Five Nights at Freddy’s Chapter Concept

ReaperTech
ReaperTech Member Posts: 49
  1. Chapter: Five Nights at Freddy’s Chapter.

Killer: The Attraction(SpringTrap).

Power: Deadly Creations.

At the start of the trial, there will be 3 other animatronics assisting the Attraction in his killing. When in a chase all animatronics are shutdown until the chase ends. The Attraction can also see the aura of all his animatronics.

Phantom Freddy: Freddy roams the map slowly looking for survivors. When he comes in contact with a survivor he’ll shriek loudly and pursue the survivor for 10 seconds if he hits the survivor they’ll be injured or applied a deep wound if they are already injured. Freddy can break pallets but not vault windows after the 10 second chase Freddy will power down for 20 seconds. 

Phantom Mangle: Mangle roams Slowly on the ground, walls, or ceilings. When a survivor sees Mangle their screen will blur, they’ll be deafened to a static noise, and Mangle will shreak revealing her location to the Attraction. 

Phantom Balloon Boy: Balloon Boy will teleport to different lockers near the Attraction every 10 seconds, but can’t teleport to a locker a survivor is in. If a survivor opens a locker Balloon Boy is in, Balloon Boy will screech revealing his position to the Attraction and locks the locker for 15 seconds. 

Springlocks: The Attraction can place 2 springlocks on generators. A springlocked generator will release normal skillchecks that when failed injure any survivors working on the generator and the generator will explode. Once this happens once, the springlocks on the generator will deactivate. If a skill check is completed successfully there will be no auditory warning or injure. If a generator is completed, the Attraction gains 1 more Springlocks. Springlocks can not be installed on Exit Gates unless there’s add one.

Teachables:

1. Outrage: Whenever you enter a chase with a survivor that leaves the chase uninjured, you’ll receive a boost in movement speed until you enter another chase.
  2. I always come back: Whenever you are blinded or stunned by a survivor, that survivor suffers the exposed status effect for 25 seconds. This has a Cooldown of 40 seconds. 
  3. Animated Machinery: 2/3/4 generators closest to you will become animated and are highlighted in green to you. Animated Generators cannot be repaired with toolboxes and release random skillchecks that if failed will give all survivors working on the generator the oblivious status effect for 20 seconds and warn the killer with a brighter aura if survivors are still working on the generator for 20 seconds. This brighter aura will keep triggering for 10 seconds.

Survivor: Mike Schmidt.

Teachables:

1. Reboot: When you start working on a regressing generator, you’re repair speed is increased for a short while.
  2. Security: You can place 2 cameras in the map. When a survivor or killer near the camera there auras will be revealed to you and all other survivors. Cameras can be destroyed by the killer.
  3. Ventilation: All nearby lockers are effected by Ventilation. Survivors inside a locker effected by Ventilation will not suffer from the Blindness Status effect and will make less to no noise from breathing in the lockers.

New Map: Horror Attraction(Fazbear Fright)

This map will be designed after the Five Nights at Freddy’s 3 Setting. With the office and Vents that the killer and survivors can crawl through. Killers can M1 survivors in Vents and push there dying bodies out of them. There will be additional rooms so the map isn’t small.

Comments

• Megaguardain
    Megaguardain Member Posts: 107

I feel like the Phantom Animatronics shouldn't be able to harm Survivors. Having Phantom Freddy just chasing Survivors and breaking pallets should be all it can do.

Animated Machinery seems too powerful, if it was based on the Killer's Terror Radius or the last few gens the Killer has damaged it could work. But as is, it's a little too powerful.

MatPat should be the Survivor

Would the cameras be visible for Security? And is it like damaging a generator where it takes a second or is it a hit and destroy?

For Ventilation, I think it should be a personal perk. It only effects the Survivor who has it equipped because it doesn't really make sense for it to effect other Survivors?

Those are just my two cents anyway

• ReaperTech

Phantom Freddy not being able to hit the survivor is great idea. I think instead maybe if he gets close to the survivor they’ll be affected by Hindred for an amount of time. The problem is if he couldn’t do anything else survivors could stand still and nothing would happen. Hindred might be best.

I think Animated Machinery should work on briefly damaged generators.

The camera’s auras on Security will be revealed to you like a hex if you’re killer (But to the survivor). To destroy a camera it would take a kick like on a generator or pallet. The cameras will be like tripods you could say.

Ventilation only working for yourself might actually work.

i like your criticism and I agree with some changes to be done to my concept.

• NateyBoi
    NateyBoi Member Posts: 315

In the game, the animatronics weren't seen moving. I think that would defeat the purpose of how fnaf is.

• NightmareReborn
    NightmareReborn Member Posts: 810

In the recent games, you see them move all of the time.

• NateyBoi
    NateyBoi Member Posts: 315

I mean like when they move without you seeing. Another question, what made you pick springtrap, why not Freddy?

• Smiler
    Smiler Member Posts: 165

Springtrap is the ACTUAL killer, Freddy is just a pissed of ghost. He doesn't have any reason to kill anyone but the security guard regarding the lore.

• ReaperTech

I can answer a lot of your questions first, seeing the anamatronics move is fine for Freddy because he moved in the 3rd game and Mangle you don’t want to look at and BB doesn’t move technically. It’s just how mechanics work and in general they move to your office to kill you. Second, I chose the main villain who is “Purple Guy” William Afton. The idea is he’s the mastermind and he worked best to be a killer than an anamatronic in my opinion.

• Semimatic
    Semimatic Member Posts: 162

I commented this on another Springtrap post, and he's been getting a lot of attention to be added in game.

A year ago I would've been heavily against this, but I'm completely fine with it now. I think it would really add some variety to killers in the game and would just be scary in general to face off against a mascot, plus he's a serial killer (I think at least, I'm not really that knowledgeable of the FNaF games).

Plus, I've done my research, and FNaF seems to have a resurgence and their newest games are being made in Unreal Engine 4. I tried out their VR game and that scared me half to death, so honestly, I'd be really down for him.

(Not commenting on your actual concept because I'm bad with that stuff, but I'd be down for him in game!)