Why does Doctor have a "hard" difficulty?

He is straight up the easiest killer in the game. I can even play swf with high ranks and get 3 to 4 sacrifices most matches. He looks badass but definitely doesn't take any "skill".

Answers

• Might_Oakk
    Might_Oakk Member Posts: 1,243

Using his shock therapy to prevent looping takes practice. To prevent the smaller loops you can't use an electrode add on and need a good understanding of the 5% penalty in treatment.

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383

Easy to pick up. Hard to master.

• qpwoeiruty
    qpwoeiruty Member Posts: 98

I don't get why people think the doctor is so trash... I find him annoying at worst at all ranks. Add in the lag and he's probably my least favorite killer to play against.

• TheDarkLycan
    TheDarkLycan Member Posts: 435
    Milo said:

Easy to pick up. Hard to master.

Dbd's old slogan
  • Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@megaweenieman said:
    He is straight up the easiest killer in the game. I can even play swf with high ranks and get 3 to 4 sacrifices most matches. He looks badass but definitely doesn't take any "skill".

You do well against competent SWF? Either thats bait or I want a guide from you :wink:

• MegaWaffle
    MegaWaffle Member Posts: 4,172

@megaweenieman said:

The classification given to each Killer is based on their perks and power alone. I'm not sure who or how they decided what was easy/hard as it doesn't make much sense to add this label to any of the characters in this game.

Regardless its there and who know maybe it helps new players?

• Khalednazari
    Khalednazari Member Posts: 1,433
    The difficulty is based on the killer's perks and playing the killer using only it's own teachahle perks. Not to mention, Doctor's perks aren't that great on him. So he's hard.