What legendary Skins of current licenced chapters do you want?

AshleyWB
AshleyWB Member Posts: 4,061

Legendary Skins are coming

Angry forum users : Give us James *wielding torches and pitchforks*

Lisa Garland :

Legendary Skins are skins for a licensed character which completely changes their entire appearance as if they were a different person (which they probably are)

Off the top of my head I can think Hopper and Joyce from Stranger things as legendary Skins for Steve and Nancy.

Maybe a Jason legendary skin for Trapper. That could be as big as an actual chapter.

Nancy instead of Quentin from NoES. Or even a different variation of Freddy.

What do you want to see as a legendary skin?

Remember that the idea of them is to practically have another survivor as a skin for another character who is licensed. To my knowledge anyway.

Comments

• Taiga
    Taiga Member Posts: 368

I wonder if they have different voice actors.

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,709

Question is if it will be gender-locked or will they also add new audiofiles (or generic male and female audiofiles for legendary skins only)

because Quentin to Nancy wouldn’t work if it was still Quentins voice!

Hopper and Joyce would be pretty cool additions (and would have honestly made more sense)

• SnakeSound222
    SnakeSound222 Member Posts: 4,467

Robert Englund Freddy. I’d like 2018 Michael and Laurie but they could probably work as normal skins.

• ShrekTheThird69
    ShrekTheThird69 Member Posts: 327

sunflower demo

• AshleyWB
    AshleyWB Member Posts: 4,061

Other they said it would be a completely different tab in the cosmetic select screen. So no mix and matching.

• HeadPatMeSenpai
    HeadPatMeSenpai Member Posts: 10

Personally I would love for Freddy to be the original played by Robert Englund. While also having Quentin being Nancy played as Heather Langenkamp.

Myers having a skin for the Rob remakes and having Laurie being Lauries granddaughter in the 2016 Halloween or the Laurie from Rob's remake.

The last I could think of is replacing Amanda with John Kramer from Saw and Tapp with Lawrence Gordon or even Adam Stanheight.

• Dehitay
    Dehitay Member Posts: 1,725

It would be ridiculously easy to add the other 7 survivors from the L4D series as they already have character models. Would be highly comical if Louis still screamed "pills hear" for reasons that wouldn't be relevant to this game.

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,709

Robin from Stranger Things plz

And Barb!!! How could I not directly think of Barb?

• Kellie
    Kellie Member Posts: 1,328

Old Laurie, Jane's Mother, Trapper's Father, John Kramer for Amanda. So much more.

• thesuicidefox
    thesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,223

Demoness Spirit.

• red skin
    • horns
    • fangs
    • snake tongue
    • devil tail
    • hooves/goat legs
    • pitchfork
  • Dead_by_Gadfly
    Dead_by_Gadfly Member Posts: 3,772

Ladyface bubba from part 1. Not sure if that qualifies but i want it

• LegionOfDumb
    LegionOfDumb Member Posts: 623

Evil Dead 2 Ash, Wes Craven's New Nightmare Freddy, and Rob Zombie's Michael Myers

• GreyBigfoot
    GreyBigfoot Member Posts: 954

For Bill, every playable Left 4 Dead survivor would be really neat. If we could only have 1, then it should be Coach though.

• ItzPixelYT
    ItzPixelYT Member Posts: 613

Hopper, Robin and Billy from Stranger Things

• DelsKibara
    DelsKibara Member Posts: 3,127

Quentin to be replaced with Nancy.

Bill with any of the other 3 Survivors from Left 4 Dead.

Amanda Young with The Hoffmanator.

Detective Tapp with his son.

• R52G
    R52G Member Posts: 257

If they added more than one per character Legendary Cosmetics for Stranger Things I’d definitely want Robin, Jonathan, Hopper, and Joyce. For Billy I just don’t see why, he was extremely abusive to everyone around him and then he performs one heroic deed after years of abuse and attempted murders of many people. I don’t know I mean if they got Billy for the game I’d still think it’d be cool but A. I don’t really feel like he fits the rootable Survivor role; and B. If the legendary cosmetic characters are bound by the same perks their original character has then it would make more sense for Jonathan or Hopper to come in bound to Steve’s perks considering Jonathan’s babysitter type relationship with his brother Will and Hopper’s guardian role over Eleven.

• TotemsCleanser
    TotemsCleanser Member Posts: 617

I will murder God for a Robin skin for Nancy.

• Tazmonkey309
    Tazmonkey309 Member Posts: 19

legendary skins change the appearance, movement, and sound. So they could change the genders of the characters, possibly

• Tazmonkey309
    Tazmonkey309 Member Posts: 19

I would love that too, sadly the company has been very stubborn and unwilling after the chapters release

• Lukeishness
    Lukeishness Member Posts: 27

I love stranger things, so any character that gets a legendary skin works for me. But if I had to choose I’d love a hopper skin for jeff, since they have similar body types, a robin skin for nancy and a johnathan skin for steve. I also wouldn’t be mad if nancy got a joyce skin but the previous 3 would be awesome.

• karumoi
    karumoi Member Posts: 1
    edited July 2020

Hopper for Jeff

Billy for David

Robin for Nancy

• MeatBycicle
    MeatBycicle Member Posts: 756

Battle Toad Detective Tapp

• Hallowgeek
    Hallowgeek Member Posts: 107

I really want Laurie and Michael from Halloween 2018.

• IIITweedleIII
    IIITweedleIII Member Posts: 955

The Scooby Doo Gang. Including Scrappy 🥴

• Dito175
    Dito175 Member Posts: 1,395

Robin, Barb, Joyce, Jonathan and Hopper from Stranger things.

Nancy Holbrook from the remake ( a lot of people want the original Nancy but i really like the style of the newer one).

The nurses from silent hill.

Every playable character in left4dead

Maria and all protagonists from silent hill ( i Just want more hot guys ;-;).

• RoMainPuppy
    RoMainPuppy Member Posts: 507