Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

How do you counter 360s

The title

Comments

• Dead_by_Gadfly
    Dead_by_Gadfly Member Posts: 3,772

Take a step back, watch them do it, smack them. 360s counter the impatient, kind of like dead hard, and I say the impatient knowing full well that includes me too. Sometimes a survivor will catch me slippin a few times in a row. Deep breath, step back, wait, smack.

• LethalPugy
    LethalPugy Member Posts: 493

what i usually do is get really close to them and swing but don’t lunge. It usually works for me and i play hag and demo if that helps i dunno.

• xenotimebong
    xenotimebong Member Posts: 2,803

Be patient. Don’t swing or lunge if you can see them preparing to do it (usually they’re looking behind them). Let them spin, follow their movement and then hit them. If you get spun a couple of times, don’t let it tilt you - just take a breath and wait.

• Mister_Holdout
    Mister_Holdout Member Posts: 3,144

Lower your dpi and be patient with your swings. Getting spun is one of those things that just happens sometimes.

• NotDBD
    NotDBD Member Posts: 182

Yeah I would just wait or step back. Let them make the move and then counter.

• shwag
    shwag Member Posts: 417

Stop moving let them do a spin and get a free hit.

• cheetocultleader
    cheetocultleader Member Posts: 1,259

If you know they are the 360'ing sort, spin with them when you swing. Works half the time, because you're going to have to guess which way they were going.

• Some_Dood64
    Some_Dood64 Member Posts: 122

I walk at a slight angle if they've 360'd in the past. They try to 360, but run right in front of me.

• SpaceCoconut
    SpaceCoconut Member Posts: 1,962

Anticipate the 360 and turn.

360 Montage - Killer PoV - 2017

• HellDescent
    HellDescent Member Posts: 4,883

Take a step back watch they spin in front of me, as they don't get any distance after getting hit