The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

DBD server being Spotty?

For some odd reason the servers have been really spotty today and a couple of my friends are saying that they are having save game errors and they don't know what is going on. In a couple games i have had that red save icon stuck in the middle of my screen. Anyone else having this problem?

Comments

• KwwB
    KwwB Member Posts: 75

Yes I'm having this problem as well and I'm losing progress because of it. I've lost two different games worth of bloodpoints now because of it.

• Jaggy
    Jaggy Member Posts: 7

Yes... It's been like that for a few days now and at the moment is completely down for me.

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@Detective_Jonathan said:
    For some odd reason the servers have been really spotty today and a couple of my friends are saying that they are having save game errors and they don't know what is going on. In a couple games i have had that red save icon stuck in the middle of my screen. Anyone else having this problem?

The game is suffocating due to the spaghetti coding.
    Is chapter 9 gonna be one chapter too much?

• Crusher
    Crusher Member Posts: 45

YEs...its unplayedable atm...already quited for today playing the game...

• Khalednazari
    Khalednazari Member Posts: 1,433
    I am getting infinite loading screens when I am playing SWF, while joining the SWF lobby, and even we load into a match.