Do you main a certain killer or survivor?

So I know a lot of people love to play as a certain survivor or killer but some also like to mix it up.

For killer, I’d say I play as Michael the most. As I just find his ability and play style really fun. But I also play a lot of Legion, Pig, Clown, Huntress and Trapper. I’m trying to learn other killers because I don’t want to get used to playing a certain way and I feel like you should try every killer out at least once. I would love to master Nurse but I know it’s not going to be the easiest as I play on console. But I had a match the other day to test her abilities and I was surprised at how many blink hits I got, I just need to stick at it.

With survivors my most used female is Meg and my most used male is David. But I do tend to switch it up a lot as there’s so many I like. Once the new DLC drops I’ll be playing as Toblerone Head and Cheryl a lot.

Comments

• OtakuBurrito
    OtakuBurrito Member Posts: 512

Claduette and Michael.

Claudette because it's nice to see a Black nerdy girl in a horror game and Michael because he's been Daddy since I first saw Halloween. I have been having fun with Ghost Face and Legion as well but Myers is my go to since I'm not forced to be locked into a certain play style all game. Same thing for Ghost Face and Legion to a certain degree.

• hagling
    hagling Member Posts: 279
    edited June 2020

on survivor side it's just whoever has a hideous fun new cosmetic, like nea's obnoxious toothpastey rift hair inspired me to make a just-as-obnoxious outfit for her that repulses me to my core but I can't possibly not wear. before that I made a trixie mattel cosplay with kate's nasty pigtails and her gingham button-down top.

but my killers are consistent. I always, always alternate between hag and plag. my gurgly gorls. 🖤

• Respectfulnancymain
    Respectfulnancymain Member Posts: 1,816

Clauddete, nancy, dwight, feng and nea for survivor

Pig, huntress and billy for killer

• OniWantsYourMacaroni
    OniWantsYourMacaroni Member Posts: 5,944

I love to dress my survivors as horrible as possible too.It always looks so funny.

• Dr_Loomis
    Dr_Loomis Member Posts: 3,703

No particular Survivor, but I am currently using Leatherface the most on the killer side.

I like just sawing through pallets and his multiple instadown attack is a real threat. I use BBQ, Corrupt Intervention, Pop Goes The Weasel and Thrilling Tremors.

• LordRegal
    LordRegal Member Posts: 1,549

I main BIll when I'm surviving. Killing I don't have a true main anymore, but I'm currently playing more Wraith and Legion than anything else. Wouldn't consider myself good enough at them to say I main them though.

• PrettyFaceKate
    PrettyFaceKate Member Posts: 1,776

I main Oni, but I really play several killers.

For survivors, I only play as Kate, except for dailies and archives.

• Springey
    Springey Member Posts: 286

I only really play Nancy, used to play David until Kate came out and mained her afterwards. Well, then Nancy, my favorite 'Series/Movie' Character, came into DbD and I dropped Kate for her.

I hope she'll get more cosmetics. Maybe a legendary Robin one? 👀

• csandman1977
    csandman1977 Member Posts: 2,358

I main zarina since i have every perk on her, except for OoO which isnt unlocked. In fact Lori is the only survivor i have below level 10. I switch to adam and dwelf occasionally.

Killer i love clown and leatherface but usually play huntress. Though ive been on a survivor kick lately and my killer play is suffering for it.

• Bovinity
    Bovinity Member Posts: 1,522

Not really. I guess I "main" killer, but I have a bad habit of not being able to decide what class/character/etc to play in games most of the time. Often because nothing really jumps out at me.

It's also why I never spend BP until I'm capped at one million and am basically forced to.

• Poweas
    Poweas Member Posts: 5,873

Mike is definitely one of the most fun killers.

For me though, I main Hag, Spirit, Oni and Myers.

For survivor, Kate, definitely.

• TheLastGreatStar
    TheLastGreatStar Member Posts: 1,002

I’ve been back in a Bubba bubble myself recently. Discordance works great on him too as you know you’re heading into an area with at least two potential chainsaw downs.

• Dr_Loomis
    Dr_Loomis Member Posts: 3,703

Actually I think I changed Thrilling Tremors to Surveillance in order to have more tracking.

• Gomolazoli
    Gomolazoli Member Posts: 336

I main Kate because she’s easily best girl. And survivors are just skins anyway. For killer I main Legion put play almost all of them.

• TheLastGreatStar

Surveillance is such a great perk and I rarely see it being used. I used to be obsessed with A Nurse’s Calling but I prefer stuff that gives me information about generators now. PGTW, Surveillance and Discordance are my most used perks. And depending on the killer I either pair these with M&A, Thrilling Tremors, Surge or Corrupt Intervention.

• Cheers
    Cheers Member Posts: 3,426

As survivor Claudette.

Back when I got the game, I P3 50d her, have most perks in the game on her.

As killer, Hillbilly, Legion and Spirit, with many others mixed in.

• MegMain98
    MegMain98 Member Posts: 2,913

As a killer I played A LOT of Spirit and Plague but nowadays I play Pig the most because she’s so simple to play and I don’t feel like thinking hard.

As a survivor I switch constantly between who I have a P3 but my first one I prestiged and the one I have played the most is Meg.

• MadArtillery
    MadArtillery Member Posts: 826
    edited June 2020

Pigs the only killer I consider a main. I play a lot of killers but only if I don't feel like trying to win. Killer can be very stressful. Getting jerked around too much in hard, toxic matches and I just want to dick around on a one perk character.

Survivor is currently whoever I'm putting points into for the inevitable party streamers and escape cakes. Gotta farm those bp for teachables. I'll settle down to playing tapp eventually but got a lot to unlock and survivors are interchangeable anyway.

• CashelP14
    CashelP14 Member Posts: 5,564

Bubba would like to insist that you all main him. The request has been made by the great Bubba

• Dead_by_Gadfly
    Dead_by_Gadfly Member Posts: 3,772

Survivor is David, cause F you fight me.

Killer I bounce around to much to have a main exactly, but most of my experience is with Trapper, Fred and Doc. I still run Fred and Doc a lot because I can run them with no add ons so the game is all profit.

But I also run: Michael, Leatherface, Pig, Hag, Wraith and clown quite a bit and can do quite well with them.

Im currently learning: Oni, Spirit and Huntress, though im pretty bad with Spirit and Huntress.

Nurse I want to learn and got good enough to really understand how F'd she is with the bugs. Billy Im REALLY bad with, I can actually do better with leatherface.

• Skittlesthehusky
    Skittlesthehusky Member Posts: 670

i main demogorgon as killer! i don't really have a survivor though, but with who i've played often, i'd say dwight!

• hahadrillgobrrr
    hahadrillgobrrr Member Posts: 953

I don't have that many hours but I guess I could still say Billy is my main because I play him most of the time.

• AChaoticKiller
    AChaoticKiller Member Posts: 3,104
    edited June 2020

I main hag, plague, and getting to like oni and huntress a lot too. I do have 5 other killers at P3 lvl 50 but these are the ones i play the most because they're pretty fun.

as survivor only meg and my meg is p3 lvl 50 with all perks while every other survivor is at lvl 40. I don't really see the reason to put bp into other skins really, i'd just rather have one skin with everything.

• Hippie
    Hippie Member Posts: 1,003

For Survivor side, I mainly play Nancy, Nea, Kate and Steve, and for Killer side I mainly play Nurse with a little bit of Oni! I like to play Killers who have depth to their mechanics, and Nurse and Oni offer a different playstyle than most Killers, so they're easily my go-tos. I'll definitely be playing my man Pyramid Head when he comes to live as well.... 😏

• whammigobambam
    whammigobambam Member Posts: 1,201

I am most comfortable playing doc and it has alot to do with his giggle all match. But the loop shocks are also very good.

Survivor I like Dwight, Ace, and Nancy

• Kaethela
    Kaethela Member Posts: 348

Bunny Feng and Legion. I call them the Salt Documentary

• thrawn3054
    thrawn3054 Member Posts: 5,897

For killer, Doc, Pig, and Wraith.

For survivor, Nancy, Claudette, and Dwight.

• OMagic_ManO
    OMagic_ManO Member Posts: 3,278
    edited June 2020

Always loved Michael, and I play him up these days and he's still as good as I remembered, nostalgia trip whenever I play him like I did a year ago.

• ShrimpTwiggs
    ShrimpTwiggs Member Posts: 1,181

For survivor, I main Jake and occasionally Steve. I like Nancy too.

For killer it's usually Wraith but I've been playing a lot of Trapper recently.

• LegionOfDumb
    LegionOfDumb Member Posts: 623

Nea and Quentin for survivor

Legion and Freddy for killer

• Kate_cx
    Kate_cx Member Posts: 181

Kate and Huntress

Huntress fits my style of game play because of her ranged ability. Plus everything about her character is so original I just love her.

Kate is just beautiful and bad ass. She'd definitely fit the role of the final girl in a horror movie.

• NinjaDette1
    NinjaDette1 Member Posts: 1,289

I was a wraith main turned doctor main alongside my Claudette main.

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,904

I do indeed. Dwight for survivor (shocking I know, I bet you all never saw that coming). Michael Myers for killer. Love making survivors believe in the boogeyman.

• TheRockstarKnight
    TheRockstarKnight Member Posts: 2,171

I play every Killer quite a bit, but Huntress and Legion (in that order) are easily my favorites though, and have the distinction of being P3-50 with all perks.

For Survivor, Nea and Quentin.

They have beanies. Beanies! Also I dig them specifically as characters.

• OutcastEric
    OutcastEric Member Posts: 495
    edited June 2020

Spirit. I live her power, strength to deal with even the best survivors and aesthetic. Shes the perfect killer in my opinion. If more killers were designed as strong as spirit, as they should be, the game would be league's better. Also huntress is bae even though she gets weaker and weaker with every new map, there's nothing better than hitting those 40 meter hatchets when the survivors dont even see it coming

• palotheas
    palotheas Member Posts: 118

Ace for survivor, and I play every killer I think, although some more than others. I usually only play at most a couple hours a day now but I always seem to play plague at least once. Puking is just too fun.

• Solomonkane
    Solomonkane Member Posts: 112

For survivors I find myself playing a lot of Yui, Kate, Jeff and Ace

I'd say I'm a legion main, but after playing him a lot I've tried to branch off a bit. I've been playing wraith and doctor as of late. But I plan on trying to give all the killers a shot.

Really hyped for Pyramid Head though, he will probably end up being my main.

• uBoluCha
    uBoluCha Member Posts: 121

i play all survivor, and for killer i play the pig 'cause survivor like objective so i'm just giving them a new one

• Goschlr
    Goschlr Member Posts: 27

I play survivor most of the time, rarely killer.

Jeff is the no. 1, but I like Bill, Nancy and Dwight too.

For killer, I play Ghostface.

• kazakun
    kazakun Member Posts: 581

I used to be strictly Claudette and Huntress. Then Feng and Doctor. But I didn't have any of the chapters purchased until like the past two months. Now I just kinda jump around

• Danu
    Danu Member Posts: 281

Yui as survivor because I like her aesthetic and she had badass vibes

I don't play killer that much but when i do I only ever seriously play wraith, he's power is incredibly easy to learn and as a very casual unskilled killer the stealth aspect is something I really need in the game. Downside is since he's the only killer I've ever spent bloodpoints on I have no good teachables :/

I have tried other killers but only for a handful of games at lvl 1 with no addons and the matches go about as well as you'd expect so I end up never wanting to play them again, at least for a long time.

• Xerge
    Xerge Member Posts: 928

Before the ruin nerf I played every killer, but now I mainly play Ghostface, Myers and Freddy. I still play the others, but I tend to give priority to these three.

I don't main any survivor, because none of them have anything in particular that I like or relate to, but I would probably main Cheryl if she looked better.

• MegMain98
    MegMain98 Member Posts: 2,913

You main Dwight?! I could’ve sworn you were a Laurie main, just look at your name! XD

• VolantConch1719
    VolantConch1719 Member Posts: 1,219

I could say characters are my mains because of how much I enjoy playing them (like Adam and Oni), and I will call them that pretty much everywhere, but that would simply be disingenuous. I'll let my contradictory characters' levels (all gained through playing as that character) speak for themselves.

I do primarily main Doctor though.

• Rydog
    Rydog Member Posts: 3,275

I have full rank 3 perk libraries on two survivors (Claudette and Kate) and two killers (Nightmare and Spirit) with a third in-progress (Doctor). These are the characters I play unless a challenge or daily ritual dictates otherwise.

• Mattie_MayhemOG
    Mattie_MayhemOG Member Posts: 315

How boring to main one character.

For me the most common ones are Jeff, Trapp, Steve, Feng and Myers, GF, Doctor, Pig

• BaldursGate2
    BaldursGate2 Member Posts: 994

First it was Claudette because of her perks, but now it is Feng and as Killer mostly Ghost Face and Freddy.

• TheLastGreatStar

Been having a blast playing as Ghostface tonight. I think I’m going to end up using him more than Michael. I love the Freddy rework but I need to get some decent perks on him, but I’m definitely wanting to try him out.

• MonsterInMyMind
    MonsterInMyMind Member Posts: 2,744

Trapper and Claudette.

• monster89
    monster89 Member Posts: 147

Survivor: Feng Gang

Killer: Clown,Doctor,Michael and Bubba