The most annoying killer to go against?

SambaSaw
SambaSaw Member Posts: 137

I think the most annoying is deathslinger just because he has the ability to quickscope and you can't even mindgame that.

The most annoying killer to go against? 96 votes

Trapper
7%
SunaIIanuMrsGhostfaceHellraisingPredatorzireael_Awkward_FiendIlikeMyersSeaBass216 7 votes
Ghost face
9%
Krilkalmusstang62pichumudkiprickyray101noname11223345Doug_FOBXVox_Nocturneeproe71 9 votes
Billy
2%
BlueberryN851 2 votes
Nurse
0%
Bubba
10%
Melodys_RhythmMCSwaggleTitzTodgeweihtOutcastEricLordRegalBloodyHatchetPlayer35ghostfaceisthegoatrobisntrealsulasbal 10 votes
Doctor
19%
rhaTaigatoxik_survivorDrDeepwoundDigglyMiniPisatiffanyq1KirbyRanchJuiceMisterNegativesJustAMelonKekerxdCitrusfruithahadrillgobrrrsaintsurviorsheltnPleb1Pixel_BoomBothex_THICKMILK69 19 votes
Huntress
5%
Tekachikatrevorj91aznfruitboiiMarigoriaKiraDBD 5 votes
Freddy
28%
YaNesteaCheersF60_31SN1P3R5G3TH3ADBabyCameron10Nutty_ProfessorDreskiNullSp3cAmethystanimeMattie_MayhemOGHanNyaren_ChanMang_AnwarFitchington_BingBongBoi_69FFirebranddRothlonCephalon_Lebronhaglinghmeekins 27 votes
Oni
6%
Stanley12363inbiergebadensupenessEpicu2idekanameloldfa_costa 6 votes
Deathslinger
11%
SnakeSound222IhatelifeGHERBEARRULESKind_Lemon[Deleted User]Dr_LoomisSambaSawDawnMadIamDwightdociscoolTotemsCleanser 11 votes

Comments

• hagling
    hagling Member Posts: 279
    Freddy

ol scissor fingers deserves the grave.

• Kind_Lemon
    Kind_Lemon Member Posts: 2,559
    Deathslinger

All the other killers have several builds that don't make their powers displeasing to face. This killer's power makes me want to d/c (I do not condone d/cs) no matter what.

The most annoying used to be Freddy or Pig (or Corrupt Plague), but then the aforementioned killer came along.

• Plebian
    Plebian Member Posts: 11

Not on the list, but Hag. Especially if you get hooked in the basement. Makes unhooking a long and arduous progress. The jumpscares are fun though and I love her visual design.

• CashelP14
    CashelP14 Member Posts: 5,564
  • IamDwight
    IamDwight Member Posts: 236
    Deathslinger

Deathslinger for the exact same reason OP mentioned. I'm also the minority that actually enjoys going against a Freddy. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• sheltn
    sheltn Member Posts: 8
    Doctor

Doctor can be very annoying if they keep spamming overcharge and static blasting over and over lol

• alullabyfortheclarks
    alullabyfortheclarks Member Posts: 47
    Freddy

do i need to say anything for this

• DelsKibara
    DelsKibara Member Posts: 3,127

Where's Legion?

• Pixel_BoomBot
    Pixel_BoomBot Member Posts: 116
    Doctor

If a doc has a good gen protection build, then yes.

• Uistreel
    Uistreel Member Posts: 634

None of these. I'd pick either clown or plague

• TotemsCleanser
    TotemsCleanser Member Posts: 620
    Deathslinger

Deathslinger oh my god I hate him so much. He needs some changes imo, either regarding movement speed, the terror radius or the terror radius song which is so quiet I can barely hear it sometimes. Also deathslinger + monitor and abuse is as sneaky as any stealthy killer in the game and that's just... not right, given he's a range killer. Huntress has that song she hums at least, this guy just shoots you outta nowhere. This is my opinion though and I can be wrong.

Freddy is a close second though. And Doctor comes third since the rework.

• Epicu2
    Epicu2 Member Posts: 46
    Oni

BRO ONI CAN JUST RAN ACROSS THE WHOLE MAP AND ONE SHOT YOU. I HAVE HIM AND IT'S FUN BUT IT'S REALLY ANNOYING IF UR PLAYING SURVIVOR.

• Dr_Loomis
    Dr_Loomis Member Posts: 3,703
    Deathslinger

I hate going against Death-Slinger. Very irritating experience. Doctor is a pain in the butt too.

• FFirebrandd
    FFirebrandd Member Posts: 2,445
    Freddy

Where's Spirit? Or Plague?

• SambaSaw
    SambaSaw Member Posts: 137
    Deathslinger

I don't really think they are annoying. I love outplaying spirits and I love trolling plagues😂

• toxik_survivor
    toxik_survivor Member Posts: 1,184
    Doctor

I would say spirit cause of her toxic wahhhh sounds.

• Owlzey
    Owlzey Member Posts: 442

Spirit. I hate playing guessing games and once I'm injured, I already know I'm going to go down within seconds.

From these choices I knew Doc and Freddy would be pretty high. Funnily enough I actually enjoy playing against both of these killers.

• Todgeweiht
    Todgeweiht Member Posts: 3,666
    Bubba

I have had a change of heart with Freddy, he used to be my least favorite killer to verse but now I consider him to be slightly tolerable after learning how to play against him, I specially find fake pallets freddy quite entertaining! Although, I still dont like playing as him, he feels too brainless

But Bubba, Bubba is just outright boring! He just chainsaws you and he either fails and gets stunned or down you, neither of which are very fun

• Pega6
    Pega6 Member Posts: 53

Pig, I just hate the traps she has since they basically just kick you out of the game for like 2 mins while you search RNG boxes.

• Nyaren_Chan
    Nyaren_Chan Member Posts: 243
    Freddy

Oh boy, I could have put Hag, but I legit find it very boring to play against Freddy. I don't know why, I am pretty bad against him and I just find his many powers very annoying..

• pichumudkip
    pichumudkip Member Posts: 155
    Ghost face

I'd pick Myers purely for infinite tier 3 which, imo, shouldn't exist at all. I only chose Ghostface because A. Myers isn't on it B. I've had games where I'm having a staring contest with Ghostface and he still doesn't get revealed. Otherwise, Freddy would be my 3rd choice because his hitbox is basically across the map at times.

• FFirebrandd
    FFirebrandd Member Posts: 2,445
    Freddy

You aren't out playing the Spirit though. You're out guessing. That's not interesting to me, its just obnoxious.

As for Plague, that's probably more of a me thing. I enjoy running healing perks and she shuts those off completely.

• KiraDBD
    KiraDBD Member Posts: 2
    Huntress

I Hate when She gets me from ######### MILES away.

This discussion has been closed.