The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

On what time will the new dlc be released?

Has someone made a countdown?

Comments

• ItzSoulz
    ItzSoulz Member Posts: 368

not today :(

• guest602
    guest602 Member Posts: 149

how do we now? :o

• HookedonDemand
    HookedonDemand Member Posts: 181

@guest602 said:

We don't. That's why your question is answered anyway.

• Mister_Holdout
    Mister_Holdout Member Posts: 3,144

It will either release very soon or a different day.

This is the time new content usually drops.

• Plippy
    Plippy Member Posts: 187

All we know is "soon™" :/

• deadbydaylightfan
    deadbydaylightfan Member Posts: 262
    guest602 said:

It’s unconfirmed but since not queen keeps replying soon tm instead of straight out saying no like a good community manager would as to not get people’s hopes up or cause backlash if it doesn’t come out its likely it might come out today even if it is just for pc
  • guest602

@Plippy they like to be very vague in behavior :x

• pandorayr
    pandorayr Member Posts: 597

soon™

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@guest602 said:
    Has someone made a countdown?

• Iceman
    Iceman Member Posts: 1,457
    guest602 said:

It’s unconfirmed but since not queen keeps replying soon tm instead of straight out saying no like a good community manager would as to not get people’s hopes up or cause backlash if it doesn’t come out its likely it might come out today even if it is just for pc

• not_Queen
    not_Queen Member Posts: 1,114

@deadbydaylightfan Or maybe I can't say anything?

• Plippy
    Plippy Member Posts: 187

@guest602 said:
    @Plippy they like to be very vague in behavior :x

I think it's more to do with "Could be out that time but something could catch fire in the basement at the last moment.." kinda way games can work. :P

• JetJenkins
    JetJenkins Member Posts: 14

@Delfador said:
    OMG They are holding not_Queen hostage.

We need to do something.

How 'bout we go play civ for a whole 'nother week straight?

• HookedonDemand

@Delfador said:

@not_Queen said:

We need to do something.

Send in Myers, he gets results ! 8-)

• guest602

@deadbydaylightfan calm down, that's not her fault, she doesn't take the decisions, she just doesn't want to be fired

• HookedonDemand

@not_Queen said:
    @Delfador I'll blink twice if I need help :p

Nurse Main confirmed ! :)

• not_Queen

@HookedonDemand No addons. OG nurse plays only. ;)

• Someissues
    Someissues Member Posts: 1,604

Queen needs to get to Rank 1 again and stream more often

• Witas
    Witas Member Posts: 477

@not_Queen God you like playing with us don't you ? Well ... atleast I have some time to get more bloodpoints and shards ready, gotta look at the bright side ... (#summonthechapter)

• Someissues

It's definitely today people, queen is teasing with us this is the proof

• Nerex7
    Nerex7 Member Posts: 52

Queen can't tell us when the DLC drops. She's busy fixing the goddamn game vinceC

• TheBean
    TheBean Member Posts: 2,320

If she wasn't allowed to say anything... then... "Soon" is something... so.... it is close enough that it doesn't matter.

• Someissues
    edited September 2018

@not_Queen said:
    @Someissues I am R5 on both right now. And sometimes it's harder to stream more often as I also try to do other stuff than DbD (like seeing friends, and sleeping) ;)
    But thanks for your enthusiasm!

Thank you too, really enjoy your stream and for helping out DBD community. Other devs could definitely learn a thing or 2 from you, i also suspect the Myer Tier 1 buff is due to your playing him with Scratch Mirror many times

keep it up :)

• apathyinc
    apathyinc Member Posts: 456
    not_Queen said:

@Delfador I'll blink twice if I need help :p

Two blink not_Queen OP, please nerf.

• JetJenkins
    JetJenkins Member Posts: 14

@Someissues said:
    Queen needs to get to Rank 1 again and stream more often

People would just stream-snipe to use hacks on her again. Then she'd have to burn the evidence so the game and it's EAC don't look terrible.

• Fartnuggetpooper
    Fartnuggetpooper Member Posts: 98

༼ つ ◕◕ ༽つ Summon the chapter. ༼ つ ◕◕ ༽つ

• pandorayr
    pandorayr Member Posts: 597

latest News:
    The spirit has a nice ass for this reason has been canceled today, she need a esthetic nerf.

• not_Queen

@Someissues Or maybe I play Spoopy Myers so much BECAUSE of the buff? We'll never know ;)

• Maelstrom10
    Maelstrom10 Member Posts: 1,922
    @not_Queen thanks for being a great community manager, really appreciate your kind interactions with this sometimes toxic but overall amazing community. Honestly the whole community should buy all you guys cookies just like some people did in the ow community for how much you guys do and listen to us :) 
  • Bravo0413
    Bravo0413 Member Posts: 3,647
    Delfador said:

@not_Queen said:

We need to do something.

@not_Queen <3
  • TheHourMan
    TheHourMan Member Posts: 1,052
    guest602 said:

I disagree with your viewpoint on this. I like the "Soon" reply. It means they are teasing us with ambiguity with something that is likely going to be released today, but definitely will be release this week. Learn to have some fun with it man.
  • Artorias
    Artorias Member Posts: 21

@TheHourMan said:
    deadbydaylightfan said:

guest602 said:

I disagree with your viewpoint on this. I like the "Soon" reply. It means they are teasing us with ambiguity with something that is likely going to be released today, but definitely will be release this week. Learn to have some fun with it man.

teasing is good to some extent but 2hrs of teasing us with something we already know just sucks there arent even any new changes i could be hyped for like if she just got 115% move speed because they laready told us the changes

• TheHourMan
    TheHourMan Member Posts: 1,052
    Well, you can't please everyone. I for one and happily hyped and patiently waiting.
  • Artorias
    Artorias Member Posts: 21

@TheHourMan said:
    Well, you can't please everyone. I for one and happily hyped and patiently waiting.

yea i do see your point but its justing annoying for me since i live in europe so the day was already almost over when the dlc was speculated to come out and just making it even later sucks because i can only play like 2hrs till i have to go to sleep because of school on the next day

• Ihatelife
    Ihatelife Member Posts: 5,069

@not_Queen Is that true that you put voiced line for the spirit?

• deadbydaylightfan
    guest602 said:

I did last time and the time before that not to mention I had enough fun with the gun media on f13 I can’t wait to buy and play it and have fun but I want to know if I’m gonna have time to when it does drop simple as sorry if I came off like a jerk but I’m not the only one with this view point I mean 
  • deadbydaylightfan
    guest602 said:

I did last time and the time before that not to mention I had enough fun with the gun media on f13 I can’t wait to buy and play it and have fun but I want to know if I’m gonna have time to when it does drop simple as sorry if I came off like a jerk but I’m not the only one with this view point I mean look at this thread
  • deadbydaylightfan
    guest602 said:

I did last time and the time before that not to mention I had enough fun with the gun media on f13 I can’t wait to buy and play it and have fun but I want to know if I’m gonna have time to when it does drop simple as sorry if I came off like a jerk but I’m not the only one with this view point I mean look at this thread
  • Alphatitan_94
    Alphatitan_94 Member Posts: 40

Did anyone notice that @not_Queen queen used the blink emoji twice i Actualy think she needs help