Hello Baby Rank 1 Killers!

SWF bulling killers

( Killer Names hidden)

Comments

• crixus006
    crixus006 Member Posts: 383

Hahahaha pathetic survivors, they just used god loops. But they believed that they are good players. The most of time in this video show how bad they are. There are a lot of good loops but they choose the same jajaja. I'm main survivor and I don't use god loops because it's for losers like survivors in video

• Kellie
    Kellie Member Posts: 1,328

At the same time, they were put against them because the game said "Oh, these rank 1 survivors are a perfect match for a rank 15." It's not their fault, its the Dev's fault.

• danielmaster87
    danielmaster87 Member Posts: 9,109

Yep. 360ing is the biggest menace console has to deal with. Point blank misses, survivors clipping through your arm and not getting hit. What are the devs thinking? Another half-assed console port from a 'small indie company'. I've seen Legion videos of people on PC and you know the difference between their gameplay and mine is? The survivors don't even attempt to 360 them, but they ALWAYS try to on console, and it usually works sadly. Fix your game, BHVR, because this is not okay.

• Diggly
    Diggly Member Posts: 112

Being toxic is not a personality, spend your time doing literally anything else

• xCarrie
    xCarrie Member Posts: 982

“Look guys i’m being soooo toxic lol i’m doing the big spins lol that means this killer sucks lol *clicky clicky* haha. What? Wdym it doesn’t matter? You’re just bad lol. Meta perks? I’m just trying to survive bro loool. Why aren’t you laughing with me?”

• ProfessorDunwich
    ProfessorDunwich Member Posts: 1,514
    edited May 2020

This post is a great example why devs need to take action instead of continuing to twiddle their thumbs. Killers deal with this garbage on a daily basis. Playing Killer so often makes you feel like the outsider at the school yard instead of an unstoppable Killer like the Steam page suggests.

• sulaiman
    sulaiman Member Posts: 3,219

Maybe it should be a sticky so you got a permalink for every "but survivors are so bad now" post.

• LordGlint
    LordGlint Member Posts: 8,331

Yeah...The 360s is probably one reason alot of people dont want crossplay and the PC killers that come with it. All of a sudden when your opponent has free control over their characters turn speed just like you do... That 360ing doesnt work so good, lol.

• SurvJoe
    SurvJoe Member Posts: 111

haha nice jukes bro xD noob killers on this forum triggered aswel probably saw themselves in those compilation :D well done dud

• SurvJoe
    SurvJoe Member Posts: 111
  • ShadowRain
    ShadowRain Member Posts: 607

Lol at all the salty killers in the comments

• C3Tooth
    C3Tooth Member Posts: 8,266

These guys just seeking for salt. You guys fall for it.

You can simply just quietly save their names in the list for Mori if you fee like it.

• kamisen
    kamisen Member Posts: 794

I’m cringing so hard at this. Big yikes.

• Orionbash
    Orionbash Member Posts: 765

Judging by the way that Pig was moving and hitting...that Pig wasn't from Middle Eastern servers. The same thing happens to me when suddenly I'm dropped in the Middle East for an hour and can't play games on my own server. When your ping is in the red, there are a lot of hits you think you're gonna get and don't. However all she had to do was just get them to pallets and swing through them. You end up on the survivor's side of the pallet and get a free hit.

P.S: This is beyond frustrating BHVR. Please stop sending killers to servers other than their own or at LEAST only to servers nearby. There's really no reason why someone in NA East should have to fill in for a lack of killers in the Middle East. Why can't someone from Europe do it? Oi.

• Bullettimegod
    Bullettimegod Member Posts: 994

Look mommy they are so edgy and cool!

• coppersly
    coppersly Member Posts: 2,318

No, we think about it. Buy why does their fun have to be our suffering? Also, if it takes just 4 casuals some comms to make killers think they're toxic SWF, maybe SWF BY IT'S VERY NATURE IS OVER POWERED AND NEEDS TO BE BALANCED!?

• DCash
    DCash Member Posts: 170

That doesn't change the fact that communicating the killers position and what the killer is doing is game breaking as the game is designed for survivors to NOT speak with each other. Yeah, have fun of course. But casually saying "the trapper is by shack setting a trap by window" changes the game completely compared to a game without comms. If you don't see the difference maybe you are the one who needs to rethink some things.

• Nutty_Professor
    Nutty_Professor Member Posts: 621
    edited May 2020

Wait a minute I've played against them a few times. Surprised I'm not in video, I guess it's because I either won or got a draw (the draw was because of unbreakable).

They're decent survivors, but they're unnecessarily toxic, always using survivor sided map offerings, and using the typical meta perks. I wonder how they would do solo.

EDIT: Interesting how you never see the killer ranks in this video.

EDIT 2: Also due to poor optimization on the PS4, when you're playing killer you suffer a lot of from FPS drops (especially when you're playing on a Middle East server) which often results in miss swings. Being able to do 360's on console is a lot easier to perform at high ranks then it is on the PC.

Post edited by Nutty_Professor on
  • ggezbaby
    ggezbaby Member Posts: 404

Cringe. Imagine bragging about this.

• LordGlint
    LordGlint Member Posts: 8,331

What do you mean doing 360s is easier on console than on PS4? PS4 IS a console.

• SpiritLover1133
    SpiritLover1133 Member Posts: 214

Lol really? Whats your PSN name? Good killers on Console are few and we all know each other.

• Nutty_Professor
    Nutty_Professor Member Posts: 621

Wouldn't say we know each other, nor would I say I'm a good killer either, just average.

The last time you played against me was when your team brought a Springwood offering, I got a 2k. I had all few survivors slugged a few times, but unbreakable came in clutch.

I had a very bad start, which was mainly due to me playing more casual as I only came back from a three month break, so I was no longer a red rank killer. I wasn't expecting to be in a red rank game.

Hopefully that rings some bells without me having to publicly reveal my gamertag on the forums.

TBH I always assumed how you play that you and your friends only play survivor, due to the amount BM you do. It's as if your sole intention is to just annoy the killer. If you did play killer you would know how stressful playing killer can be.

I'm a decent survivor, I'm one of the few survivors on the PS4 that can moonwalk but I don't go out my way to annoy the killer.