Freddy for Nintendo Switch

Options

Hey guys, as you all know, Freddy ain't on switch, now please don't judge cause I'm on switch, it's the only console I can play it except of my mobile (Project xCloud) and I'd love to play Freddy and complete the horror movies icons, so I'd like to know if he's coming or the switch can't handle him, thank you!!

Comments

• Slaughterhouse3
    Slaughterhouse3 Member Posts: 894
    Options

The issue is with licensing....recently Freddy got split licenseing so thats why he cant be on the switch...yet. He will come when they can get him though :)

• Walker_of_the_fog_96
    Walker_of_the_fog_96 Member Posts: 1,238
    Options

freddy is transforming into jason!

Good thing we had Freddy in the game before this bad weather came.

(coincidentally jason voorhees is getting out of licensing issues, and freddy krueger is getting into them😊😥)

• Kira15233
    Kira15233 Member Posts: 473
    Options

Ah rip, I really wanna finish my Horror Icon and play him but it's getting a bit long but I'm still waiting

• WokeNea
    WokeNea Member Posts: 34
    Options

Same here my guy I play on switch and bubba wasnt out so it may take a while for him to join the hunt

• Kilmeran
    Kilmeran Member Posts: 3,141
    edited June 2020
    Options

Right now the Rights have been split between the Wes Craven Estate and New Line Cinema, with New Line Cinema maintaining ownership for foreign and the Estate for domestic. So, it complicates matters now for Freddy being added to things like Switch or Mobile, since DbD is available both in the U.S. and other countries. Hell, even BHVR is in Canada.

• Kira15233
    Kira15233 Member Posts: 473
    Options

BHVR is situated in Montreal Quebec, I know I live there xD but yeah it does complicate things!

• NeaMainNON_TOXIC3
    NeaMainNON_TOXIC3 Member Posts: 260
    Options

I'm just big sad that they never put Elm Street perks in the Shrine! GIMME BLOODWARDEN! Also, SW-2175-7960-4223. We can be friends

• Dr_Loomis
    Dr_Loomis Member Posts: 3,703
    Options

Freddy on Switch should have the Mario In The Clouds theme as his chase music.

• Logicle
    Logicle Member Posts: 1
    Options

you can play against Freddy now on switch cause of crossplay so that’s cool and now we know it isn’t a hardware issue

that said I’d love to see him soon I can only play on switch so waiting is kinda the only thing I can do cause he was the killer I wanted to play since release on the switch