Shattered Bloodline Chapter

I'm really interested what's your opinion on the new killer and Survivor? And their perks?

What do you guys think?  :)

Comments

• Chocolate_Cosmos
    Chocolate_Cosmos Member Posts: 5,735

Killer = Prob hight skill cap, mind-game killer. I like her look, but not sure if she is good at avarage.
    Survivor = Not bad looking.

Killer perks = All of them looks good. I rly like Hex: Hounted Grounds, I wanted some "sabotage" hex, that will punish Survivors for destroying Hex totems, hah.

Survivor perks = Autodidact looks amazing, Deliverence seems interesting to play and Diversion seems weak, but still it's unique and you can mind-game killer If you will use it in right time in right place. Overall solid, more interesting than Kate's perks.

• RSB
    RSB Member Posts: 2,258

Killer = the best easthetics in the game, current raith tier killer, sadly. Perks are okayish.

Survivor = his look is meh, perks sounds okayish too.

Map is very well made (not mentioning bugs and fat-shame spots).

• Someissues
    Someissues Member Posts: 1,604
    edited September 2018

Killer - Low Tier Killer without-addons, Mid-tier with the best add-ons, perks are decent, 20 seconds cooldown recovery and required you to be at 100% charge to use it, a very add-ons reliant killer

Fury can be countered by survivor not stunning the killer, rancor is okay, the hex one needs to be combined with NOED, otherwise, once they know Ruin is gone they won't destroy the hex

Survivor - Deliverance is good, other 2 needs buff especially diversion should have multiple charges

• Utna
    Utna Member Posts: 186

I have a question about Hauted Ground: can the killer see the decoy totems from a distance, like he does with normal hexes totem ?

I mean it could be confusing if he played this and Ruin, because he might end up defending a decoy totem. And if the killler decides to not defend his totems, survivors could be lucky to find Ruin first and waste 2 killer perks in one little cleanse.

• RSB
    RSB Member Posts: 2,258

@Utna said:
    I have a question about Hauted Ground: can the killer see the decoy totems from a distance, like he does with normal hexes totem ?

I mean it could be confusing if he played this and Ruin, because he might end up defending a decoy totem. And if the killler decides to not defend his totems, survivors could be lucky to find Ruin first and waste 2 killer perks in one little cleanse.

He sees them as normal hexes.

• Utna

@RSB said:

@Utna said:

Alright, it's a huge bummer. Still the perk has some potential, but not as I wanted it to be.

• Incarnate
    Incarnate Member Posts: 677

@arcticxlia said:
    I'm really interested what's your opinion on the new killer and Survivor? And their perks?

What do you guys think?  :)

The killer's power comes with some quite severe and unjustified drawbacks, because they're not merited by the benefits of the power. Unless the devs actually have listened to the ton of feedback and suggestions given to them in the PTB 2.2.0, which is to the contrary of what they've expressed, if so then all we say is subject to change. However with that being said, they expressed not long after the PTB 2.2.0 release that the killer in the current form was what they intended to release, possibly with minor changes and needed bug fixes. So the new killer is extremely like to be released as is, and if so, it will be a very disappointing addition to the killers, it won't be viable, it's power can even work against you as the killer player. They say the mind-games is the new killer's strongest point, but it's most certainly also one of the most volatile ones as is can directly hurt your situation as the killer. Furthermore, there are various things about the power that doesn't make sense considering what the killer actually is, which also one of the power's very severe and unjustified drawbacks.
    The only good thing about this killer is it's aesthetics and overall visual and audio quality, they did an amazing job on that part, for sure. But thats not enough for me to actually want to buy the dlc and support them further with real money - simply because they refuse to make the killers viable and equally strong when compared to each other, and they don't want to the necessary to fix the balance issues with this game.

There are some strong perks, most certainly as mentioned above.

The new map looks great, but does have some issues, but they might be fixed before release - hopefully.

• Mr_Jay_Stark
    Mr_Jay_Stark Member Posts: 539
    You mean Buggzy from F13 (Adam Francis) and Hisako from killer instinct (the spirit) lol
  • Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095
    I honestly would have preferred a yakuza style survivor. Asian looking with full body dragon tattoos.

Killer looks great, has great perks but will probably be low to mid tier.
  • qpwoeiruty
    qpwoeiruty Member Posts: 98

@Utna said:

@RSB said:

@Utna said:

Alright, it's a huge bummer. Still the perk has some potential, but not as I wanted it to be.

Why would you want to not defend the decoy totem? you want to make it look like thats the good one right..?

• Utna

@qpwoeiruty said:

@Utna said:

@RSB said:

@Utna said:

Why would you want to not defend the decoy totem? you want to make it look like thats the good one right..?

Why losing time defending them if we had a chance to know they are decoy totems ? Note that by "defending" I mean staying relately close to it, even sometimes refusing a difficult chase, like when you want to stay in an area to defend 3 generators ?

Of course, If I spot a survivor cleansing a totem would it be a decoy or not ; I will not ignore him.

• Mr_Jay_Stark
    Mr_Jay_Stark Member Posts: 539
    In all honesty I want to hear both Adam Francis and the spirits voices! My sources tell me that @not_Queen is the voice of the spirit I’m both intrigued and interested to hear it!
  • Salty_Pearl
    Salty_Pearl Member Posts: 1,367

Spirit is really cool and I love her but I really dislike Adam. The new map is amazing too!

• Bug_Reporter
    Bug_Reporter Member Posts: 673
    edited September 2018

@Buily09 said:
    Killer = Prob hight skill cap, mind-game killer. I like her look, but not sure if she is good at avarage.
    Survivor = Not bad looking.

Killer perks = All of them looks good. I rly like Hex: Hounted Grounds, I wanted some "sabotage" hex, that will punish Survivors for destroying Hex totems, hah.

Survivor perks = Autodidact looks amazing, Deliverence seems interesting to play and Diversion seems weak, but still it's unique and you can mind-game killer If you will use it in right time in right place. Overall solid, more interesting than Kate's perks.

Killer = Extremely High skill cap, by FAR the best mind game killer, top tier, second best killer (if you REALLY know how to play her at full potential), a truly unstoppable force, much like Nurse.*