My Unusual Survivor Perks Tier List *UPDATED*

Alify
Alify Member Posts: 347
edited May 2020 in General Discussions

Hi, this is my Tier List of Survivor Perks, based on MY PERSONAL OPINION and on MY SOLO EXPERIENCE, it is made purely from the heart. If you do not agree with something, write it in the comments, it will be interesting for me to read.

Designations:

SUPER: The best perks of survivors in the game in my opinion. They affect absolutely all my matches. (A small exception is Adrenaline and DS, but their effects are EXTREMELY strong and help me a lot in most of my matches. DS acts like a safety net, which reassures you for a whole minute after unhooking.). Their effects are very strong and can change the outcome of the match very much. Combinations with other perks make them twice as powerful.

GREAT: Great perks that affect almost all my matches. They have great potential and great effects. Combinations with other Perks can make perks even stronger. They can greatly affect the outcome of a match. However, some may be situational, but this is offset by their effects. (Such as: Sabo, Breakout, For the People etc.) (I put an Unbreakable to Great tier since it is extremely situational and can only help in several situations, and, for example, Adrenaline can help in even more situations. However its effect is very strong, so I put it on the first place in this tier).

OK: Decent Perks in my opinion. They have potential, but something prevents them from fully unleashing it. Perks are complicated by conditions or the effect lasts a Little Long/Somehow Not Enough or some may just be missing something. May be Situational. Can affect the outcome of a match. The effect itself is far from the strongest, but not weak either.

NAH: Weak Perks in my opinion. Their effect is Weak/Situational, but some of them can be saved thanks to a combination with other Perks, thereby making them stronger. There are times when they can seriously affect the outcome of a match. (I didn’t want to make separate sections and I had to put the WGLF to this tier because at least it gives a boost of points, which is still not easy to stack it up to 4 tokens)

OOF: The Worst Perks in the game in my opinion. They clearly need a Buff/Rework. The Effect itself is EXTREMELY Weak and even with a bunch of other Perks gives a Very Situational/Very Weak Effect. May affect the outcome of a match in EXTREMELY RARE cases.

[Old Version]

[Updated Version]

I remind you that I judged the perks from my personal experience and opinion, so it’s normal that some of the perks might work better or worse for you.

I rewrote the tier because I did the old version late at night on a not fresh head, but now I tried to do everything right and it seems that now everything is as I wanted. In any case, thank you all for the comments and such a huge number of views, I honestly did not expect this!

Post edited by Alify on

Comments

• MadArtillery
    MadArtillery Member Posts: 826
    edited May 2020

Agree with everything for the most part. Stakeout should probably be higher after the buff. Great for gens and hitting bloodpoint cap on obj and altruism cap, especially in solo que. Great for farming bp. Doubling great skill checks is especially good if you hit them frequently.

• premiumRICE
    premiumRICE Member Posts: 798

Detective hunch is a good perk, try it.

• Alice_pbg
    Alice_pbg Member Posts: 6,556

Kindred is the best aura perk in the game, easily super.

Mettle of man that high? Damn...

For real, when is lightweight good?

Detectives hunch is way too low.

For the people is a bit too high, it's too hard to actually get value from it.

Sabotour is not good, because sabo isn't good. Even after the buff.

The rest I think I agree...🤔

• MadLordJack
    MadLordJack Member Posts: 8,814

Oof. Bond over Kindred? That hurts to see. But I guess I'd rather know where the killer is more than where my team is.

Although I've been running both with Open Handed, that shite's borderline OP. I almost always know where everyone is and what everyone is doing, so I totally get why people prefer Bond over Kindred. I'd totally suggest it for anyone interested in having way too much knowledge at the cost of 3 perks.

• joker7997
    joker7997 Member Posts: 899

Hunch is s tier and so is lithe. I think youve Got kindred twice . But generally correct.

• hagling
    hagling Member Posts: 279

fixated, breakout, and deliverance should be moved down imo.

• fixated's walk speed boost only works while healthy, and seeing scratch marks only really pays off with other scratch mark perks.
    • breakout requires comms / too much dedication to pull off when you could be doing the objective instead.
    • deliverance is incredibly niche, most of the time you're just denying an ally unhook points. the only clutch deliverance happens when you haven't been hooked until egc, you've saved someone previously, someone else remains in the trial and isn't currently on hook (since now if everyone's hooked, everyone instantly dies), and the killer is far enough away from the gate / hatch to make a quick escape. I think this is my biggest complaint with the list, it's just not a good perk. I'd put it in OK at best, but NAH is my pref.

also! why is ace in the hole a tier above plunderer's? running just ace in the hole doesn't do it for me, whereas I can run plunderer's by itself for chest challenges / item hoarding and escape happy.

good list otherwise! ❤️

• MadArtillery
    MadArtillery Member Posts: 826
    edited May 2020

Think you are underestimating how powerful fixated is especially in a chase. It can really let you pull off impossible escapes pretty frequently in situations the killer knows should be impossible to locations doubly impossible aside from hopping in a locker. Them usually checking a locker and waisting more time just makes it better. Definitely a perk that takes practice though to learn the limits of. Where on what tiles to use it and the when/where but ooooh when you do it's gold. The scratch mark part is definitely a little pointless but that walk speed is godly.

• hagling
    hagling Member Posts: 279

i loved the concept of the perk when it was first announced but whenever I used it, I just found it completely underwhelming. that prolly has to do more with my playstyle than anything, since I'm often intercepting hits for others or using the initial smack as a launch to a stronger loop, which defeats the whole perk. if I'm gonna play sneaky I think iron will + urban serves me better.

i don't think it'd be OP if they simply took out the healthy requirement, it'd be a much, much more useful perk then.

• kiku
    kiku Member Posts: 11

So i guess most people are gonna disagree, but I think Camaraderie isn't an Oof perk. But that's probably just because I play mostly solo, and usually get left on a hook and when one person finally realises no one's coming for me, then before he could unhook me I'm dead. And I use kindred. Like seriously, i like this perk basically only cuz I play with complete potatoes but still, i think it's better than e. g. premonition. And autodicdick is definitely at least a super perk.

• TheOptimiser
    TheOptimiser Member Posts: 138
    edited May 2020

We'll make it definitely needs to be higher than OK. It is a great perk that often makes the difference between healing a survivor fully before the killer comes back or leaving him injured and at risk of being downed again in 1 hit.

It's a standard in my build and my friends's builds as well(red ranks) and it has definitely proved it's worthy!

• ZtarShot
    ZtarShot Member Posts: 838

It then requires you to use iron will to not get caught, and possibly quick and quiet and dance with me, just so it doesn't punish you for being overly altruistic.

• Alify
    Alify Member Posts: 347

I’ll change something a bit soon, I wrote this tier list at night and now in the afternoon I see that I arranged some perks a little incorrectly

• TheOptimiser
    TheOptimiser Member Posts: 138

Iron Will is also a standard for me and my friends, and is one of the best survivor perks in the game in my opinion, the other 2 you don't need them, you can have Sprint Burst or if the killer comes fast at you, you just run away from there!

• SirBDog
    SirBDog Member Posts: 31

As an extreme killer main, I don't know what any of these are except one, and that is decisive strike. I can't tell you how many times someone's escaped because of it, definitely deserves it's tier

• stealthy_feng101
    stealthy_feng101 Member Posts: 18

Kindred was the best perk now it's trash if you get a wraith pig or ghostface camping behind the hook,,don't forget that.

After that change I never played it again

• stealthy_feng101
    stealthy_feng101 Member Posts: 18

Say Kindred is strong if you get a wraith ghostface or pig camping behind the hook you can't see this killer that's why I say this perk is not good anymore, i rly can't understand why the Devs nerf the Solo Q perks more and more

• Dabihwow
    Dabihwow Member Posts: 3,409

I would still use babysitter if I could have a good combo with it.

• GreenStar
    GreenStar Member Posts: 20

This tier list sucks. No mither deserves S tier

• Toxicology
    Toxicology Member Posts: 1

Adrenaline should be in great because ur definition of super is that it greatly affects the outcome of each round but adrenaline is never that consistent unless your with a swf that can time it. And if 1 or 2 has it, its really not anything crazy.

• Jordan_131201
    Jordan_131201 Member Posts: 91

Can you make another tier, specifically for No Mither. It doesn't even deserve to be in the 'OOF' tier

• CashelP14
    CashelP14 Member Posts: 5,564

Plunders and no mither should both be moved up one I think. Sabo and fixated should be lower but you've done a really good job mate.

• MadLordJack
    MadLordJack Member Posts: 8,814

Kindred lets you know they are facecamping, they don't go undetectable before it activates. And even if they fake and leave only to come back, you still see all of your teammates and guess what? You're only going to get caught out by that once. And thats not to mention the fact that it tells you who the killer is if you still didn't know, or the fact that stealth killers are rare and the only stealth ability that lets you avoid it is pre-activated Dark Devotion, because it tells you if the killer is an Insidious Camper. Kindred is easily, EASILY the best info perk in the game, AND it got buffed, not nerfed. Even in its worst-case scenario it's insanely good. No other perk can boast that, not even Bond.

• ZtarShot
    ZtarShot Member Posts: 838
  • GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110

I would personally put calm spirit higher.

• danielmaster87
    danielmaster87 Member Posts: 9,122

I think you've got the 2nd Kindred confused with Sole Survivor or Deja Vu.