Bruh

Options

So I'm a Rank 10 on PS4 trying to do some of the Tome III stuff and I have to play Legion. It's the 3 Deep Wounds challenge so I'm thinking "I may not play Legion much, but this is still a walk in the park." I join the lobby and notice two of the guys have similar names so I think "Oh. A two man. Cool." I load in, find the first survivor and hit him with frenzy. Find the second one and this guy leads me on a chase for way longer than I should have committed to, I admit. From this moment, I knew this was DBD's wonderful matchmaking coming into play. Come the end of the match, I end up getting 2 of them only because they got cocky and stayed in longer than they needed to. Lo and behold, I come to the results screen and find myself (let me remind you, a Rank 10) amongst a full Rank 1 swf (I presume since usually if ranks are imbalanced they try to sprinkle in a 13-20 as though that helps.)

Saddest part is I didn't even get my tome mission done :,(

Comments

• toxik_survivor
    toxik_survivor Member Posts: 1,181
    Options

The ranks are super messed up right now. Let's just say dbd is totally broken at the moment. Everyone is dieing for the new hotfixes and updates and stuff to come out. There are also many audio issues.

• TragicSolitude
    TragicSolitude Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 6,832
    Options

Between the horrible matchmaking and how crappy the controls are on PS4, I really hate playing as Legion. My friend tried earlier today, and between being put up against survivors way out of his league and how whiffing immediately stuns Legion and takes him out of Frenzy, he couldn't get the daily challenge done.

One of these things on their own might not be such a problem, but when they're all combined it makes for a really miserable experience. I only play Legion if I absolutely have to, and the moment I complete whatever challenge I'm attempting I just go afk because I despise playing as him.

• TheOneTrueTristan
    TheOneTrueTristan Member Posts: 85
    Options

Funny story

Just today I had a Bubba match where I was using the add on that considerably reduces cooldown and every time I'd break a pallet, a loop of the revving audio would play until I revved again

Picked a fun time to start using headphones

• toxik_survivor
    toxik_survivor Member Posts: 1,181
    Options

Yeah it happens every time you break a pallet with bubba πŸ˜‚

• TheOneTrueTristan
    Options

Oh yeah. The most fun killer to get the lil auto aim swings on for sure. Had a couple of those that match actually. Luckily tho none were frenzy swings (if ya wanna call that lucky.)

• TheOneTrueTristan
    Options

Damn, my identity as a Bubba main has been tainted.

Rs tho that's the first I've heard about that. Scared the piss out of me the first time it happened.

• Eli_The_Fox
    Eli_The_Fox Member Posts: 23
    Options

I feel ya on that one, matchmaking is just so bad right now. It makes the game unenjoyable for me.

I'm hoping that the devs fix matchmaking some how

• TheRockstarKnight
    TheRockstarKnight Member Posts: 2,171
    Options

Yea, matchmaking isn't in a good spot.

Personally, I get as many groups of Rank 15s or 10s as I do Red Ranks (I'm Rank 1 most of the time).

I like meme'ing and/or farming as much as the next person, but when I face absolute baby Survivors every other game it gets a little old. I play DBD to be a Killer, not a Babysitter. I want to struggle to win against people my skill level, not wipe the floor or play 'merciful deity' with people that installed DBD yesterday.

It sucks, but the most you can do is either hope it gets fixed soon, or play something else until it does.