The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Chapter 10 rage release room

Alphatitan_94
Alphatitan_94 Member Posts: 40
edited December 2018 in General Discussions

I made this thread so people can ######### and whine and complain as much as they want

Post edited by Alphatitan_94 on

Comments

• TheDarkLycan
    TheDarkLycan Member Posts: 435

i enjoy the lack of the DLC, it gives me more time before freddy becomes completely useless

• foxofthestars
    foxofthestars Member Posts: 157
    #########, whine, and complain. There I am done. LOL 😉😉
  • Alphatitan_94

@foxofthestars said:

###, whine, and complain. There I am done. LOL 😉😉

easybutton

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

Thats the image I have in my mind

• Nightmare247
    Nightmare247 Member Posts: 187

I want to ######### and whine and complain about people bitching, whining, and complaining that the DLC and 2X BP Event are not out yet.

COME ON!!!

• Alphatitan_94

Then ######### whine and complain thats why i made this thread

• MegaWaffle
    MegaWaffle Member Posts: 4,172

@Alphatitan_94 said:
    I made this thread so people can ######### and whine and complain as much as they want

I though you were going to announce the release of Rage 2.
    I'm just disappointed now.

• theArashi
    theArashi Member Posts: 998

Why did they delay the release?
    We all know(BECAUSE THEY TOLD US) that console acceptance period lasts from week to two. So they do have patch ready for PC but they wait for consoles for NO REASON.
    No cross play anyway.

• AmorePrincess
    AmorePrincess Member Posts: 220
    So it will all be next week and still people complain? Use the time to play the game instead of whining here.

Blood hunt next weekend and dlc in the beginning of the week. Now we know, so why is there a need for another one of these posts? 

I cant wait, so smiles all around 
  • HellDescent
    HellDescent Member Posts: 4,883

who cares really? They keep releasing the new content when the entire game is out of whack

• FrenziedRoach
    FrenziedRoach Member Posts: 2,600

I'm in no hurry. I got over 900k in Bloodpoints sitting on my account ready to drop on new content when it's here.

In the meantime, I got a whole library of games to play while I wait.

• Alphatitan_94

@Alphatitan_94 said:

I though you were going to announce the release of Rage 2.
    I'm just disappointed now. 

Im so sorry your bitching about a misunderstanding plz go back to kindergarten if you still dont know how to read #trollparty

• Mc_Harty
    Mc_Harty Member Posts: 3,293
    edited September 2018

༼ つ ◕◕ ༽つ Summon the bitching. ༼ つ ◕◕ ༽つ

• DocFabron
    DocFabron Member Posts: 2,410

i enjoy the lack of the DLC, it gives me more time before freddy becomes completely useless

But but but Freddy is EZPZ mode! He has free wallhacks! He can see me beating off in the corner after 3 gens just simultaneously popped with Ruin still active after he put me to sleep for the first time! Remove Dreamworld! Replace fingerknives with fingerdildos! 
  • DocFabron
    DocFabron Member Posts: 2,410
    And on a serious note, I didn't get to play the PTB, so I have no clue how powerful the Spirit actually is. I for the most part, hear she sucks which disappoints me. 

I'm glad DS is getting gutted though.