Who do you guys want the new killer to be?

Options

I know there’s a lot of rumors and leaks saying it may and most likely will be Candyman, but on the chances it isn’t - what killer (and survivor) would you guys want in the game?

and on top of that, what kinds of perks/abilities would you want to see on said characters?

Comments

• kreeper124
    kreeper124 Member Posts: 491
    Options

I've always wanted Slenderman to be a killer. I have no idea how they'd do it, but if they do it right I would love a Slenderman chapter

• megansnotcreative
    megansnotcreative Member Posts: 23
    Options

yess! a slenderman chapter would be amazing and (i don’t know if it’s confirmed or not), but on leaks by daylight they leaked a noise that sounds rather similar to slenderman’s.

hopefully they add him in

• kreeper124
    kreeper124 Member Posts: 491
    Options

Also sounds similar to bees, which makes me think Candyman (along with most other people)

The LBD posts also say that the killers code name is Wales, and as far as I know Slenderman doesn't have a connection to Wales. I'm not the biggest fan of Candyman so I'm not sure if he's connected to Wales at all

• CANxOFxCORN
    CANxOFxCORN Member Posts: 204
    Options

Benny - Halloweentown

• Reborn2020
    Reborn2020 Member Posts: 1,138
    Options

Pennywise

• Deadeye
    Deadeye Member Posts: 3,627
    Options

Alien or Resident Evil

• Jacoby2041
    Jacoby2041 Member Posts: 843
    Options

I think Candyman is most likely to have a power I'd like so I'd most want him. I also like his style with the hook and coat and whatnot. Jason and Pennywise and whoever else it might be are less likely to have something I'd like, even though they are cool ultimately the only thing I really care about is the ability.

• CashelP14
    CashelP14 Member Posts: 5,564
    Options

Alien probably. Though when someone told me yesterday it was going to be Pyramid Head I got very excited. Turned out that their information was wrong but the hope of a Silent Hill chapter remains.

Still think it's Pennywise though

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614
    Options

Originals.

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675
    Options

Candyman. I'll say it as many times as I need to: Candyman, Candyman, Candyman, Candyman, Candyman.

• 5thPerkSlot
    5thPerkSlot Member Posts: 395
    Options

Shapeshifter to play as killer-Dwight

• Owlzey
    Owlzey Member Posts: 442
    Options

Jason or a Silent Hill chapter.

• hagling
    hagling Member Posts: 279
    Options

i'd really love kayako saeki from the grudge or sadako from the ring, dbd has so many licenses for western horror and none for eastern, which is just a bit depressing when you think about the sheer quantity of amazing asian horror that so far has been only vaguely referenced by spirit.

adding to that, our last woman killer was the plague about a century ago and we only have one licensed woman killer total, piggy. people are mostly guessing it'll be yet another dood on the roster. but I've been waiting so long for another lady, pls devs pls. 💔

• indieeden7
    indieeden7 Member Posts: 3,357
    Options

Anyone other than Pennywise (unless it's the Tim Curry version, he's too precious to dislike)

• Cradmeg
    Cradmeg Member Posts: 22
    Options

I would love to see a classic killer like Jack The Ripper and have the map set back in the old early days of England with gas fired street lights and cobblestone streets !

• Cradmeg
    Cradmeg Member Posts: 22
    Options

Another idea would be Norman Bates and have the map in the Bates motel . Or Dracula and the map in a Transylvania Castle and he could morph into a bat to blend into the birds , just a couple of ideas I had .

• megansnotcreative
    megansnotcreative Member Posts: 23
    Options

I went back to his post after the killer/chapter was released an ! you got it lol

• Exodust9
    Exodust9 Member Posts: 2
    Options

Personally i think they should STOP of making DLCs and START fixing the game, since the release of the Clown all killers they release have no sense or a boring mechanic.

-Clown: boring to play with and against.

-Spirit: i think i dont need to explain anything.

-Legion: free hit killer boring to play and rlly unfun to play against.

-Plage: same as Legion, but with and absurde power mechanic.

-GhosFace: a Pepega killer, with a recicled Power and useful for these people who dont know how to do mindgames.

-Demo: I think its fine

-Oni: Low skill character unfun to play against.

-Deathslinger: another low skill charecter unfun to play against, absurde terror radius, the tension mechanic its useless cuz he is rlly tall and the chain dont collision with most of boxes and barrels, windows,etc.

And now another antiloop killer who dont care about obstacles, BUT at least require a lil bit of skill.

In my opinion its time to STOP, make skins to the actual characters and FIX THE GAME