The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Change the 360

yukairi
yukairi Member Posts: 241

Please when a surviver make a 360 male something for hit him, the hit it's a circle around the killer and he can hit when it's 360 thank you

Comments

• chase131119
    chase131119 Member Posts: 839

...What?

• Dead_by_Gadfly
    Dead_by_Gadfly Member Posts: 3,772

Take a step back and wait for them to stop spinning. Then smack

• BigBrainMegMain
    BigBrainMegMain Member Posts: 3,826
    edited June 2020

#########

Just stop moving and they'll circle towards you, it's so easy.

• Pepsidot
    Pepsidot Member Posts: 1,662

There used to be very noticeable autoaim as killer. You'd often hit survivors you weren't going for, meaning survivors that body blocked for each other were nightmares.

I don't think any killer play wants that back!

On second thoughts though, are you playing on console? I've heard because of the low FPS 360ing can be hard to deal with sometimes.

• SnakeSound222
    SnakeSound222 Member Posts: 4,467

Optimize consoles first and then we can talk. 360s are a major problem here because they mess with the FPS.

• MojoTheFabulous
    MojoTheFabulous Member Posts: 2,015

So you want the killer hit range to go completely around them? I feel like you just need to learn how to handle 360s better to be honest.

• LALYTHIA
    LALYTHIA Member Posts: 1,656

You would not have liked older versions of DBD, where the direction you chose to swing was the only direction your hit went. Killers can now hit 360s way easier because they too can swing in a circle. You need to learn how to step back and calculate your swing better if this is a real issue for you. Or play PC...less controller players...less effective 360s.

• MintMintz
    MintMintz Member Posts: 13

You really should learn to play before complaining. I don’t mean this insulting, I’m being honest, get good. If a 360 is frustrating then learn. I’m not even a killer main and 360s are so easy to counter sometimes, especially when it’s a level 12 meg who thinks they mastered jukes.