Recent observations

lucan31
lucan31 Member Posts: 7

Now I'm not entirely new to the game, however I have noticed a lot of toxicity from both the survivors and the killers side lately. Idk where to put this post but I was just wondering why.. I mean when I see a killer rank 5 wipe a group that is all level 12 and under and he says oh damn that's too easy. And when I see a group (I'm assuming swf) of 3 red ranks and 1 rank 16 beat a killer who's rank 19 and the red ranks are like oh that was easy. Why isn't there just a gg anymore?

Why don't players realize that it's a game and try to have a modicum of decency for the person on the other side?

Again this is just my wondering, hopefully someone will give me a decent answer and not just be a troll.

Comments

• DrDeepwound
    DrDeepwound Member Posts: 2,557

thats just people who play one side.

I play a kkiller match then a survivor match and rotate like that,... when I play killer, survivors talk crap, when I play survivor they love me on their team LOL

people who only play one side see the game from one angle

• lucan31
    lucan31 Member Posts: 7

Thank you for the honest answer. I swap back and forth and have yet to truly commit to a single killer or survivor.

I just wonder how people in red ranks are so proud of themselves for beating someone in the bottom tiers. It just confused the hell out of me. Of course I've also seen people complain about "oh I'm this low and always have at least 2 or 3 players higher than me." But they don't complain if they are the higher rank.

• Puffieball
    Puffieball Member Posts: 64

What DrDeepwound said is so true. I also find to that sometimes it's just luck of the draw of who you're playing against. I've played against some people whether I'm playing killer or survivor who see it as a good match and I've played against some people who just not matter what are just sore losers and can't accept a loss lol.