No Fix or Comment for Billy on 3.7.1 Update?

Why, is his nerf intentional or is it some changes that are in progress?

Comments

• Peanits
    Peanits Dev, Community Manager Posts: 7,523

The bugs for the hillbilly are still being worked on. They haven't been forgotten about, they just didn't make it into this hotfix.

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,900

Very glad to see you fixed Michael's stalk issues. That was a big much needed fix.

• Speshul_Kitten
    Speshul_Kitten Member Posts: 1,861

Okay great cause playing him has been a bit more frustrating for many of us

• PrinceAshitaka
    PrinceAshitaka Member Posts: 69

Oh man, I understand you guys are busy and can't fix everything...but I hoped he would've been a higher priority. I'm sure it sucks that huntresses don't get their bonus bloodpoints, but Billy's animations are so jarring right now. Another week of not playing him :/

• Ryuhi
    Ryuhi Member Posts: 3,733

I can definitely appreciate that. Would it be possible to get any kind of "known bugs" in the patch notes so we know which ones are being worked on? Some things like the Dead Hard bug and Ghostface stalk have been an issue for a while (though I'm really looking forward to seeing how mike's stalk has been improved!)

• BillyMain77
    BillyMain77 Member Posts: 415

I haven't seen anything about matchmaking? I'm sure you guys are aware of the ranking system but it's been extremely unfair to the point of the game almost not being fun. It seems to be that any time I'm searching with one other friend we always seem to get a very high (16-20) rank killer with both of us being rank 1. Now this has always been a problem but with patch 3.7.0 it became a way bigger problem. I would say 7-10 matches we get new killers. When we search as a 4 man red ranks this ratio goes down to like 3-10 games, but when its 2 of us it's almost every game and it's annoying after you bully baby killer after baby killer every game.

• Rin_is_my_waifu
    Rin_is_my_waifu Member Posts: 963

@Peanits Is the "silent slugs" bug ever gonna be fixed?

• Ryuhi
    Ryuhi Member Posts: 3,733

Its not even slugs, I've straight up had injured people without iron will who I couldn't hear grunting while using stridor.

• goatslinger
    goatslinger Member Posts: 522

I've only played billy a couple of times since the latest update but i've had no issues to actually playing him. What bugs are we talking about? I know he looks like he is having a seizure after chainsawing but it doesn't really affect me playing as him. Just looks dumb and clunky.

• csandman1977
    csandman1977 Member Posts: 2,358

Is it possible that they aren't 'fixing' Billy because he is the next killer to be reworked? They did say chainsaw bros are on the list.....

• KnotEnthusiast
    KnotEnthusiast Member Posts: 464

Peanits literally said above you they're being worked on. It's likely a massive fix that will take time, and there's no sense delaying small but important fixes just so they can release it with the big ones.

• csandman1977
    csandman1977 Member Posts: 2,358

I know what he said. Im just injecting some tinfoil hat conspiracy what ifs into the discussion.

Adding to what you said, could there be a more massive fix than a rework? Just saying! 😜