Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

right i'm confused who has the highest probability of being the new killer

There's so much info on this just want to know who it could be instead of watching a crappy 10 minute video by paulie esther ranting on about how pennywise could be in the game

Comments

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675
    edited May 2020

All the clues point toward Candyman, from the honey splatter in the background to the stylized 4 that looks like his hook in the Candyman remake (with a diagonal line to make the actual 4, obviously) to a tweet ("This next anniversary is going to bee pretty sweet", or something along those lines, followed by the emoticon of a piece of candy) and some other stuff.

Some people say it's Pinhead, though.

• kazoie1
    kazoie1 Member Posts: 92

The problem is is that because the devs have been really tight lipped about this killer (I assume they dont want a repeat of gf) all people have to go on is hints that can be linked to like 8 different characters making it tough to tie down to a single character and the Dbd community being the dbd community people are randomly guessing at this point

• kazoie1
    kazoie1 Member Posts: 92
    edited May 2020

So this was a double post because of phone glitch, please disregard this one

• obamagaming99
    obamagaming99 Member Posts: 216

Don't get me wrong i like all the mystery behind it but i think at one point before the release i just want a definite answer

• IMhereRUN
    IMhereRUN Member Posts: 606

So much impatience! Can’t we all just be surprised just once!? Just one time?

Let’s quit speculating and wait the whopping one day to find out legit, that’s what the Devs are streaming for...ya’ll just rather they told us and didn’t give us a stream? C’mon man.

• AChaoticKiller
    AChaoticKiller Member Posts: 3,104

pinhead is the most probable right now since a dev or someone of equal info standing said it wasn't candyman

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675

Nope, it was a streamer who even explicitly said to take it with a grain of salt.

• obamagaming99

do what you want nobody is forcing you to speculate. I've played this game long enough to not really get surprised by new killers

• DarKnight_Doom
    DarKnight_Doom Member Posts: 54

The Illuminati wants Alien, but the New World Order Lords wants Candyman or even Jason...

It's so hard to konw... =/

• obamagaming99
  • KingFrost
    KingFrost Member Posts: 3,014

The new killer is XenocandyfisherminerheadX. Basically an amalgamation of Xenomorph, Candyman, The Fisherman, The Miner, Jason Vorhees, and Pinhead. The Map is in a camp in a small fishing village in space set during the 1800's inside a Mineshaft.

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,709

Candyman and Pinhead are the most likely.

Jason has a small probability due to the lawsuit only concerning the first film where his mother was the killer.

Alien may be possible but I guess more really wanted by many than highly probable.

• KingFrost
    KingFrost Member Posts: 3,014

You know, I'm really curious though as to what Jason's title would be. Freddy is The Nightmare. So what would Jason be? The Slasher?

• Todgeweiht
    Todgeweiht Member Posts: 3,666

In order of probability, at least from what the tweets have suggested

• Candyman
    • Pinhead
    • Alien
    • Jason
    • Literally every single horror character in existence
    • Pyramid head
  • djsponge10
    djsponge10 Member Posts: 349

A disclaimer before I say anything, whoever it is idc who I will be VERY HAPPY no matter which licensed killed it is.

All the hints and teasers point directly towards candyman And he seems like the obvious one, I kinda hope it’s not him so I can be somewhat surprised and be hyped instead of, oh yeah I should’ve known all the hints pointed towards him, I’m an idiot for speculating.

xenomorph was apparently confirmed not to be him I’ve been hearing this everywhere but idk where people heard this from, I hope it’s not him he’s the least I want out of all the (possible killers)

Prnnywise would be interesting but I don’t see IT as a “franchise” I would say pennywise himself is iconic and has touched the universe of horror in multiple ways. But they also said once you hear the power, you’ll know who it is. And I can’t think of anything that would be hey the power could be this which is obviously a pennywise thing. (You could say shape shifting but that wouldn’t work in a game full of SWF)

next is Jason. He is literally a part of the big 3 the only one who isn’t in the game yet, and he is easily the most iconic he changed horror tremendously, he could have a power of having like a rage or something. And the board game thing shows that JASON IS POSSIBLE. but the deal would be no Pamela no camp crystal lake, since Sean Cunningham owns Jason while the other guy owns what was created in the first movie. I believe if we are gonna do this right we need EVERYTHING. With Ghostface it was fine because ghostface (ig spoiler alert?) was never the same person in the movies. So what they did in creating Danny was fine only thing that sucked was he didn’t have anything to do with phones or anything which would’ve been really cool or having cindy? Sydney? I forgot as a survivor she was really cool better than Laurie 100%. But Jason NEEDS everything so I mean it could happen I just don’t want him to be rushed like leatherface.

and now the man who I want the most THE CREEPER! (he is but you guys don’t want him because his creator WHICH IS REALLY STUPID) nah I’m just kidding it’s pinhead! The power is anti loop, pin head has chains to slow survivors down which works, pinhead is very iconic. He had changed horror he added a lot more gore and reasoning of life before saw did it. Pinhead is an amazing killer. He’s not the most likely but man if I see pinhead tomorrow, I won’t be able to stop screeching and probably pee my pants. Btw not a hell raiser stan the only movies I liked was 1,2,3 and 8. There’s I believe 11 and every one sucks but 123 and 8.

so probability I’ll rank them

1. Candyman
    2. Pennywise
    3. Jason
    4. Pinhead
    5. Obama