Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Which killer would do the best in the Vietnam war?

Seltas0208
Seltas0208 Member Posts: 1,056

Ww3 is coming up so.... Here's a pointless poll. I can only put 10 options... But it let's me make 18 wth

Which killer would do the best in the Vietnam war? 119 votes

Trapper
6%
NanglaurKrallexBEATDOWNSxDeath_Syko21Personael_MSnowbawlzzzryankickassrbikeacat 8 votes
Hillbilly
1%
Brucecastro81Illution 2 votes
Hag
3%
alaenyiaarchive0seekerprofrogSCP_FOR_DBD 4 votes
Doctor
11%
TheGameZpro3ToybasherGato_LocomrpiesellerChrikkecMasterTaterRobMeister88EschatologuexdcmsAxeSassySteveMainbrubliMisterNegativesTargaryenChild 14 votes
Huntress
26%
RattmankatoptrisJetTheWaffleCatwisdomwielderMegMain98TheRockstarKnightHag.is.DtierUistreeltoxicmeggMechanicalWolfMerGirl2003Adriang14TodgeweihtsomeshydudeinferjusDiamondAndGoldCLAUDETTEINABUSHBigBennisnicknackImmersedPootisBird 31 votes
The noncemare
4%
ThreatzWalker_of_the_fog_96KhorzadJohnNorwich19623f1uffykins 5 votes
The spirit
10%
PuggyMohawklunaticlifterRaven014Yanthegamer558SilentSpectreEvery1poopsHuneferinbiergebadenJoelwinokuriyalezataVeckmanaeronfornost 12 votes
The legion with a gun
10%
xCarrieXxkuroxshiroxXSeltas0208PandamoniumLegionOfDumbTingly4TrapperSirCrackenabc_9000GreyBigfootCephalon_Lebron Antares2332NewK_IDJosafat 13 votes
The plag
6%
Mister_xDJohnny_XManSatelitHiralexVoodooChildZaptrosTrevorLahey93steponmeadiris 8 votes
The oni
18%
CamoRangergrayon444Dito175bomb1720ATerribleBillyEmpireWinnerTaigaDr_LoomisAlibabaNightMrsGhostfaceChopStrange_ScarecrowEmpathyModuleCornHubDragonMasterDarrenRavenTheWraithDBDForumAcc4chinsKelliemylesddt 22 votes

Comments

• VoodooChild
    VoodooChild Member Posts: 319
    The plag

im not sure how many bullets she can take but spreading a plague to the enemy would be pretty effect, doctor would be a good choice too making them mentally ill

Really tho legion WITHOUT a gun would be my number 1

• Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669
    The plag

since all of them are invulnerable they'd all do pretty good...

i think PLAG can do the most damage to large numbers of people though.

• Brucecastro81
    Brucecastro81 Member Posts: 1,609
    Hillbilly

A chainsaw, like

• CLAUDETTEINABUSH
    CLAUDETTEINABUSH Member Posts: 2,210
    Huntress

The only ranged killer, including plague. Tho there are drugs for plague so she will be useless

• Kagari_Leha
    Kagari_Leha Member Posts: 555

Wraith would eliminate the enemy Predator-style

• AAAAA
    AAAAA Member Posts: 558

Massaging entire villages?

And in a nutshell, Trump blew up an Iranian general and now there's a big worry that that will kick of WWIII

• TheRockstarKnight
    TheRockstarKnight Member Posts: 2,171
    Huntress

@AAAAA Massacring. I'm on mobile a lot, and the default keyboard has an aggressive autocorrect.

Also, I hadn't heard that, but will that really kick off a new World War?

I can't think anyone out there is willing to stand against the U.S. in defense of Iran. I don't think anyone really wants another global conflict against the U.S. and, AFAIK, there isn't really much Iran can do to give someone a good incentive to start one on their behalf.

• Zaptros
    Zaptros Member Posts: 8
    The plag

In theory, plauge can spread the plauge and basically kill all life

• bomb1720
    bomb1720 Member Posts: 428
    The oni

the oni will definitely be good in a war, he will not need amphetamine, he feeds on the blood!

• AAAAA
    AAAAA Member Posts: 558

It almost certainly wouldn't start WWIII. The most plausible way for that to happen would be if Trump actually attacked the 52 Targets he tweeted about. Since some of those targets are cultural sites, that would be a war crime, and if he just completely ignored international law regarding that sort of thing, it might spur other countries to action.

But likely what will happen is Iran will retaliate with more asymmetrical warfare. They'll carry out attacks through Hezbollah and the Houthis, while Iran itself will maintain plausible deniability, and they can focus their diplomacy on embarrassing trump. That sounds pretty, and in some ways it is, since trump definitely cares about his public image. But if they embarrass him politically, that will hurt his reelection campaign, and pretty much any alternative to Trump would be, if not friendlier to Iran, at least a lot more predictable and consistent.

• MasterTater
    MasterTater Member Posts: 46
    Doctor

Yall are sleeping on Doctor he can make all the people in the jungle crazy and make them kill each other.

• Walker_of_the_fog_96
    Walker_of_the_fog_96 Member Posts: 1,238
    edited January 2020
    The noncemare

I have no idea who is noncemare, but I bet he would kill all his enemies!

And demo, the dimensional creature

• Seltas0208
    Seltas0208 Member Posts: 1,056
    The legion with a gun

Freddy kruger. The 2009 one that enjoyed being in a pre school a little too much

• DetailedDetriment
    DetailedDetriment Member Posts: 2,632

Due to many traps being set in the jungles in the Vietnam War, I think Trapper would work perfectly. Just remember that he's not an American in this war.

• LegionOfDumb
    LegionOfDumb Member Posts: 623
    The legion with a gun

Why would I NOT pick the one with a gun?

• DragonMasterDarren
    DragonMasterDarren Member Posts: 2,804
    The oni

literal demon best known for ripping out peoples tongues, the odds of him dying to a gunshot are very low (look at all the armour, jeez)

• Raven014
    Raven014 Member Posts: 4,188
    The spirit

Think about it for a moment, she can phase practically anywhere, and get within close range, where guns are useless, and even though she can take pallets, I think that was a limitation added by the entity. If she didn't have that limitation, I think she could single handedly win a war.

My second choice is Huntress for obvious reasons.

• alaenyia
    alaenyia Member Posts: 650
    Hag

Hag for sure, she would be super blendy in the jungle, she had traps and with a mint rag she can teleport between them. I think she could lay some serious waste in a jungle war setting.

• 1nsignia
    1nsignia Member Posts: 306
    Huntress

Have you seen huntress's lore? She destroyed soldiers.

• SeeYoureWrong
    SeeYoureWrong Member Posts: 88

Assuming they're all invincible, Kazan takes the cake for me. Easily kill many with his stick of doom, then kill 2 more to kill 10. Otherwise it's Spirit because she's literally unkillable, she was a good student to know what the Vietnam War is and possibly how it worked

• Joelwino
    Joelwino Member Posts: 550
    The spirit

With all the typical onryo powers, or even just her in game powers, Spirit would destroy everything. Spirit without powers would maybe take a couple people out before dying of gunshot wounds

• abc_9000
    abc_9000 Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 137
    The legion with a gun

huntress did not go to the war because back then girls cannot be in the military because they had there reasons.

• SpookyStabby
    SpookyStabby Member Posts: 621

Ghost Face. Because he would have slit ######### Johnsons throat and kept the states from getting involved in that stupid ######### in the first place.

• wisdomwielder
    wisdomwielder Member Posts: 348
    Huntress

I love the fact that you have acknowledged how ######### legion really is and took it upon yourself to buff them. I literally laughing out loud, well done.

• steponmeadiris
    steponmeadiris Member Posts: 225
    The plag

I was going to ask why Clown wasn't an option, but then I remembered the USA was already part of the Vietnam war.

(Also, "The noncemare" genuinely has me laughing)

• SCP_FOR_DBD
    SCP_FOR_DBD Member Posts: 2,416
    Hag

Mate, imagine trying to find hags traps in a ######### jungle. It'd be impossible.

• ryankickassrb
    ryankickassrb Member Posts: 46
    Trapper

Trapper/hag cause you never said which side, the VC won by using guerrilla warfare, both killers can place traps. Easy Pickings :P

• Toybasher
    Toybasher Member Posts: 921
    Doctor

Doctor because all he has to do is use static blast and all the vietcong hiding in the tunnels and trees scream and reveal themselves.

• leviivel
    leviivel Member Posts: 277

Bets on huntress but there’s a lot more soldiers then those village’s, so I’m not sure, then again, video game soldiers can’t aim

• Merix
    Merix Member Posts: 35

deathslinger knows how to use a gun and he's a creative engineer capable of developing new things, so i think it would be him

• Scytere
    Scytere Member Posts: 123

Michael Myers (he can't be stopped or reasoned with) or Huntress.