We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

MATCHMAKE

I always get ranks like 1 and 2 and also they are swf

Im rank 12 but I got survivors that are rank 1 and 2, fix that or I quit!!!

Comments

• AsePlayer
    AsePlayer Member Posts: 1,829

Cya

• Mikeasaurus
    Mikeasaurus Member Posts: 2,327

Matchmaking has been this way for months. Unfortunatly, you'll either have to continue playing with this matchmaking, or wait who knows how long for them to implement the new matchmaking.

• PBsamichShoe
    PBsamichShoe Member Posts: 314

You should try Friday the 13th or if you can the new predator game.

Those will probably keep you busy until they sort out the matchmaking stuff.

• EvoLetim
    EvoLetim Member Posts: 33

fix this matchmaking or I quit the game I swear

im getting this matchmake every single round and they are swf, i cant do anything about it

• EvoLetim

Fix this or i quit game i swear

• KingFrost
    KingFrost Member Posts: 3,014

That matchmaking isn't that bad, honestly. Anything within 6 ranks is pretty good, and none of those are more than 7 ranks higher than you (and one is four ranks lower!)

• WeenieDog
    WeenieDog Member Posts: 2,184

I mean, 8 +/- 6 is (14 | 2) so it's close enough ... I guess.

• EvoLetim

fix this plsssssssssssssssssssssssss

• EvoLetim

I will keep posting matchmake until devs see it.

• twistedmonkey
    twistedmonkey Member Posts: 4,291

The devs know about it and its why a new system is being worked on, they won't reply to every single post about matchmaking as they have already acknowledged the issue multiple times.

Spamming the same thing in multiple threads won't hurry it up or change the situation as it atm.

• EvoLetim

posting this till devs see this

• BabyBubz
    BabyBubz Member Posts: 72
    edited May 2020

It's just ridiculous. I had the same so many times as well and i still have it. Playing is a rank 17 killer i got a pack of red ranks.... How should ppl learn with that perfect matchmaking? Especially, when it comes to salt in chat or game....