Which SURVIVOR do you wish you faced more and less?

supersonic853
supersonic853 Member Posts: 5,502
edited May 2020 in General Discussions

This is a continuation of my last question how many killers do you wish you faced more and less. While survivors may be skins theres often stuff associated with them and how most people that play them act. And survivors have their own slight passives seems like with jake having ironwill basekit sounds like and we all know claud so i just thought id ask.

More:Adam (Like wheres the adam players?)

Less:Megs Personally i have problems with meg players and how they act and it just gets annoying at the end of the day.

Link to my last question

Comments

• Aneurysm
    Aneurysm Member Posts: 5,270

Less blendettes, regular claudettes are fine. More any of the rarer ones except Quentin. Also I main Jake, he's pretty loud when injured imo

• NinjaDette1
    NinjaDette1 Member Posts: 1,289
    edited May 2020

Well to be honest don’t like nea’s jake parks Ace Visconti’s Dwight’s David king’s Zarina’s quentin smith’s Ashley j Williams all the others not listed I like More.

• Owlzey
    Owlzey Member Posts: 442

I wanna see more Quentins. Maybe if he ever gets that face rework, he might become more popular.

Less immersive blendettes.

• Martesa55
    Martesa55 Member Posts: 208
    edited May 2020
  • Quol
    Quol Member Posts: 694

More Quentin's because of their rarity.

Less Ash because they are ether insufferable bullies with God-level skill or complete potatoes, no in-between.

• NursesBootie
    NursesBootie Member Posts: 2,159

More Jane because of her thicc head.

Less Claudette cuz most players don't play her because they actually like the character.

• Revzi100
    Revzi100 Member Posts: 529

more ash, i never seem to see him

• ZarinaKindaThick
    ZarinaKindaThick Member Posts: 63

More Ash because i love him, less Nea because Nea

• DelsKibara
    DelsKibara Member Posts: 3,127

I'm not a fan of Claudettes.

I've faced too many Blendettes today that I kinda stopped wanting to play Killer and play Survivor instead ^^;

• NinjaDette1
    edited May 2020

I play as Claudette all the time and I’m also a killer wraith. But I’m not like those toxic Claudettes most Claudettes I don’t like tho cause it feels weird to be a blendette group in a match.

• Dehitay
    Dehitay Member Posts: 1,725

Claudette is the only survivor that actually has any difference inside of gameplay. They really should rework her hair and cosmetics to where you can't lose her mid chase in a dark map just because she did a sharp turn.

• NinjaDette1
    edited May 2020

As a killer main and also a Claudette main. Killers still find me even when I take sharp turns. However I know people don’t like her cosmetics but I don’t think they will change her. That’s kind of like asking them to make a white character less white looking.

• Dehitay
    Dehitay Member Posts: 1,725

Or just make her blonde with bright only bright clothing options

• hagling
    hagling Member Posts: 279

more: yui & adam, I saw a rare adam today actually! I spared him.

less: I'd say ash because he's obnoxious but I never see him anyway so i don't really mind. i love claudie, she's getting too much hate here. ☠️

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614

More of those that are less of, less of those that are more of.

• Science_Guy
    Science_Guy Member Posts: 2,004

None, they all play exactly the same and that's all that really matters in a character choice. Seeing who people pick is fun, but I can't imagine why I'd wish for other people to play a different character that I never play myself.

• NinjaDette1
    edited May 2020

I enjoy being Claudette I know most people don’t like her for obvious reasons like her skin tone for one.But I’ve seen plenty of other characters that could use some more facial reconstruction. And megs for example they remind me a tiny bit of Maggie from The walking dead If you look closely. Some megs I like others I don’t she’s another one that should stay the way she looks.

• VolantConch1719
    VolantConch1719 Member Posts: 1,218

More: Adam, Adam, and maybe a little more Adam.

Less: Nea and Claudette. I see them way too much (Meg's not included because she isn't nearly as bad).

• ALostPuppy
    ALostPuppy Member Posts: 3,398

Blendettes are the only one I want to see less, both killer and survivor. How sweaty does one have to be to pick P3 Claudette with the sole intention of gaining an advantage over everyone else and being the most insufferable and most hated kind of player in the game?

Everyone else is cool tho. I wanna see more Lauries, we're not represented enough imo.

• NinjaDette1

I get where you’re coming from and I respect you’re opinion. But honesty I’ve seen plenty of other characters who are just as sweaty. While this whole Claudette bias is always brought up by those who don’t like her. Not all Claudette mains are sweaty and or toxic. I’ve seen plenty of sweaty Laurie mains.

• Vampirox
    Vampirox Member Posts: 411

Damn look at all those less claudettes XD i would have to agree on this too and Im survivor main(Feng)

• LlamaArmour
    LlamaArmour Member Posts: 75

Adam main here, and yup I can confirm that 99% of the time i'm the only Adam.

Works out well though because I feel unique xD.

I'd like to see more Detective Tapp, I don't remember the last time I saw him; and I'd like to see less Claudette (she's my old main and I love her but there's almost always at least 2 per game)

• MegMain98
    MegMain98 Member Posts: 2,913

More: Steve. I love Steve so much ❤️

Less: BUSH BLENDING CLAUDETTE

• SpookyStabby
    SpookyStabby Member Posts: 621

None in particular that I would wanna see less of but more Jane is always nice to see.

• Hippie
    Hippie Member Posts: 1,003

Less Feng Mins for sure, as I think her squealing is pretty annoying, and the Feng Mins I get on my team usually follow injured Survivors around with a flashlight and then end up on a hook nearby. 😤

I would say that I want to see more Jeffs and Quentins, but I actually appreciate their rarity. Jeffs are usually god gamers that can solo carry an entire team, and I know that the only people who play Jeff are the True god gamers so I want them to stay that way. And Quentins are usually the nicest gamers on the team, saying optimistic things in pre-game chat and always there to heal you when you need them. I feel like the only people who play Quentin are the optimistic gamers, always ready to say something nice and help the team, and if they're rare for a reason then I want them to stay that way as well!

And I would say more Adams, but Adams are typically rude as heck.... they're usually the ones to taunt the Killer at the gates and trash-talk them in the endgame chat (I once had one on my team flame me pretty badly because I opened the gate and their name was "let me open the gate".... I didn't even notice their name!). I dunno what it is about negative gamers and Adam, but dang! That's been my experience 9 times out of 10.

• GreyBigfoot
    GreyBigfoot Member Posts: 954

I want to see more Tapp players, they're probably the least common survivor to spot, I even see Adam more often.

• ShErMaDeRmA
    ShErMaDeRmA Member Posts: 338
    edited May 2020

Less Feng, I do not know why I just hate her, SO MUCH.

I want more Quentin's, I have him p3-50 and feel kinda alone

Also reading this thread, feels nice knowing people remember ma boi Quentin and want more of him :)

• DapperPickle
    DapperPickle Member Posts: 13

Less Fengs, especially bunny Fengs, I save a green mori especially for the pink ones.

More survivors like Tapp or Jeff, they seem like chill dudes. I usually let them have escape if I know where the hatch is.

• Keezo
    Keezo Member Posts: 454

Bills & Megs, they're adorable

• EthanW
    EthanW Member Posts: 82
    edited May 2020

I only wish to not face anyone that just plays for sweat.

I do want to face more players who do more totems and goes for the aggro.

• Raven014
    Raven014 Member Posts: 4,188

Less Fengs, Neas, and Claudettes. They are usually toxic.

More Tapps and Jeffs because they usually play like decent people. I knew a Jeff main whose username is MyNameJeff. I try to let him escape.

• HellDescent
    HellDescent Member Posts: 4,883

Less Claudettes and more Fengs

• cheetocultleader
    cheetocultleader Member Posts: 1,259

More: Steve! I love me some Steve. Whenever he is hooked, I scream along with him.

Less: I'm sorry, but Blendettes. I'm not even playing killer much yet, but they're generally the most uncooperative on a team. The bad ones are self caring in a corner, the good ones already have a key.

• TheOneTrueTristan
    TheOneTrueTristan Member Posts: 85

I wanna see more of Jeff. He's my favorite but I rarely see him :(

Less of the fugly one, Nea plz n thank you

• DetailedDetriment
    DetailedDetriment Member Posts: 2,632

Less Claudette

More Yui

• Mew
    Mew Member Posts: 1,832

more claudettes

less blendettes