Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Which killer do you wish you faced more and less?

supersonic853
supersonic853 Member Posts: 5,501
edited May 2020 in General Discussions

For me its a good nurse they are harder to come by especially on console but a good nurse will give you a amazing game. I personally like facing them because its all a contest of smarts instead of just running up and m1ng someone or using a chainsaw or shocking and then m1ing someone (yeah you know who you are doctors). For less its gotta be fricken ghostface for me though. YOUR A INSTADOWN KILLER WHY ARE YOU RUNNING DH AND NOED. Not to mention i love when me and ghostface are staring at eachother and nothing happens to him but i get exposed.

Comments

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675

More Nurses, fewer Doctors and Nightmares.

Also, it makes sense that an instadown killer would use DH and NOED. You don't expect them, so you don't look for them.

• Xzan
    Xzan Member Posts: 907

More: Nurse. Because the game feels different and i have don't have to run in circles and press Space at the right moment.

Plague. She is just underrated. I love playing as her and I would like to see how others play her.

Less: Hag & Trapper. Because i get paranoid with the traps.

• Cheers
    Cheers Member Posts: 3,426

More Nurses and Demos, less Freddys.

Love a good Nurse because it brings out my favourite part of the game. Making jukes in chases.

Demogorgon is just a fun killer in general. If it be because I love Stranger Things or his power, I'll never know, but Demo games never fail to be fun.

Finally, most Freddys use Slowdown Freddy while spamming Portals, which is boring. I love Freddys who use pallets, but I can't stand your average Freddy.

• Lx_malice
    Lx_malice Member Posts: 1,417

I pretty much main Nurse on console and yeah I'd definitely like to play against more Nurses but sadly it's been months since I've even seen one. For less of it'd probably be Deathslinger.

• hagling
    hagling Member Posts: 279

even more huntresses pls, I love the feeling of a well-timed dodge even with the sometimes unreasonable hatchet hitboxes. then there's my sweet, tragically underplayed hag, and of course good boi demo. boopable piggies are a rarity for me too, I'd love to see more of those. 💕

much much fewer freddies. maybe no freddies, ever, for all time. last night I went against a freddy with thana, dying light, pop, swing chains, and paintbrush and the trial dragged on for way too long to have any fun whatsoever. + his lunge never looks right, I can bait a hit with most killers and get away healthy, but somehow his lil scissors almost always land. I'd rather face 10 spirits in a row than 1 freddy.

• Deadeye
    Deadeye Member Posts: 3,627

More Demos definitely, and less Huntresses. But I guess second one will happen after the tome.

And I hate to go against bully but I don't face him that often, so can't list him here

• Dead_by_Gadfly
    Dead_by_Gadfly Member Posts: 3,772

Spirit can f off.

Other than that Idc

• DelsKibara
    DelsKibara Member Posts: 3,127

More: Spirit & Freddy

Less: Trapper

• blue4zion
    blue4zion Member Posts: 2,773

I wish I'd face more Spirits, as they usually give me the scariest matches. It's also extremely satisfying to win chases against the Spirit.

I face wayyy too many Ghost Faces, and almost every one had noed yesterday. A bit rough and getting boring lol.

• supersonic853

Thats interesting i see most people say the opposite because of how bs apparently freddy and spirit are lol

• DelsKibara
    DelsKibara Member Posts: 3,127

I personally find Survivor to be rather dull if I'm not being constantly chased.

So these two killers definitely make up for it with how strong they can be during chase.

The reason I dislike Trapper is because he can basically end a chase before it begins, which is not fun.

• SquirrelKnight
    SquirrelKnight Member Posts: 951

Id love to play more nurse but every time i play her it feels bad, teleports getting stuck all the time, sometimes for.me.it just doesn't activate, being so slow, I know she's a good killer in the hands of people who can play, but I really dont feel shes fun to olay right now.

I love playing as the plague, but im struggling in mid and higher ranks, especially since DH lets them run through the purge

• Kebek
    Kebek Member Posts: 3,676

I just want to face nurses, it's a pity that they became so rare. I miss the good old days where you could see nurse almost every match, I loved to play survivor during that time since nurse is my most favourite killer to play against.

I probably don't really have a killer I would like to see less except my teammates who's horrible decisions are the real killer most of my matches. I don't really like facing trapper since I'm an oblivious magnet for traps but luckily for me, there aren't many trappers around.

• Hippie
    Hippie Member Posts: 1,003

I love playing against Onis and Demogorgons, but they're rare (especially Oni.... so sad). I really don't mind playing against Ghostface when they actually use their power for stalking and not just to be a faster T1 Myers, but that's rare as well!

I actually enjoy playing against Freddys when they're using Pallets instead of Snares, but that's rare.... so I wish I faced him less. Another Killer I face frequently and would like to face less of would be Pig. Playing against Pig is extremely boring to me, and they're usually campers/tunnellers as well, not to mention the pointless RNG of the traps (always seems to be the last box I check....) so it just makes for uninteresting gameplay. If more Pigs used her crouch + dash effectively, it would be more fun.... but that is not the case.

• hanscardoso
    hanscardoso Member Posts: 83

More Ghostface and Oni.

Less Deathslinger and Freddy.

• Rareware0192
    Rareware0192 Member Posts: 360

I want to see more Nurses.

I want to see less Freddys and Spirits.

• Dolls
    Dolls Member Posts: 395

Nurse for me!! Shes the best. I always have 100% fun against her...but I hardly see her.

My least favorite is Legion cause I still dont understand their abilities.

• KingFrost
    KingFrost Member Posts: 3,014

I see a lot of ghostfaces run NoED too. These days I see a ghostface, I just do totems anyway.

I'd like to see less Doctor's. That chase music is annoying, and most survivors have NO IDEA how to play against him. Which makes for matches that aren't a lot of fun.

I'd like to see more Freddy's. Or Freddy at all. I play on Switch so having him on there would be cool. But if that doesn't count because I play on Switch, then I'd like to see more Demogorgons I guess. They're pretty rare. Haven't gotten used to facing them yet either.

• edgarpoop
    edgarpoop Member Posts: 8,223
    edited May 2020

More Nurse. It's a different style of evasion and makes the game very interesting.

Less Doctor. Most Doctors try to stall gens and struggle mightily in chases. The games are often a grind, and then the team throws themselves at the Doc for no reason after NOED pops up.

• Dead_by_Gadfly
    Dead_by_Gadfly Member Posts: 3,772

Ill say as someone who plays a lot of trapper at r1 its soooo rewarding though as you have to plan so far ahead. But its a kind of boring play style doing it to much.

• senki527
    senki527 Member Posts: 275

more: wraith

less: spirit

• Liannet
    Liannet Member Posts: 86

More: Myers, Oni, Demo, Ghostface

Less: Freddy, Doctor, Spirit

• NursesBootie
    NursesBootie Member Posts: 2,159

More: Nurse

She takes alot of skill to play AND counterplay correctly, so it would be nice to see her more, she's outright unplayable for most people sadly.

Less: Freddy

Speaking as solo survivor/killer(nurse main) it's infuriating for me that a killer can get so much just for free where other characters have to work really hard or got more downsides. And he'a boring to play because he got basically no skillcap.

• MegaWaffle
    MegaWaffle Member Posts: 4,172

Agree that on console a good Nurse player makes a match very enjoyable, but with how riddled with bugs she has is (along with inherent console Nurse issues) they are beyond a rarity.

I'd also like to see more Hag players. The only time I see a Hag on PS4 is during rank reset and sadly its a new player who just camps with all 10 traps around a single hook. When you get the strategic Hags who put traps in places you don't expect you get such a thrill as jumpscares happen during a chase.

Killers I'd like to see less....I guess Legion. Its not because I see too many but the gameplay is simply stale. I know once I get hit with feral frenzy I just instantly mend and continue on my way like nothing happend. If they commit to a chase then its just your typical M1 "loops fest" until they give up or you get hit. I just find it boring as the power ultimately feels useless.

• NinjaDette1
    NinjaDette1 Member Posts: 1,289
    edited May 2020

For me it’s the doctor the trapper and ghostface😒. Can’t stand either of them I dislike when some doctor mains overly use the shock therapy . Literally I had a match last week were this doctor kept doing it to annoy all four of us.Ghostface can be decent sometimes other times ghost users annoy me. I’m like you know I’m not the only survivor in this match as some of them tunnel me which I know is legit but don’t get me wrong I know as a killer myself it’s to build pressure on a team. But one thing I dislike when I’m a survivor is when you go to hide and heal yourself and the killer slugs you. Now that’s where I draw the line and tell myself there are other survivors to annoy go find them 😐. Call me crazy but that’s probably one of my many pet peeves 😂.

Post edited by NinjaDette1 on
  • Zephinism
    Zephinism Member Posts: 542

More: Demo, Hag, Wraith, Nurse.

Rarely see any of these played which is disappointing. If it is a Wraith they're either AFK or standing behind the hook.

Less: Freddy, Oni, Ghostface, Spirit.

BOOOOOOOOOOOORING. Bring back the Bubbas, Billies and Huntresses over these 4 overplayed and braindead killers. I'm so sick of going backtobacktoback Freddy.

• cheetocultleader
    cheetocultleader Member Posts: 1,259

More: Ghostface. I just like him. He's so meme-y, and evil, lol. I don't even get mad being t-bagged cause it's him!

Less: Iri Head + Infantry Belt Huntress. I like Huntress a lot more than I use to, but that version usually makes for very short games of "grab people off hooks and die."

• AvisDeene
    AvisDeene Member Posts: 2,396

More: Hag, Plague and good Demodoggies

Less: Spirit and Billy's. People who play them tend to just tunnel hooks and slug from the start of the match. It's so boring. Freddy as well, I hate the dream world so much.

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,895

More of Myers and Huntress.

Less of Freddy, Doc, and Ghostface.

• Lumionesty
    Lumionesty Member Posts: 98

Less: Freddy

I get him so much and I hate it not because it’s easy or hard but because it’s boring.

More: Hag

Whenever I play against Hag I never feel at ease, it keeps the blood going. She also happens to be one of the least played killer in the game.

• NinjaDette1
    edited May 2020

For me it’s ghostface they like to dance in front of the hook you’re on. I don’t even do salty but dances and some killers still do that to me. In my head I’m like congratulations you’re an even bigger potato then most survivors and killers combined 😐. However though I do enjoy Going up against Michael Myers.

• IamDwight
    IamDwight Member Posts: 236

Unpopular opinions (probably), but ...

More: Freddy & Myers

// I genuinely enjoy Freddy for the most part, and his dreamworld makes maps much brighter. Myers is all around fun

Less: Deathslinger, Billy and Ghostfaces

// Deathslinger feels oppressive. Almost every Billy I go against sweats for the 4K at 5 gens. I really dislike Ghostface's reveal mechanic.

• Avarice
    Avarice Member Posts: 65

Less: Ghostface, Spirit, and Trapper

More: Myers, Demogorgon, and Oni

• NinjaDette1
    edited May 2020

When I’m not My Claudette main and I’m my wraith main. I play fair and give survivors a chance to do objectives But if a survivor is shows me that they are beyond salty and toxic they must go👍. I know as a killer it’s our job to kill cause that’s the main goal of the killer. But I really don’t care for the 4K blood points much. I mean getting them is great and all but I’d rather just have fun doing chases. I know some killers enjoy ruining the fun for survivors and that’s their choice. But you shouldn’t always be sweaty for blood points always. I mean unless you’re doing it for a challenge then that’s fine. But when I play as Claudette I notice some killers just do it either because they had a bad match before and they take it out on the next group. Or they’re just rotten apples in general so their entertainment is ruining others game experience. But not all killers of course though I’ve had some genuine killers who I’m now friends with on ps4 😀.

• Tatariu
    Tatariu Member Posts: 3,068

More: Myers

Less: Deathslinger

• supersonic853

Mk...so what killer would you like to see more and less? Lol.

• Martesa55
    Martesa55 Member Posts: 208
    edited May 2020

Easy, Nurse. It's the easiest killer to juke especially when you are good to the game.

I want to face less Freddy and spirit

• supersonic853
  • Martesa55
    Martesa55 Member Posts: 208

Do you want me to be honest? I want to see less clowns, ghostfaces, michaels and deathsingers also as I said before I want Freddy and spirit too. But I don't say anything for them because I am a killer main

• skarsguts
    skarsguts Member Posts: 179

I'd like to face more Demogorgon and less Legion, Spirit, Leatherface.

• Nescau
    Nescau Member Posts: 51

More Nurse and Demo.

Less Freddy.

• MegMain98
    MegMain98 Member Posts: 2,913

More: Myers, Demogorgon, Oni

Less: Freddy, Billy, Ghostface

• Huff
    Huff Member Posts: 1,480

More: Demogorgon

Less: Billy

• Crazewtboy
    Crazewtboy Member Posts: 1,259

More good nurses, Clowns (because he is underrated and I would still like to get better at looping against his power), Demogorgons, Trappers

Less of Ghostface, Michael and Doctor

• DetailedDetriment
    DetailedDetriment Member Posts: 2,632

More: Nurse

Less: Spirit and Doc

• joker7997
    joker7997 Member Posts: 899

Less Freddy, hillbilly, spirit, doctor

More Demo, Oni, hag (not basement hag)

• SnakeSound222
    SnakeSound222 Member Posts: 4,467

More: IDK. Maybe Nurse or Billy.

Less: Hag. Teammates can’t crouch in obvious trap areas.

• the_legion_main
    the_legion_main Member Posts: 5

Please keep in mind we all have different opinions of what's what

Less:doctor (personal opinion)cannibal (cause cannibals shite) wraith (overated) freddy (reach distance)

More:trapper huntress demogorgons and onis

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675

Freddy has the exact same lunge as every other killer, just FYI.

• the_legion_main
    the_legion_main Member Posts: 5

Oh it might just be the dedicated servers then lel