Killer and survivor working together??

I am fairly new and I know there is communication that I dont get yet. But Im wondering if anyone can explain this...

So early in a match I am hooked and the killer is just babysitting and stabbing me repeatedly. A survivor tried to rescue me and got chased off. Then another survivor I had been working with came. She started "bowing" repeatedly at the killer when he wouldn't move (meanwhile I time out and die) he bows at her...

Then I spectate and witness these two characters hover around each other. She seemed to be confused why he wasn't killing her.

He then spends the rest of the match stabbing the railings of the truck repeatedly. For some of this she stood nearby. At the end of the game he finally stops stabbing the truck and watches her walk out the gate.

WTH?? anyone?

Comments

• Dr_Loomis
    Dr_Loomis Member Posts: 3,703

You'll get a lot of this while the Rift pass is live. Those challenges can be pesky and it's sometimes earier to have a day at the farm.

• Tricks
    Tricks Member Posts: 957

I've had a Survivor with Bond 3 lead Bubba to all Survivors whom he then proceeded to face camp till everyone but the Survivor with Bond was dead. I then spectated and watched the Killer guide the Survivor to the exit hatch and let them leave.

Terrible sportsmanship, not to mention a bannable offense if you can get footage of it happening alongside their steam id code for a report.

• Terra76
    Terra76 Member Posts: 8

@Dr_Loomis SO, umm, what's a rift pass? :)

• Terra76
    Terra76 Member Posts: 8

@Tricks WOw, that's really #########. I honestly have no idea what I witnessed. The killer basically threw the whole game after I died. Everyone else just finished their generators and rolled out while he was busy stabbing the truck lol. And the series of squatting and weird gestures between the killer and one survivor were beyond me.

• Deadman316
    Deadman316 Member Posts: 578

I just had this happen to me, I posted about it earlier. I was trying an adept Kate run and I got sandbagged by another Kate that let Freddy sacrifice me. I turned on spectate and I see this Kate and Freddy running around together looking for the hatch. Once they found it, he stood there and let her escape. I reported both of them, but I'm on PS4 so I don't know if they will look into it or not.

• Dr_Loomis
    Dr_Loomis Member Posts: 3,703

It's what I call the Rift, which has a Premium Pass as well as a free collection of unlockables. If that's not the exact terminology, oh well.