The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Killer DC's = no bloodpoints?

I was playing against the hag yesterday on PS4. I broke two hex totems got two and a bit generators repaired and an exit gate opened and she disconnected as I escaped and I got almost no bloodpoints because of this. I was wondering if this was a glitch or if it is standard?

Comments

• LordziPL
    LordziPL Member Posts: 590

If you telling truth - it's bug - because if killer RageQuit you have (all BP earned + 5000 for "escape)

• rcjackson
    rcjackson Member Posts: 3

Was running towards the open exit when the killer DC'd. Not only did I not get survival points buts also lost my items when I was about 6 steps from exiting with no killer around.

• Visionmaker
    Visionmaker Member Posts: 2,051

Happens on console. You can depip, lose BP, and lose items.

It's how they close the game.

• HeavenlyClassic
    HeavenlyClassic Member Posts: 38
    Yes it's very annoying 
  • grtf47
    grtf47 Member Posts: 371

Yea it need to be fixed on console asap.

• Terrortot
    Terrortot Member Posts: 423
    If they close application, no one gets anything and you lose your items.

I had one game where 2 survivors wouldnt leave, and i didnt know where the leave game option was, so i closed the app.

Got so much hate in messages, now i play with messages off. Dont feel bad about it though if they didnt get anything for hiding 10 minutes when game was over.
  • Dolphin9192
    Dolphin9192 Member Posts: 130

@Terrortot said:

Got so much hate in messages, now i play with messages off. Dont feel bad about it though if they didnt get anything for hiding 10 minutes when game was over.

I would understand that but the killer disconnected as soon as the gate was open we had no time to actually escape.

• Jack11803
    Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930

@Vankruze said:
    It's a visual bug you don't "actually" de pip coz of killer dc.

No it isn’t. It’s a PS4 exclusive issue. BEGONE WITH YOUR IGNORANCE WHICH HAS NOW BEEN CURED!