby but never uses his power, or maybe he brings them into the dream world and then hides from them.

There are plenty of ways to screw with survivors while still getting a depip.
  • Zavri
    Zavri Member Posts: 261

Start a game and just afk as freddy.

Survivors can't farm off your AFK body so they typically leave.

Takes awhile but you will depip every game.