The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Whats Current situation with the chapter 9 dlc release and do you plan on releasing it soon

Hi many of you know me as acedawg02 on xbox or alphatitan-94 on ps4 but today i wanna ask the devs this question and to not-queen and shall i call him dwight because lets face it Mc looks like dwight lol if i am graced with either devs answer or not id be grateful if anyone would care to chat with me in ps4 and maybe play a few rounds of dbd 

Answers

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

We have official confirmation that it is gonna be released soon, to be precise:

Soon TM

Was the answer we got from notqueen

• GhostEuant
    GhostEuant Member Posts: 243
    Current situation is that it will be released soon. No other info available at this time. 
  • Wolff_Bringer
    Wolff_Bringer Member Posts: 90

@Peasant said:
    To quote the Community Manager:

SOON

You forgot the TM

• Alphatitan_94
    Alphatitan_94 Member Posts: 40

@fcc2014 said:

The PTB didn't finish all that long ago. Bugs were reported including invisible pallets. Do you want the same Tinkerer and Agitation mess from 2.1? Let them do their job! Fall isn't even here yet!

Thank you for your pile o crap that everyone seems to get as an answer i will no longer be reading your comment on this post so dont bother answering this wasnt for you to answer anyways

• fcc2014
    fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388

AWWW now my feelings are hurt! I thought i gave a good reply. I guess i will just have to see you in the fog on ps4 sunshine.

• Deity
    Deity Member Posts: 19
    edited September 2018

Soon™

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383

@Alphatitan_94 said:

@fcc2014 said:

The PTB didn't finish all that long ago. Bugs were reported including invisible pallets. Do you want the same Tinkerer and Agitation mess from 2.1? Let them do their job! Fall isn't even here yet!

Thank you for your pile o crap that everyone seems to get as an answer i will no longer be reading your comment on this post so dont bother answering this wasnt for you to answer anyways

Great mentality. Y'know these are forums. No Personal Messanger.
    And this is the only info we have from Not_Queen. Soon

• fcc2014

@chemical_reject said:
    Alphatitan_94 said: 

@fcc2014 said:

So basically u don't like what he said (or the great points about bugs) so it's crap and ur not gonna read his comment anymore. Grow up or go back to COD

It is ok the truth hurts and basically me insinuated that someone is a man-child without actually coming out and calling them that can be emasculating for some insecure people.

• fcc2014 said:

@chemical_reject said:
    Alphatitan_94 said: 

@fcc2014 said:

So basically u don't like what he said (or the great points about bugs) so it's crap and ur not gonna read his comment anymore. Grow up or go back to COD

It is ok the truth hurts and basically me insinuated that someone is a man-child without actually coming out and calling them that can be emasculating for some insecure people.

This community and the extremes it goes from Crack me up. 1 week ago a lot of people were raging about the new killer sucking and they won't be buying it and yesterday everyone's raging that the DLC didn't drop. Idk man, maybe the devs need to put a "Chill pill" in the bloodweb XD. DbD players could use one (atleast the vocal minority could)
    I think even a decent share of the non-vocal DBD player community (at least on PS4 so far)  could use a chill pill. XD I'm not even a huge Microsoft fan, but compared to the Xbox servers so far in my personal experience, PS4 players seem to rage quit, opt out during loading screens, camp, tunnel, and purposely troll and piss each other off a lot more. Can't speak for PC though since that's the one platform I don't have the game on.
  • Acroyear
    Acroyear Member Posts: 33

@chemical_reject said:
    This community and the extremes it goes from Crack me up. 1 week ago a lot of people were raging about the new killer sucking and they won't be buying it and yesterday everyone's raging that the DLC didn't drop. Idk man, maybe the devs need to put a "Chill pill" in the bloodweb XD. DbD players could use one (atleast the vocal minority could)

new killer seem to be weak, but also many want this update for new cosmetics, perks, balance, map etc. there are more than one reason to wait dlc release

• chemical_reject
    chemical_reject Member Posts: 940
    Acroyear said:

@chemical_reject said:

new killer seem to be weak, but also many want this update for new cosmetics, perks, balance, map etc. there are more than one reason to wait dlc release

Wait being the keyword. Everyone is raging and harassing the devs. 
  • Acroyear

@chemical_reject said:

I understand that harassing devs is stupid thing. But they could give us some numbers. It's not that hard... i guess

• chemical_reject
    chemical_reject Member Posts: 940
    Acroyear said:

@chemical_reject said:

I understand that harassing devs is stupid thing. But they could give us some numbers. It's not that hard... i guess

I agree. They need better communication with their community other than trolling with "soonTM" I get that not queen might not be able to tell us a release but I'd rather her comment on serious posts in the wishlist then just spamming "SoonTM" on every post in the general discussion about the new dlc.
  • Sally55
    Sally55 Member Posts: 368

@Alphatitan_94 said:

@fcc2014 said:

I'll be sure to tunnel you down and camp you if i see you in my lobby on ps4 just for being a douche ;)

• Acroyear

@fcc2014 said:

They never gave a date so all of these whinny threads of where is the chapter is annoying. I have been critical in the past about the lack of communication on certain issues and they deserved it but for this come on. It is the Fall chapter. Bugs were in the ptb, the killer got a strong negative reaction, they may need to reevaluate addons/cooldown, or it takes time to submit and get it approved. I honestly wish the passion displayed for not having new content( to purchase) was put into things more important like framerate.

true, clear and buggless game is more important. but it still simple to put "we decided to rework new patch after ur feedback" rather then annoy themselves with infinite WHEN WHEN WHEN

• fcc2014

@Sally55 said:

@Alphatitan_94 said:

@fcc2014 said:

I'll be sure to tunnel you down and camp you if i see you in my lobby on ps4 just for being a douche ;)

I'm guessing you probably won't have to camp. This reeks of entitlement. If you knock them down they dc before you get them to the hook.

• fcc2014

@Acroyear said:

@fcc2014 said:

They never gave a date so all of these whinny threads of where is the chapter is annoying. I have been critical in the past about the lack of communication on certain issues and they deserved it but for this come on. It is the Fall chapter. Bugs were in the ptb, the killer got a strong negative reaction, they may need to reevaluate addons/cooldown, or it takes time to submit and get it approved. I honestly wish the passion displayed for not having new content( to purchase) was put into things more important like framerate.

true, clear and buggless game is more important. but it still simple to put "we decided to rework new patch after ur feedback" rather then annoy themselves with infinite WHEN WHEN WHEN

They never gave a date so i don't think BHVR owed a timeline to anyone. Maybe @not_Queen shouldn't have done the soon thing but she did it before and decided to troll a little who cares. The over reaction is just insane. Pc got the previous chapter beginning of June, Xbox end of June, PS4 North America second week of July and PS4 Asia end of July. The chapter is fall a few more days or another week isn't going to kill anyone.

• Sally55

@fcc2014 said:

@Sally55 said:

@Alphatitan_94 said:

@fcc2014 said:

I'm guessing you probably won't have to camp. This reeks of entitlement. If you knock them down they dc before you get them to the hook.

True lol. But he would make Good target practice for my huntress.

• fcc2014

@Sally55 said:

@fcc2014 said:

@Sally55 said:

@Alphatitan_94 said:

@fcc2014 said:

If you ahem use him as a pin cushion please post the video somewhere and share the link. Even if it is just toss hatchets at the dc'd body.

• Sally55

@fcc2014 said:

@Sally55 said:

@fcc2014 said:

@Sally55 said:

@Alphatitan_94 said:

@fcc2014 said:

If you ahem use him as a pin cushion please post the video somewhere and share the link. Even if it is just toss hatchets at the dc'd body.

Will do!

• HookedonDemand
    HookedonDemand Member Posts: 181
    edited September 2018

@fcc2014 said:

@Acroyear said:

@fcc2014 said:

They never gave a date so i don't think BHVR owed a timeline to anyone. Maybe @not_Queen shouldn't have done the soon thing but she did it before and decided to troll a little who cares. The over reaction is just insane. Pc got the previous chapter beginning of June, Xbox end of June, PS4 North America second week of July and PS4 Asia end of July. The chapter is fall a few more days or another week isn't going to kill anyone.

But the over reaction gives you and others a reason to boost your post count ! Win/Win ! :p

Post edited by HookedonDemand on
  • fcc2014

@HookedonDemand said:

@fcc2014 said:

@Acroyear said:

@fcc2014 said:

But without the over reaction gives you and others a reason to boost your post count ! Win/Win ! :p

Is the post count an actual stat that matters on here??? For the record anyone on here who points to their posts, up votes, awesome's or lol's needs a ######### life!

• Sally55

At least we don't have any forum weirdo's like when the old overwatch forums were plagued by a pedo poster called "KingDva" XD.

• fcc2014

Well that is some sunshine added to this nonsense post. #NOPEDO

• Alphatitan_94

Wow your all salty and the devs are trolls lets just agree with that and move on> @Sally55 said:

@Alphatitan_94 said:

@fcc2014 said:

And ill make sure to tbag you at the exit gate and juke you till you fall on yo ass and dc

• NMCKE
    NMCKE Member Posts: 8,243
    Hi many of you know me as acedawg02 on xbox or alphatitan-94 on ps4 but today i wanna ask the devs this question and to not-queen and shall i call him dwight because lets face it Mc looks like dwight lol if i am graced with either devs answer or not id be grateful if anyone would care to chat with me in ps4 and maybe play a few rounds of dbd 
    It's gonna be Soon™ the Soon™, 20Soon™! :)
  • NMCKE
    NMCKE Member Posts: 8,243
    Vankruze said:

@Alphatitan_94 said:
    Wow your all salty and the devs are trolls lets just agree with that and move on> @Sally55 said:

@Alphatitan_94 said:

@fcc2014 said:

And ill make sure to tbag you at the exit gate and juke you till you fall on yo ass and dc

This is exactly what's wrong with this community. Both of you!!

I guess they ran out of sugar... :(
  • Global
    Global Member Posts: 770

@Alphatitan_94 said:

@fcc2014 said:

making a public post that people can comment on just to ignor them

@Alphatitan_94 said:

@fcc2014 said:

wow a public post on an open opinion forum and you say this? why the hell did you even post something if you wont take other peoples opinions?

• Global
    Global Member Posts: 770

@chemical_reject said:
    fcc2014 said:

@chemical_reject said:

Alphatitan_94 said: 

@fcc2014 said:

I love that people get mad that a theorized date wasnt true xD

• Michiko
    Michiko Member Posts: 623
    Nickenzie said:
    Vankruze said:

@Alphatitan_94 said:

@Alphatitan_94 said:

@fcc2014 said:

This is exactly what's wrong with this community. Both of you!!

I guess they ran out of sugar... :(

• fcc2014

@Alphatitan_94 said:

@Alphatitan_94 said:

@fcc2014 said:

You do that king of all things console but i don't play at noob ranks.

• Alphatitan_94

Ha im a rank 2 survivor and a rank 8 killer so "wanna play a game" mofo

• fcc2014
    edited September 2018

@Alphatitan_94 said:

AWWW you do care... Here i thought we would never speak again. Well my PS4 name is the same as my forum so i am current 1 on survivor and 3 on killer(damn you spiderman).
    ps "mofo" REALLY?!?!

• Alphatitan_94

@fcc2014 said:

@Alphatitan_94 said:

AWWW you do care... Here i thought we would never speak again. Well my PS4 name is the same as my forum so i am current 1 on survivor and 3 on killer(damn you spiderman).
    ps "mofo" REALLY?!?!

Didnt wanna swear on a forum i dont play like that the only cus words ill say on a forum are @$$ $#!+ and dam

• Peanits
    Peanits Dev, Community Manager Posts: 7,522
    There is still no official release date. Soon, though, can't get anymore specific than that.
  • powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068

@Sally55 said:

@fcc2014 said:

@Sally55 said:

@Alphatitan_94 said:

@fcc2014 said:

With Iridescent add on too, just to make sure they get the point. 😁

• fcc2014

@powerbats said:

@Sally55 said:

@fcc2014 said:

@Sally55 said:

@Alphatitan_94 said:

@fcc2014 said:

Yes this!

• Sally55

@fcc2014 said:

@powerbats said:

@Sally55 said:

@fcc2014 said:

@Sally55 said:

@Alphatitan_94 said:

@fcc2014 said:

Yes this!

I'll run iridescent hatchets with utility belt, BBQ and chili, NOED, Remember me, and Blood Warden with a ivory mori <3

• fcc2014

@Sally55 said:

I'll run iridescent hatchets with utility belt, BBQ and chili, NOED, Remember me, and Blood Warden with a ivory mori <3

Smite them!