Playerbase on Xbox

Coye4
Coye4 Member Posts: 1

Hi I'm a relatively new player on xbox and I was wondering about when it is easiest to get in a match. I always seem to be able to load into a match pretty quickly during the day, but at night around 11 or 12 and until the day I haven't been able to load into a match at all. Is there anything I can do to be able to load into games later at night?

Comments

• PigMainClaudette
    PigMainClaudette Member Posts: 3,842

Nothing you can do in general, especially at the lower ranks. Kids are also more likely to be on during the day, especially with isolation and lockdowns still happening in a lot of places.

It does also depend on your region as well.

Generally speaking you'll find faster games as Killer, or possibly in a 3-4 man SWF, but if you're new to the game that's going to be harder to pull off.

• Megaguardain
    Megaguardain Member Posts: 107

If you don't want SWF's as Killer at night, pull out before the matches load if you get three or four people. Especially if they're in bloody clothing. Then find another match. Do it a few times and you'll more than likely end up with Solo Survivors

• Eli_The_Fox
    Eli_The_Fox Member Posts: 23

Not much you can do sadly, either play during the day or go against swfs at night.

Or use the looking for group feature on xbox and see if you can hop into a custom game with some people

• Dead_by_Gadfly
    Dead_by_Gadfly Member Posts: 3,772
    edited May 2020

I play on xbox in the red ranks. Its really not that bad. If youre below 16 it takes longer, but otherwise it should be pretty quick

• thesuicidefox
    thesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,223

Nights and weekends generally have better queue times.

If you are below rank 15 it can take a bit longer since most players are at least rank 15 or higher and you can't depip past rank 15.

Although lately it seems like every survivor game I play as rank 1 I get rank 20 killers. So, IDK man.