The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Anyone remember that time when console had to wait 5 weeks for a DLC and all the PC players called

console players "entitled", "whiny", "impatient" and now pc players are doing the same thing after just one hour?

Pepperidge farm remembers.

Comments

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

Who does that?

this community, unbelievable

• pandorayr
    pandorayr Member Posts: 597

hey I been waiting 4 hrs

• Michiko
    Michiko Member Posts: 623

console players "entitled", "whiny", "impatient" and now pc players are doing the same thing after just one hour?

Lmfao. I read the Pepperidge Farm part with the voice from the commercial. But I didn’t know I was called entitled, whiny and impatient after waiting for 4-5 weeks ;/ how rudeeee
  • Unit
    Unit Member Posts: 190
    Grey87 said:

@Might_Oakk said:

I'm a pc player and I don't care.
    And I'm pretty sure console players like you are also whining with all the crybabies on pc right now.

I'm not I pretty much knew this would happen 
  • foxofthestars
    foxofthestars Member Posts: 157
    Michiko said:

Lmfao. I read the Pepperidge Farm part with the voice from the commercial. But I didn’t know I was called entitled, whiny and impatient after waiting for 4-5 weeks ;/ how rudeeee
    LMFAO! I did the same thing ! I just busted out laughing hard! Thanks for the much needed laugh! 
  • Grey87
    Grey87 Member Posts: 346

@Michiko said:
    Might_Oakk said:

You've waited for as much as you did because you're on console, and releasing it on console is not as simple as on steam. Blame sony/microsoft for that , or maybe even yourself for playing it on console, not the devs.

• Tizzle
    Tizzle Member Posts: 696

@Grey87 said:

@Michiko said:
    Might_Oakk said:

You've waited for as much as you did because you're on console, and releasing it on console is not as simple as on steam. Blame sony/microsoft for that , or maybe even yourself for playing it on console, not the devs.

Yeah don't blame the devs for failing certification multiple times, it's not their fault.

• EldritchElise87
    EldritchElise87 Member Posts: 626
    The content is ready though the reason pc players are waiting now is so consoles players get it at the same time and don't complain, so because you whined last time everyone has to wait.
  • JustJess
    JustJess Member Posts: 154
    Wait... Does this mean that I cant join the hype party because im a console player and we just have to wait even more?! FEELSBADMAN
  • Michiko
    edited September 2018
    Grey87 said:

@Michiko said:
    Might_Oakk said:

@Grey87Pls point out where I stated I blamed the devs or even anyone? I'll wait.

• Master

@Zaije said:
    Might_Oakk said:

Remember when some PC players lost their minds because consoles got the Saw chapter 24 hours before they did? 

It was the day where streamers actually purchased console in order to stream the new content.
    At this day I realized how bad the console experience actually is and I am glad that I am on PC, have fun with the DLC 1 day ealier, I wouldtn want to deal with the console problems :lol:

• Michiko
    @Grey87 OH okay, pls exit stage left. Thanks. 
  • Michiko
    Michiko said:

LMFAO! I did the same thing ! I just busted out laughing hard! Thanks for the much needed laugh! 
    xD
  • Zarr0ch
    Zarr0ch Member Posts: 589

PC players getting salty LOL

• lyric
    lyric Member Posts: 611
    Grey87 said:

@Michiko said:
    Might_Oakk said:

You seem to forget the pig dropped on console first , sometimes ######### goes bad for one side or the other , after the whole clown fiasco for me on PS4 I learned nothing is in stone and I’ll believe it when the update pops up, I’m not gonna allow myself to get upset over this 
  • powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068

@Zarr0ch said:
    PC players getting salty LOL

Most pc players don't care and the only salt I'm seeing here is from PS4 users who have to post about it on the forums. But then again most PS4/Xbox users are like most PC users, we don't care and we don't come to the forums to start troll bait flame threads.

• Sally55
    Sally55 Member Posts: 368

@Grey87 said:

@Michiko said:
    Might_Oakk said:

So It's my fault for playing on a console huh? Well i'm sorry that not everyone can afford a pc and have to deal with what we have. Unless you wanna fork over the money for a decent PC ?

• Michiko
    Sally55 said:

@Grey87 said:

@Michiko said:
    Might_Oakk said:

So It's my fault for playing on a console huh? Well i'm sorry that not everyone can afford a pc and have to deal with what we have. Unless you wanna fork over the money for a decent PC ?

He's a bait troll, don't even waste your time.
  • fcc2014
    fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388
    Grey87 said:

@Might_Oakk said:

And I'm pretty sure console players like you are also whining with all the crybabies on pc right now.

Nope too busy playing Spiderman!
  • fcc2014
    powerbats said:

@fcc2014 said:
    Grey87 said:

@Might_Oakk said:

Apparently some PS4 users aren't able to since the game came out after Avengers: Infinity War.

Nice one LMAO!!!
  • Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614

That's a lie.

• Iceman
    Iceman Member Posts: 1,457

Honestly, this game is a complete joke on console. I really hate being that way but it's true.

Devs need to take the console version behind the barn and shoot it already.

No, we are fine 
  • SovererignKing
    SovererignKing Member Posts: 1,273
    powerbats said:

@fcc2014 said:
    Grey87 said:

@Might_Oakk said:

Apparently some PS4 users aren't able to since the game came out after Avengers: Infinity War.

You son of a #########! Too soon man, too soon!

Nce dedication with the coffee grounds in the case LMAO.
  • I noticed more PC players have been chriping up about how they were here first and stuff, as much as I dislike the spam of PS4 related questions we are all pals at the end of the day, no need for high horses lads.

• RepliCant
    RepliCant Member Posts: 1,436

@ToastfaceKilla said:
    The content is ready though the reason pc players are waiting now is so consoles players get it at the same time and don't complain, so because you whined last time everyone has to wait.

They waited a month for the update and DLC.

Shut up. It's only appropriate for the content to be released on every platform at the same time. It's unprofessional to have otherwise.

• Master

@ACEvHEARTS said:
    ToastfaceKilla said:

Oh, stop. There is absolutely no confirmation that PC is ready. 

Since console verification always takes its time, thats the logical result assuming that PC and console receive the same builds.

• RepliCant
    RepliCant Member Posts: 1,436

@jiminie said:

@Brady said:

@ToastfaceKilla said:

Shut up. It's only appropriate for the content to be released on every platform at the same time. It's unprofessional to have otherwise.

You shut up, he was telling his opinion you console peasant or you want me to remember you the time Consoles we're locked at 30fps

Wait a minute, they still are, damn...

I play on PC :) Feel free to add me if you'd like, but I do tend to play solo.

Again, it's unprofessional to have mishaps like the 1 month past due update & DLC for 2.0 and Curtain Call. It's only appropriate to make PC wait a little bit (can't wait a week? lol) to release it at the same given time on all platform.

But do please go on to make fun of console users for something they have no control under, atleast I'm not the one sounding idiotically over a game.

• fcc2014

I saw this and was ready to jump in but i needed my sanity.

• Kalec84
    Kalec84 Member Posts: 495

I'm just waiting from crossplay, since all major companies are now wanting to crossplatform theyr games, is just a matter of time befor we see dbd crossplatform with pc and playst.... oh...

• RSB
    RSB Member Posts: 2,258

@Kalec84 said:
    I'm just waiting from crossplay, since all major companies are now wanting to crossplatform theyr games, is just a matter of time befor we see dbd crossplatform with pc and playst.... oh...

It wont happen, there are differences in console and PC versions of the game. For example - on consoles there is no Bill character.

• NMCKE
    NMCKE Member Posts: 8,243

@Grey87 said:

@Might_Oakk said:

How am I whining IDGAF Spiderman is out bruh.

Good to know that you made a thread just to insult console players for something they can't control. Not cool. :-1:
  • fcc2014

@Nickenzie said:

Good to know that you made a thread just to insult console players for something they can't control. Not cool. :-1:

You should have been around May/June? Console vs PC was every other topic.

• FrenziedRoach
    FrenziedRoach Member Posts: 2,600

This PC player is just fine. I can wait.

Going through Metro: Last Light and Psychonaughts. Both were games I bought a couple of console generations back. But hey, they're PC versions, so they still play despite my computer upgrade since I got them :p

• NMCKE
    edited September 2018
    fcc2014 said:

@Nickenzie said:

You should have been around May/June? Console vs PC was every other topic.

I'm okay with comparing PC vs Console but when you are directly insulting me for playing console then that's when you've crossed the line.

Edit: Typo
  • Facture
    Facture Member Posts: 284
    jiminie said:

@Brady said:

@ToastfaceKilla said:

You shut up, he was telling his opinion you console peasant or you want me to remember you the time Consoles we're locked at 30fps

Wait a minute, they still are, damn...

Yes please remember me. Lol so much for pc master race. 
  • Might_Oakk
    Might_Oakk Member Posts: 1,243

@Nickenzie said:
    Might_Oakk said:

@Grey87 said:

@Might_Oakk said:

Hmmm reading comprehension isn't your forte...

• NMCKE
    edited September 2018

@Nickenzie said:
    Might_Oakk said:

@Grey87 said:

@Might_Oakk said:

Hmmm reading comprehension isn't your forte...

Hmmm, maybe writing isn't your forte because I definitely read your post 100% correctly and it sounds like you're insulting Console players! Maybe think twice about what you write next time or elaborate? This is high school stuff here!

Thanks!
  • Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669

the difference is: the devs of DbD could do NOTHING to get the DLC out on console faster, since that was completely in sonys hands. and thats why everyone was like "stop spamming this over and over again!", since the devs were simply not able to do anything, as they said multiple times in their streams.

right now, its the devs decision when to launch the update, so thats why people ask for it on the forum.