Dear devs please FIX deadhard

GHOSTfaceP3
GHOSTfaceP3 Member Posts: 1,364

this perk dosnt work 60% of the time

Comments

• GoddamnBananas
    GoddamnBananas Member Posts: 54

Agreed. There's no point in running a perk that's either seriously bugged, or is just non-functional with the disastrous state of the servers. At this point Balanced Landing is a better exhaustion perk lol.

• JoeyBob
    JoeyBob Member Posts: 477

Because you don't use it correctly 60% of the time.

• Hippie
    Hippie Member Posts: 1,003

If you use Dead Hard against certain Killers right before you get hit, you'll probably still get hit.... it's not the fault of the servers or the perk, it's the Killer's connection and ping. You'll especially see this if you play against VPN-ing Killers, or Killers with bad internet. I've played against Killers who lived in South America (and I live in the U.S.!) and I have to use Dead Hard much earlier than normal (usually before they even swing, or else I'll probably get hit). However, against Killers who have good connection, I never get hit when I use it.

When you use Dead Hard right before the hit, the Killer has most likely already hit you on their screen. The game knows you were hit before your Dead Hard went off because your Dead Hard is refunded and exhaustion removed shortly afterward.