Alien leaked? UPDATE: FAKE!!!

2»

Comments

• AshleyWB
    AshleyWB Member Posts: 4,061

A Xenomorph unexpectedly has quite a lot of possible cosmetic options due to the vast amount of times they've appeared in so many movies in spanning decades. You'd be surprised how much variation there is to the original.

• AChaoticKiller
    AChaoticKiller Member Posts: 3,104

This could easily be fake but also (however very unlikely) real. The reason the OP hasn't said where he has gotten this and possibly as the fact that the quality is crap assuming this is real is probably to be under the radar because if it was confirmed it would obviously be removed which would basically tell the whole community that alien is the next chapter, however the info and quality are so bad that this could easily be fake so there is no need to take that risk.

then again that's assuming this is real which it probably isn't

• Tatariu
    Tatariu Member Posts: 3,068

Very fake, but I want this so bad.

• AChaoticKiller
    AChaoticKiller Member Posts: 3,104
    edited May 2020

same, seeing the xenomorph has reignited my love for it's franchise and god do i want it as the next chapter now.

• bigbucks76
    bigbucks76 Member Posts: 64

It's fake alien is too short

• Cornpopers_Evan
    Cornpopers_Evan Member Posts: 2,428

As much as I want this to be real, I gotta say I'm team fake for now. Not to mention, I'd be disappointed. Not because it's Allen but because we could have FINALLY had a HUGE license chapter NOT be leaked. I'd be sad, honestly! Also, like everyone is asking,where did these come from?

Anyways, I wanna hear from @MegMain98 on this!

• HellDescent
    HellDescent Member Posts: 4,883

They previously said there is not way they'd put alien or predator in the game since they are just way to powerful

• Primalux135
    Primalux135 Member Posts: 1,045

People want pennywise and definetely is stronger than both. If they manage to be lore wise, strong but not OP im up to it.

Predator could use the plasma gun (like huntress) but need survivor to be outpositioned and without cover for a few secs (like on the film) and instant down.

Alien could be semi stealth and demogorgon jump power.

• Dead_by_Gadfly
    Dead_by_Gadfly Member Posts: 3,772

Im not sure which Id be disappointed by more, Alien or Candyman. Alien just feels out of place in this game, snd candyman is meh. Hes fine, Ill take it, but meh.

• Dzeikor
    Dzeikor Member Posts: 704

Alien is so overrated and would make no sense in a game like dbd.

• MiniPixels
    MiniPixels Member Posts: 536
  • Walker_of_the_fog_96
    Walker_of_the_fog_96 Member Posts: 1,238

Fakefakefakefakefakefakefakefakefakefakefakefakefakefake

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675

Looks like the Xenomorph model from Alien: Isolation.

• notsonew
    notsonew Member Posts: 269

i really hope it's fake, i would be okay with peny but i want jason

• not_Queef
    not_Queef Member Posts: 820

The model kinda looks like the Neca big chap action figure.

• Johnny_XMan
    Johnny_XMan Member Posts: 6,430

Would be cool if it was real!!!!

• xCarrie
    xCarrie Member Posts: 982

Well the devs haven’t taken this down yet or milliseconds after being posted so probably fake.

Unless? 😳

• Cancan71
    Cancan71 Member Posts: 709

I was just about to post that. Doesn't the forums have a ban on leaked content in these discussions. I remember when something was leaked a lot of discussions would be taken down.

Since this thread is still up I would say that either the leak is fake and the killer is someone different, or the leak is still fake but the killer is actually the alien, in that case why not leave the thread to hype people up. Anyways I doubt that these specific pictures are real.

• xCarrie
    xCarrie Member Posts: 982

They're in a slippery spot rn lol

They either leave it up and let people believe it’s fake (if it is alien), or if they delete it now people are gonna question why.

• TheRockstarKnight
    TheRockstarKnight Member Posts: 2,171

Yeah, IIRC posting pictures of The Pig's cosmetics and The Ghost got taken down pretty quickly when that leak occurred. And those were secrets that weren't being that well kept anyway.

(It didn't help the fact that most of the DbD streamers had captured it on stream though; or stop people from sharing images through Discord)

• Cancan71
    Cancan71 Member Posts: 709

I think that there is the possibility that while this leak is fake, the devs might be working on Alien. If they looked at this post and confirmed that this wasn't a leak, then they wouldn't have to worry about other things like the survivor or perks getting leaked, so this post would be harmless. Plus if they did take it down it would raise a lot of eyebrows. They have done a good job keeping things under wraps so they wouldn't want to mess it up now.

• ShErMaDeRmA
    ShErMaDeRmA Member Posts: 338

Looks real fake to me. The alien doesn't even seem to fit the screen well

• Spooky13
    Spooky13 Member Posts: 1,471

Gah, as much as I want this to be real I think it's fake. I'm on team Alien for the next chapter and I'd love to have a Xenokitty for our Demodoggo to play with.

• seki23
    seki23 Member Posts: 833
    edited May 2020

tbh it looks amazing and fits the lore because some aliens died. it may happen one day hopefully

• DarKnight_Doom
    DarKnight_Doom Member Posts: 54

Hi, people!

Thanks for all your comments !! I got these pics by whatsapp from a friend who knows I'm excited with an Alien chapter (NO! This friend is not a dev, a friend of a dev, a son of a dev or any BS like this lol).

My hype was very high, but the blurred image and Alien's height really alerted my “fake sense”.

So, I came to the forum to see your opinion about that stuff.

I really thank you! By my opinion now, these pics are 100% fake (which does not mean the next chapter can't be an alien chapter… =P)

* Ridiculous blurred images (Fake alert);

* Alien Isolation model;

* Dwarf Alien;

* It’s face is exactly the same at the 2 pictures;

I will update this discussion soon to not mislead other people. 

• DarKnight_Doom
    DarKnight_Doom Member Posts: 54

Yeap! His answer was "It looks real!". = /

I just tried to see other points of view, I think this is also simple.

By the way, there is no need to continue this discussion.

It's fake.

The End.

• Monika
    Monika Member Posts: 113