AFK WRAITH to de rank... so oftenly

seki23
seki23 Member Posts: 833

is bannalbe? i see it so much so often and i dont know if is fine or not.

Comments

• xGodSendDeath
    xGodSendDeath Member Posts: 320

Nope, not bannable. Survivors can do gens, get out, and get back in the queue

• Steel_Eyed
    Steel_Eyed Member Posts: 4,033

AFKing is reportable under the Unsportsmanlike category. I assume reports can result in a ban but I am unfamiliar.

• seki23

the problem with that is survivors who wasted addons, items and stuff and also get a de pip because the killer decided to do anything. and since is wraith u cant farm unless uh ave a flashlight and for whatever reason find him if he is AFK and not just moving

• uBoluCha
    uBoluCha Member Posts: 121

if im not wrong you'll not gonna banned except if you met the same person and he/she always afk like "damn it's him again why he's always afk" then you report again it's bannable

• Mew
    Mew Member Posts: 1,832

pretty sure its only bannable if someone gets reported for it numerous times

• paint1210
    paint1210 Member Posts: 95
    edited June 2020

first you need to record the whole video which prove that killer AFK the whole game, and surprise, you need to become AFK also in order to record someone AFK🙂

Or else, you just record someone AFK which only have 1-2 minute video which prove no thing as zero blood point only prove that the wraith is noob which don't how to M2.

• seki23

is this a joke?. im at red ranks rank 1, and killers were red ranks they do that knowing what are they doing, specially when their names are "DERANKING". and everyone saw in the past that name.

• Dead_by_Gadfly
    Dead_by_Gadfly Member Posts: 3,772

Its weird that so many people run into this, its so rare for me

• HamdaN
    HamdaN Member Posts: 343

iv had a decent amount of these killers and its very boring. queues can get very long and its inconsiderate of them to intentionally do nothing to de rank and i think they should get punished. especially since people put offerings like bps cakes etc and it goes to waste

• Lx_malice
    Lx_malice Member Posts: 1,417

Same here I can only recall one time I had a wraith do this and I still managed to safe pip.

• Chicagopimp2019
    Chicagopimp2019 Member Posts: 458

Those are the matches when I pray for a flashlight in one of the chests. Bump into an "invisible wall?" No problem, let me just shine my flashlight in that direction and........problem solved. Wraith just burned out of invisibility...lol

• Todgeweiht
    Todgeweiht Member Posts: 3,666

I hope it is, I hate depipping because some guy does not want to play the game.

• TheWind
    TheWind Member Posts: 59

I derank. Being a rank 11 vs 3 red ranks ruins the game. Plus I really enjoy the hate you get even if survivors win and you don't stand a chance. There is no upside. Far better to just let them do whatever and move on. I switch it up, sometimes I'll practice controlling the Billy saw or nurse blink.

As long as matchmaking makes it that I can't enjoy playing you can guarantee I will do everything I can to derank. I'm not the best killer, that's why I'm not a red rank, I just want to vs people my level.

If I was good enough or had the perks, I would aspire to play in the least enjoyable way possible for survivors. Camping, tunneling, moris, slugging... I'm just not good enough to do it though so instead, I just find something else to do and drop rank.

• batax90
    batax90 Member Posts: 879

Most of the time they do that because they want to depip so they can practice other killer whitout needing to sweat every match before you could just dc and be done with it now you need to do that because if you take a killer with a terror radious survivor will ######### around too much and slow down your depip