Worst OR best team mate experience?

I had a game (ps4) earlier with the doctor in Hawkins, and I was hooked about 10 minutes into the game. Once on the hook I could see two of my fellow survivors in the next few rooms over one cleansing a totem & one working on a generator while the third was upstairs doing god knows what?

One of my teammates stood in front of me and just pointed at me. Left me on the hook though, even though the doctor was nowhere near us lol. Needless to say, I remained on the hook until death.

I really enjoy this game, and it’s nothing besides other survivors that get me fired up. I don’t mind if I get hit, downed, hooked, whatever. What I do mind is being grouped with a terrible team. You’re basically doomed from the start lol.

What are your worst or best team mate experiences?

Comments

• OhMyWords
    OhMyWords Member Posts: 230

I'l give you a depressing one. I got a pretty good run until the last gen with randoms. I tried to finish it, it's not even a 3 gen strat. But this doctor. I have some weakness against doctor. I am extermely scared of im and so at the smallest hint of him approaching i left the area. This way i couldnt finish any generator. What's worse is, i had a meghead, a default dwight fairfield who ran around and did absolute nothing. And then kate denson who was a streamer who tried ig but got caught many times before dying.

I tried rescuing and did everything i could. At one point i realized dead fate so i hid at a corner and waited for dwight to die (doctor was slugging). Sad thing is, i was navigating to a wall when the doctor finally happened to see me. At that point i went afk and let him down me, and not wiggle, so that he may think im pathetic and maybe he'll let me win. No this trick didnt work like 90% of the time. Both of us died in the basement.

• tragic__decay
    tragic__decay Member Posts: 4

It’s incredible to me that people think that either running around aimlessly or self-care in the corner of the map is the way to go lol. If people are down, that’s your survivability and it seems as though that’s such a far fetched thought. 😂

• LALYTHIA
    LALYTHIA Member Posts: 1,656
    edited May 2020

Today...

I had a match against a pig with a survivor who would not stop getting downed and refused to do anything but run to the nearest jigsaw box to get their helmet off even when it wasn't active. They died first, despite having been slugged twice and fully healed by me to get back in the game both times.

Same match, my fellow survivor had a key and we had finished enough gens to use it before the last guy died. I passed them walking around the map, so I knew they were looking for the hatch. They ended up getting found and hooked, right as I found the hatch on the other side of the water tower from there they were hooked nearby. I teabagged the hatch, waited for the killer to go around the tower and off-hooked them within radius. They took a BT hit, jet to the hatch and opened it and we both escaped. It was clutch. It was also nice the everyone exchanged some "gg wp" at the end of the match. That killer was a bro.

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,615

Best is whenever someone else ALSO uses Kindred.

It's just too good.

Worst is back in 2016 when a hacker befriended the Killer and worked together to hunt everyone down.

• DetailedDetriment
    DetailedDetriment Member Posts: 2,632

A hookbombing Claudette that had no Borrowed. I got tunneled and morid.

• OniKobayashi
    OniKobayashi Member Posts: 274

I consider it the be the worst when someone who is asleep tries to BT save in front of Freddy.

• illusion
    illusion Member Posts: 887

I mostly remember the worst ones, since when things go good, it seems like how they should go.

Probably the worst one was when a downed survivor crawled to to the spot where I was hiding, and brought the killer right to me. If they had let themselves be hooked, i could have rescued them...or if they recovered, i might have actually been able to get them up, but they didn't. Instead they got us both killed.

Also had one player deliberately body block me for the killer. At first I thought they were just clueless, but when i went to a different door and they blocked me there too, so I knew that it was deliberate.

Had 2 surviors escape with a key when i was on my first hook. Clearly they were friends. I was thinking, "three of us left, this is my first hook, we'll be fine", then they just disappear. Needless to say, things weren't fine. ;)

• Mew
    Mew Member Posts: 1,832

about a week ago, me and my friend went against a Nea that sandbagged us and instantly took us off the hook

the killer went along with it and killed us, but then farmed with the nea and meg... god that got me kinda heated