Who is the most boring,fun killer to play for you?

Dzeikor
Dzeikor Member Posts: 704

I think the most fun I have is when playing Wraith,I like his high mobility and spooking survivors with my bell.

The most boring,demogorgon,from all the killers I find both playing and watching others play him really boring.

Comments

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614

Yay, another Wraith man!

I get VERY bored playing Trapper. I can handle a few matches to get my Daily Rituals/Tome Challenges, but i can't play that guy consistently without a goal set up for me.

• OniWantsUrLocation
    OniWantsUrLocation Member Posts: 506

Most boring: Hag and Legion

Most Fun: Demo, LF and Oni - I just love them all

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675

To play against, I'm liking the Deathslinger so far. Keeps me on my toes.

• ALostPuppy
    ALostPuppy Member Posts: 3,398

To play as or play against? Guess I'll do both

Most fun to play as and against is probably Demo. His chases and ability never get boring, his music slaps and, come on it's a ######### Demogorgon.

Least fun is probably Spirit overall. Playing against is just as boring play as her. Unrewarding for guessing right against a spirit and even more unrewarding for having a lair of functional headphones and holding M2 to down a survivor. There's just nothing to her, she needs more tells whilst she's using her power to make her actually compelling and interesting to both play as and against. I would also say Deathslinger but I'm still finding him sort of fun to play as so he's not the worst for me. Plus his chase music and aesthetic are really damn good tbf.

• MegMain98
    MegMain98 Member Posts: 2,913
    edited May 2020

To play as...

Boring: Freddy

Fun: Spirit

To play against...

Boring: Freddy (again)

Fun: Myers

Post edited by MegMain98 on
  • DragonMasterDarren
    DragonMasterDarren Member Posts: 2,804

The Meta Killers are either a broken mess (nurse), boring as hell (Billy) or a combination of the two (spirit), they aren't fun, they're boring and are only played because they're strong

• Cheers
    Cheers Member Posts: 3,426

I love Hillbilly, Legion and Spirit. The feeling of zooming around while trying to land hits is great.

My last favourite killers are Freddy and Cannibal. Both have very boring playstyles that I simply can't adapt to.

• BattleCast
    BattleCast Member Posts: 698

Fun: Legion, Clown, Pig. They aren't the strongest, but damn are they a blast.

Boring: Spirit. So many issues with this Killer I don't even want to get started.

• HulkHodn
    HulkHodn Member Posts: 116

Ahh i see... weak killers are fun and the strong ones are boring... easy juke and escape huh?

• GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110

To play as:

Boring: Demo

To play against:

Boring: Deathslinger

• Cabbage
    Cabbage Member Posts: 349

Boring: Clown

Fun: Huntress

• Blister987
    Blister987 Member Posts: 54

Nope. Clown makes people sleep and Billy doesn't. Nice try tho, Freddy main.

• Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 16,075

Most fun Killer to play: Pig and Billy (when not bugged)

Most boring Killer to play: Freddy and Hag

Most fun Killer to play against: Good Billy who goes for Chainsaws a lot

Most boring Killer to go against: Freddy

Also dislike Huntress, not because she is boring to face, she was one of my favorites to go against. And then Dedicated Servers came.

• pizzamess11
    pizzamess11 Member Posts: 149

Favorite is billy followed closely by oni, and the least fun is probably hag and trapper for me. The very defensive style you have to play to get the most out of their kits is just really boring to me.

• evilwithinIII
    evilwithinIII Member Posts: 154

To play:

Fun: oni or ghostface

Boring: trapper

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,900

Most fun to play as: Myers

Most fun to play against: Myers

Least fun to play as: Trapper and Freddy

Least fun to play against: Freddy, Doc and Ghostface.

• PrettyFaceKate
    PrettyFaceKate Member Posts: 1,776

Freddy and Hag, to play as or against. There are others that come close, though.

• Ghostwithaface
    Ghostwithaface Member Posts: 594

Yeah Oni is great fun. Whenever i feel that need for speedy, Oni is it. That or when i feel like jump scares and sneaking around, ghostface here i come. Of course ghostface i find also fun to go against. For you gotta keep on your toes and you never know where they might be lurking.

Yeah Myers is fun to play as and against, since he has so many add ons, leading to resulting in so many different styles of game play. You can play against three different Myers and they could all be running different builds, resulting in three totally different games from one another.

Yeah spirit is always relaxing to play. I'm not sure why but it just feels so relaxing to play spirit, just be casual and just have some fun. That and laughing when i mind game myself. That and they are also fun to play against. For it's alot of fun being able to trick and out wit a spirit and get away due to some classic mind gaming.

• Androuruguayo99
    Androuruguayo99 Member Posts: 55

To play as:

Boring: Freddy

To play against:

Boring: Freddy, way too boring. The chases are boring and they all use the same combination

Fun: Spirit. I love the design, the chases, having to "guess" where to move

• Bovinity
    Bovinity Member Posts: 1,522

I generally most enjoy fast-moving killers, so right now Legion has been the most fun for me. In spite of the reputation of being awful, I'm consistently having great matches. 3-4k nearly every game, even against purple-red ranks. And against lower ranks, hoo-boy is Legion a pubstomper.

I honestly think that if people get past the whole, "Can't even kill with the power!" issue in their minds and look at it as more of a strategic tool, they'd find Legion can often perform much better than people will lead you to believe.

Looking to try Oni next, but I'm not sure he'll have the same feel, even if he is considered better overall.

However, I just don't really like playing Billy. Yeah, he's great, and yeah he can zip around the map, but it's just not the same.

• BunnyTheHutt
    BunnyTheHutt Member Posts: 1,773

Most fun too play as is Deathslinger, nothing comes close too shooting an reeling in a helpless survivor.

most boring is Spirit. I'm not good with her but I'm at red ranks so I can't practice either because everyone has Iron Will and gen rushes.

• Player35
    Player35 Member Posts: 119
    edited May 2020

Least fun to play as: trapper and hillbilly.

Most fun to play as: Hag and (this surprised me) oni

• Owlzey
    Owlzey Member Posts: 442

To play as

Fun - Mikey, Wraith, pallet Freddy

Boring - Hag, Clown, Trapper

Play Against

Fun - Mikey, Billy, Wraith, Doc

Boring - Spirit, Hag, Clown, Plague

• MadArtillery
    MadArtillery Member Posts: 826

Pig most fun for sure as gen grabs never get old, hats are satisfying, and snoot boops. Always feel like I have all the tools I need.

Least fun? Probably billy just because I'm not a super high sensativity guy so I always end up doing a spin into a wall every time I rev a chainsaw.

• Akito
    Akito Member Posts: 673

Even I like playing Trapper because of the feeling of getting someone trapped. When I play Trapper the survivors mostly play hella efficient what makes it so incredible boring to play low tier killer like trapper, wraith.

Same as legion. When survivors counter him by splitting up and additional to his weak ability you can't even enjoy his power. I hate that when you can't smack multiple survivors.

So legion is the most boring killer and Goofy is such an annoying killer whatever perspective.

Most fun is currently oni. I had so many games against really good survivors with OoO, DS, Unbreakable, BT, DH, clicking and tbagging from highs and behind windows. And oni has such a good ability to escalate very quickly. And very often the clicky clicky went very fast to AAAAH. Especially if you down multiple survivors and you feel like you have an actual chance to apply map pressure via downing very fast or at least 2 survivors so that the others are forced to leave the gens. And he's still very fair and so intense to play against.

So Oni is a very cool and strong killer from both sides.

• Yung_Slug
    Yung_Slug Member Posts: 2,238

Boring to play as: Hag or Freddy

Boring to play against: Freddy

Frustrating/stressful to play against: Hag, Trapper, and Huntress

Fun to play as: Myers

Fun to play against: Nurse

• thesuicidefox
    thesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,223

I don't like this word "boring". It's like a fad people throwing this word around to describe something they don't like about the game. "This killer is boring" ... "this perk is boring"... "this map is boring". Boring is like going to church when you're not religious. You aren't engaged or stimulated. You feel like falling asleep. The only time I think using the word "boring" to describe your experience in the game is valid is if nothing is actually happening.

Case and point, my friend and I as rank 1's got this rank 20 Pig last night. She was REALLY bad even for a rank 20. She would lose track of you without you even doing anything. She wasted a lot of time walking around the map in places where no one was at. Chases would last all of 5 seconds, you basically would have to stop and wait for her to find you again. And of course she wasn't at all good enough to challenge us. We spent majority of the game doing NOTHING and with 1 gen left we decided to stop and just screw around and get chases. THAT was boring (up until we made our own fun) because we weren't engaged or stimulated. It just triggers me when someone hates playing against Clown, for example, and gets chased, does all the things you'd want to happen in a game just with them complaining it's Clown the whole time, then they turn around and say "Clown is boring". No, what you want to say is "Clown is frustrating" or "I hate Clowns". Not that he is boring.

And for the record yes we all escaped the Pig but we played nice and let her get some hooks and stuff. We're not complete bullies.

All that said...

Killers I find fun to play: Spirit, GF, Huntress, Billy, Nurse, Legion, Trapper, Oni.

Killers I have little to no interest in playing because they don't appeal to me: Wraith, Deathslinger, Doc, Bubba, Myers, Hag.

Killers I enjoy playing against: Everyone but Doc and Deathslinger.

Killers I dislike playing against: Doc and Deathslinger. Also sometimes Wraith because I find them to be toxic a lot of the time.

• Tokie
    Tokie Member Posts: 8

Fun: Demogorgon.

Boring: Myers, both gameplay and aesthetically (I love his design in the movies but in he looks so bland in DBD)

• BubbaMain64
    BubbaMain64 Member Posts: 546

My least favorite would be spirit, boring to play as and against. She's basically simon says and a free win for any killer who knows what they're doing.

My top favorites would be Demogorgon/Oni. They have a high skill-cap which makes them rewarding to play and are fun to play against.

• SMitchell8
    SMitchell8 Member Posts: 3,302

I love playing as Trapper as traps take cunning, skill and ingenuity to catch survivors. Ghostface is good fun when using night shroud and Wraith is fun because he's so mobile and simple to use.

I've not played as Freddie but i can't imagine him being much fun.

• luka2211
    luka2211 Member Posts: 1,433

To play as:

Fun:Billy(Double engravings mainly for curving)

Boring:Poopooslinger

To play against:

Fun: Again Billy,and I'd say probably demo/huntress.

Boring:Poopooslinger

• Hag.is.Dtier
    Hag.is.Dtier Member Posts: 1,398

Fun:

Deathslinger/Huntress

Hag/Trapper

Michael/Ghostface

Boring:

Freddy

Bubba

Legion

Billy