Myers needs a face remodel

BluX
BluX Member Posts: 4

Michael is by far one of my favorite killers to play as in this game. But one thing that always bothered me about him is how inaccurate his mask is compared to the movies. He should have his face remodeled to resemble the mask from 1978 more.

He should look like this,

Not like this.

Comments

• BabyCameron10
    BabyCameron10 Member Posts: 950

Agreed, The Halloween Chapter seems a bit outdated and should honestly be looked at. Laurie looks like a horse and Haddonfield is absolute Crap.

• myersismydaddy
    myersismydaddy Member Posts: 232

Since they are doing a graphical update on all the maps this year, I expect them to tackle the old skins as well. I am pretty sure they won't leave that out.

• tixerp
    tixerp Member Posts: 270

Honestly, I'm more mad about his physique. The face, could be a lil better too, but Myers, isn't a quarter backer like people mistake him to be in the later movies. He's actually kinda thin. They clearly got that when they made the cinematic for the DLC. But in-game, he's comically built, and has giant clown hands even.

• Rydog
    Rydog Member Posts: 3,275
    edited June 2020

Dang, you sound like... every Halloween fan talking about every Halloween sequel. 😃

(Just goofing. 1978 mask forever!)

Whoever designed Myers clearly wasn't trying to make a screen-accurate design based on the original movie. His mask doesn't look like the Shatner, his coveralls are black instead of the original film's spruce green, and I somehow doubt that his in-game height mirrors Nick Castle's 5'10".

• Frankie
    Frankie Member Posts: 807
    edited June 2020

So, technically the reason the mask in the game can't be movie accurate is probably due to what the mask actually is, and the film not actually owning the rights to it themselves. The original movie (which obviously Miguel in game is based off of) mask was actually just a William Shatner/Captain Kirk mask painted white.

EDIT:

• Hag.is.Dtier
    Hag.is.Dtier Member Posts: 1,398

I think his power needs an update too. Out dated and out classed by Ghostface. You could put Oni as a better Michael too since Oni has the better chase ability.