Some maps are too dark.

Options

I just got done playing a map called the game? On a laptop and I literally couldn't see anything down stairs as killer.

Comments

• Zarr0ch
    Zarr0ch Member Posts: 589
    Options

The Game is bright!

MacMillain Estate though...

Bring back the no moon offering.....

• infinity_on_switch
    infinity_on_switch Member Posts: 34
    Options

If you consider playing a map with a blind fold on bright then you sir are correct. But I digress I guess I should go pro and hook up to a monitor that can adjust brightness second only to the sun.

• Zarr0ch
    Options

All im saying is that I have never had brightness issues on The Game. But the Macmillian estate has some very dark areas.

• undeadcookie
    undeadcookie Member Posts: 198
    Options

Agreed. The bottom level of The Game is equally annoying to traverse as both Killer and Survivor imo.

• infinity_on_switch
    infinity_on_switch Member Posts: 34
    Options

Sorry I am an idiot and thought you meant the "game" as in general not the map. I misunderstood you.

• Zarr0ch
    Options

lol. Fair enough.

I usually play at night after work, so less sunlight outside so the brigtness is less of an issue for me. But when I do play during the day then Macmillain is always a pain

• Hex_Stalk
    Hex_Stalk Member Posts: 488
    Options

I've noticed that the game map has a type of "brightness adjust" on the lower floor. Kinda like how your eyes adjust depending on if you are in a dark room or a bright room. Except on the game if you walk too close to one of those rooms that has a bright light in it your vision will just get darker. It's so dumb.

• MegMain98
    MegMain98 Member Posts: 2,907
    Options

The bottom floor of the Game map is very dark. A Claudette legit vanished before my eyes in the bottom floor. I couldn’t even physically see her, I had to track her solely by sound.

• Ghoste
    Ghoste Member Posts: 2,135
    Options

True story. I have to crank up my brightness and use an overlay to actually see on The Game. I feel sorry for people who can't do the same. I imagine playing that map on console is hell lol.

• alaenyia
    alaenyia Member Posts: 650
    Options

I took a survivor to the basement on the game map and ran into the wall trying to get back u the stairs and got turned around, went to the back realized my mistake and finally got back out. It was so dark I could not see where I was going. I have to assume I looked like an idiot to the guy on the hook as I blindly ran into walls down there. Oni's map seems real dark to me too.