We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

BHVR let's get this straight.

deni111BG
deni111BG Member Posts: 21

So you enabled AA in all settings b/c the red stains of the killers are going trough walls insted of fixing ths bug normaly and now everyone with potato pc (including me) has to play with those unrecognizable blurry graphics

JUST FIX THE BUG WITH THE RED STAIN WHITOUT ENABLING THE AA

there are so many people that hate AA

Comments

• Fibijean
    Fibijean Member Posts: 8,342

Who said that's what happened? The last official statement I saw said that AA was harmless and they didn't disable access to that file to prevent people from turning it off, but to prevent them from messing with other, less harmless settings in the same file.

• twistedmonkey
    twistedmonkey Member Posts: 4,291

it wasn’t just to stop the red stain but many other settings which were being changed basically removing walls completely etc.

A graphics option would be nice and I am hopeful for one but that will take time due to the red stain issue as that needs worked on.

I don’t blame the devs for fixing something needed for now as it was the players after all who abused what options they were given which caused this change.

• deni111BG
    deni111BG Member Posts: 21

Yes they disabled the AA in the Engine.ini file but why did they disable it in GameUserSettings.ini in the first place when the problem was in the Engine file .

The players had to go to the engine file and edit it so they can remove AA b/c BHVR disabled the option to remove AA from the GameUserSettings.ini file