Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

First Person Option

I feel like if they added an option to the menu for survivors that allowed a survivor to be in first person if they wanted that it would be really fun and scary. Just think of it, you're running from the killer not knowing where they are, while the only thing you can see is whats in front of you. That would be terrifying. They would obviously have to make it to where you can look behind you, so I propose that they could add a button that allows the player to turn around. For console, It could be X for PlayStation and A for XBOX, for PC it could be Z. This could add the MUCH needed horror element that the game has been missing for a long time.

Comments

• Delfador
    Delfador Member Posts: 2,552

I am against forced first person but as an option, it would be quite interesting. I would genuinely use that even though it is gonna make my game harder.

Just imagine seeing leatherface or Myers when you take a turn. Oh God...

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614

@Delfador said:
    I am against forced first person but as an option, it would be quite interesting. I would genuinely use that even though it is gonna make my game harder.

Just imagine seeing leatherface or Myers when you take a turn. Oh God...

You'd have to look almost straight up though, most Killers tower over any Survivor.

• Plippy
    Plippy Member Posts: 187

I think early builds of the game had Survivor in first person too.

I can see it being far more scary ;_;

• sHAAN
    sHAAN Member Posts: 36

yes! , i love palying in first person up vote!

• Global
    Global Member Posts: 770

Ive always wanted an option to turn off a terror radius while playing survivor because it will make the game actually scary

• C4Garuda
    C4Garuda Member Posts: 198
    Not an option just make this a reverse game mode. Killers in 3rd person, survivors in 1st.
    Could be the pizza party mode lol