The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Troll builds wanted.

Heyo, so i wanna see your troll builds in whatever character you like, killer survivor, nea, whatever! I'm kinda tired of tryhards every game, so I'll sit down, do the challenges I wanted for a long time, and play with your guys builds! Gimme gimme!

Comments

• Sydraen
    Sydraen Member Posts: 102

No Mither, Self Care, Unbreakable, Sprint Burst; I think the first two are the classic survivor troll perks together since they have 0 syngergy. I'm guessing Unbreakable would be somewhat useful to get some speed off recovery but No Mither already allows you to get up however many times you want so basically pointless, and Sprint Burst would mean you have an exhaustion perk BUT, have fun crawling around with it or using it up when you dont need to! :D

• xEa
    xEa Member Posts: 4,105

Only troll builds or also some creative builds that are not meta?

• evilwithinIII
    evilwithinIII Member Posts: 154

rancor +nemesis+enduring+spirit fury

This is basically free mori city

we are practically giving these mori's away!

• NinjaDette1
    NinjaDette1 Member Posts: 1,289
    edited May 2020

Well to be honest my way of trolling a troll is mind games and also dancing as I loop the killer 😏😊While using kindred and heal. I am pretty Sure killers hate kindred. Correct me if I’m wrong.

• Dead_by_Gadfly
    Dead_by_Gadfly Member Posts: 3,772

Tenacity, No Mither and Unbreakable. I got up like 5 times one game and still got hatch. Was hilarious.

• DBD_Pinhead
    DBD_Pinhead Member Posts: 763

With the Doc I like to troll survs with the terror radius:

Nemesis

Dark Devotion

Whispers

Overcharge

Iridescent Queen

Shock Therapy add on

Coldwind Farm

• Legion_is_Me
    Legion_is_Me Member Posts: 23
    edited May 2020

Who has fog whisperer charm because I do.

• Dead_by_Gadfly

Ive never noticed if someone has kindred. I dont think theres anyway to tell. The only time it even crosses my mind is when i manage to hook someine in the basement as trapper and i put a trap down there. Then i think "well this is useless if they have kindred."

• NinjaDette1

You are my worst enemy πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚ no hard feelings πŸ‘.

• Tatariu
    Tatariu Member Posts: 3,068

Bamboozle and Fire Up on Legion.

• DBD_Pinhead
    DBD_Pinhead Member Posts: 763

Lol no offense. I wanted a better troll build other than one that depends on Huntress Lullaby not getting cleansed in 30 seconds. It's so much fun to have show up in the middle of a gen repair on one side of the map while other people think I'm on the other.

• boboca
    boboca Member Posts: 78

I don't understand how could this work. How brainless a killer must be to slug a no mither survivor?

• NinjaDette1

The adrenaline instantly kicks inside of me as soon as I hear the killer coming my way πŸ˜‚. But seriously I just start heading for shelter 😁.

• NinjaDette1

No offense taken your fine πŸ‘ but seriously as soon as I see and hear the doctor on his way I run for shelter. And teammates just stand their in the generator as I run for deer life πŸ˜‚. It’s fun tho to watch unaware teammates as they get slugged 😊.

• Dead_by_Gadfly

It rarely did, but when it did it did well. Keep in mind too with tenacity you can crawl faster and heal while crawling. In the right place you can quickly lose the killer while on the ground. Again, rarely, but when it worked it worked well. Unbreakable makes it so you heal faster, no mither lets you get up until your bleedout counter is gone (i think 7 might be the most possible). So all these things synergize into a mean crawling getting up machine. I wonder if resiliance makes getting up quicker too πŸ€”

Being real though more often than not you just get slaughtered πŸ˜‚

• Musicalhex
    Musicalhex Member Posts: 55

Mad grit, agitation, iron grasp demogorgon or plague. It sounds hilarious. +1 to demogorgon for the sound being global though.

• TWiXT
    TWiXT Member Posts: 2,063
    edited May 2020

Trapper "Baited traps" Build

Franklin's Demise, Dark Devotion, Nemesis, Nurses Calling / Franklin's Demise, Thanatophobia, Sloppy Butcher, Nurses Calling

Bloody Coil, Rusted Jaws

Step 1, Strike survivor with item forcing item to drop and make mental note of where item dropped

Step 2, down the survivor and hook them first, or abandon them, either way set a trap under the dropped item.

Step 3, rinse and repeat steps 1 and 2, have fun with Dark Devotion + Nemesis + Nurses calling / Thana + Sloppy + NC combo.

I find the first combo to be best because survivors are always going to take damage trying to get their items back due to Bloody Coil (injures) and Rusted Jaws (mangles). Also you'd be surprised how often survivors just run right into the traps trying to collect their items, and if they are currently oblivious to your TR, or if DD is active and they likewise don't hear you coming while they are trying to heal, you get a lot of easy downs. A similar build can also be used for Hag to bait her traps with survivors items, and its always fun against teams who enter your lobby fully loaded with them.

"Where'd they go?" build for survivor

Head On, Dance with me, Decisive Strike, Inner Strength

A bit gimmicky but hilarious none the less, Jump in lockers to heal with Inner Strength if needed or to bait the usage of DS, Jump out of locker to stun the killer with Head on while leaving no scratch marks for 3 seconds because of Dance With Me. Stunning killers and leaving no tracks for 3 seconds is just so confusing for them, having the bonus healing factor and DS 2nd chance is just icing on the cake.

• xEa
    xEa Member Posts: 4,105

Alright then

I run (or should i say ran because i barly play this game at the moment) about 40 different builds as survivor and another 20 as killer. Here is one you might like

• Object of obsession
    • Second wind
    • Off the record
    • Lucky break / Diversion / Sole Survivor

Enjoy

• HellDescent
    HellDescent Member Posts: 4,883

red herring, bond, diversion, sprint burst - lead the killer to teammates

• animalmak
    animalmak Member Posts: 399

4-man SWF No Mither only David squad

Easily the most hilariously dumb match my friends and I ever played. Not sure how the Huntress we got felt, but she played as usual and got a 4k so I can't see how she wouldn't be happy? And we were just running around grunting and being dumb.

• NinjaDette1
    edited May 2020

Sometimes I use diversion As a distraction. And in egc a teammate gets all salty In the chat cause the rock went their direction and the killer went for that teammate. I stay silent πŸ˜‚.

• SquirrelKnight
    SquirrelKnight Member Posts: 951

Remembr me, blood warden, NOED, insert 4th perk here. Enjoy your endgame troll build

• NinjaDette1

It’s fun to watch unaware teammates get slugged as you hide nearby when their working on a generator as the killer stands behind them πŸ˜‚.

• SpaceCoconut
    SpaceCoconut Member Posts: 1,962

Basement Hag gets pretty consistent 1st hook suicides...

• Demonl3y
    Demonl3y Member Posts: 1,416

Dont you realize that no one cares for your stupid ,,i have this and this" comments ?

• CLAUDETTEINABUSH
    CLAUDETTEINABUSH Member Posts: 2,210

Please relax and stop being mean. Technically speaking they can do whatever they want, and pretend that they have everything. They can write in the forums "I have a 300000000$ mobile phone, am I the only one? Of course I am you poor ######### now be jealous" and we can't do anything about it. So just relax and wait till a mod takes care of this. It could be called spamming. If you want, approach a mod, but make sure to not waste their time.

• CashelP14
    CashelP14 Member Posts: 5,564

4 man sandbag. All 4 of you randomly choose a target from your team to kill (don't tell them who it is) and your objective is for everyone to escape, except your target. Everyone turns off their mics so no one can tell who is getting targeted.

I then run object, head-on, quick and quiet and bond. Bond to find my target, object to show the killer our location then head-on/quick and quiet to hide once the killer arrives.

• TheVVitch
    TheVVitch Member Posts: 224

My favorite thing about playing killer in this game is being able to jump scare survivors. Knowing I made someone go "holy #########!" and jump in their seats is why I play killer. Because of this, my favorite killer perk is Dark Devotion. Playing Bubba and walking up to an unsuspecting survivor with no terror radius AND A CHAINSAW brings me so much joy!

So for me, this is a legit build, but it is troll-y in a sense that it can create some insanely satisfying and hilarious moments.

For this build I like to play off Dark Devotion and bring perks that make up for its weaknesses.

Dark Devotion

-Core perk. You'll want to M1 once you find your obsession, and then leave them while Dark Devotion is active to sneak up on unsuspecting survivors.

Corrupt Intervention

-This perk helps slow down the gen rush and push the survivors into a smaller area of the map. If you're playing Bubba (which I recommend), early chainsaws will help you build momentum until you can find the obsession.

Distressing

-This perk helps with confusing the survivors. Since your terror radius is so huge, the survivors already have a hard time tracking you. Once you pass that huge terror radius to a friendly survivor, that should be enough to cause any players not in comms to think twice about their actions at any given moment resulting in paranoia for the duration of the match.

BBQ and Chili

-A simple tracking perk to help you snowball. Discordance or Surveillance could also work here, but BBQ gives you plenty of blood points that stack with distressing so this build is good for farming too.

• FFirebrandd
    FFirebrandd Member Posts: 2,445

So a survivor build that I haven't had a chance to use yet. Red Herring, Diversion, Sabotage, Lithe. The idea behind it is to run the killer around via fake noise notifications.

Then a pretty memey Trapper build is... well its actually Adept Trapper + Distressing. You pick out a 3 gen you want to defend and turn it into a fortress between your traps, your huge terror radius and Unnerving Presence with Agitation for more fun with Terror Radius shenanigans and more opportunities to make unlucky survivors permanent fixtures in your fortress.

• Acromio
    Acromio Member Posts: 1,737

Leatherkek + Insidious.

Prepare for the salt.