Match making is excellent! Legit..

iOverSpray
iOverSpray Member Posts: 101

I have to say I really do enjoy the variety of competition in games now. I'm rank 1 survivor and killer and it's honestly nice to be able to enjoy and have fun against lower ranks on occasion. To not have to tunnel / camp every game. In comparison to every game has to be a sweat fest it's great!

Comments

• Dead_by_Gadfly
    Dead_by_Gadfly Member Posts: 3,772

I agree at r1 it is nice when playing either side. Theres two issues though.

Number 1 you dont always know as kilker if theyre yellows or just really bad reds. If the rank system was better that would be fine, or if I knew the ranks going in I could take it easy, but since neither is true occasionally I slaughter a group of noobs and feel bad about it. Thats not good for them or their experience.

The other side of that is dropping me in with a noob killer, while Im having fun im sure hes not

• iOverSpray

Not every one is me, I get it. I can easily tell a good survivor from a bad, killer as well obviously. I tend to let new survivors go more then not and I dont abuse loops with new killers. I simply lose them and let them get on to the next. Either way, I'm enjoying the diversity of games I'm having now.

• Dead_by_Gadfly
    Dead_by_Gadfly Member Posts: 3,772

I can tell the difference too but a bad red rank should get wrecked and a yellow should be helped along. Thats just my outlook tho

• LetsPlayTogether
    LetsPlayTogether Member Posts: 2,117

If yuo have to camp and tunnel every game you lack skill.

• CashelP14
    CashelP14 Member Posts: 5,564

With old rank reset I agreed with this but not anymore.

I feel very bad when we beat a killer easily and it turns out they are rank 12. You can't tell their rank either since it's extremely easy to rank up. I've seen plenty of boosted players as survivor and killer and it turned out they are red ranks.

• iOverSpray

Is it possible to remove let's play togethers post? I dont want to read the typical degrading stuff. I'm honestly just wanting others feed back on the current ranking.