Happy 4th Anniversary Dead By Daylight

Options

I've never used a forum before, so here it goes:

To celebrate Dead By Daylight's 4th Anniversary, I've attached my collection of screenshots of DBD's never stressful and never irritating matchmaking throughout this month. I've blurred the names of everyone who is not in my close group of friends.

In all seriousness, something in the mid-chapter update seems to have wrecked matchmaking more than it was already. These kinds of games aren't fair and they aren't fun yet I come across more and more of them. However if you play this game regularly, you are probably already aware of the problem. I just wanted to share my own experience. My friend suggested uploading all of these screenshots to the DBD forum.

Comments

• Dr_Loomis
    Dr_Loomis Member Posts: 3,703
    Options

It's a real issue. Hopefully it'll be rectified in the not too distant future.

• luka2211
    luka2211 Member Posts: 1,433
    Options

Noticed it aswell,it got worse than it was.

• BigBrainMegMain
    BigBrainMegMain Member Posts: 3,826
    Options

WHAT THE FFFFF IS EVEN THAT?!

• AChaoticKiller
    AChaoticKiller Member Posts: 3,104
    Options

dbd can be a mess but things like this make me laugh, like what did they do for it to get that bad?

• Angelicus23
    Angelicus23 Member Posts: 2,547
    Options

you're talking one month early

• LetsPlayTogether
    LetsPlayTogether Member Posts: 2,117
    Options

So you do not understand that rank 15-20 get matched with any rank due to far too high waiting times otherwise, right?

• PureAqua73
    PureAqua73 Member Posts: 4
    Options

Nah he understands. But he's still allowed to complain about it.

• Zoophage
    Zoophage Member Posts: 122
    Options

Yup, same thing over here in, albeit in the PlayStation universe. I'm really hoping for actual crossplay to be available soon! All these comp players will raise the bar, eh?

On a side note, looks like that rank 20 killer (your first screenshot) did really well against you guys (with 1 perk, 0 add-ons, and 0 offerings)! Was that right after a reset?

• kazakun
    kazakun Member Posts: 581
    Options

I mean since we are sharing. It's not always impossible to beat someone you think or perceive might be better than you. Sometimes it is though. Some of these were with low level killers with crap add ons,and adept builds at that. But please believe me,I understand completely. I get so angry and frustrated playing kill now,it isn't even funny. So I switched to survivor and just play killer for challenges,or dailies. I just bought almost every DLC chapter the past few months,and haven't even tried some of the killers yet. They say the new system is on the way. Let's just cross our fingers that it works well,and doesn't cause the long queue time issue again,or break something else.

• Chief
    Chief Member Posts: 1
    edited May 2020
    Options

This year are we gonna have the 4th of July events along with the Scorching Summer BBQ, Christmas and Halloween. I'm sure we all missed them and we would be happy and excited to have them back?!

• Arctic_Krampus
    Arctic_Krampus Member Posts: 61
    Options

Well, we got to a point where we started purposefully going down so we could get protection hits and unhooks hence why the killer walked away with a lot of points. My friend messaged him and apparently he hadn't played in 5 months and that was his first game back.