Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Cross Progression and Purchases

Vampire
Vampire Member Posts: 90
edited June 2020 in General Discussions

So

If we get Cross Progression/Cross Save theres three key things

Chapter purchases and

cosmetic purchases and

rift progress

If they're serious about cross save they need to make it cross locker so you have all your skins on one account

also what about rift procress? Will that be shared/unlockable on different platforms? Like I can use my switch to play and work on the rift while gone?

These are some answers I would love

it would be very lazy to just make it so perks are the only thing that transfers

and VERY greedy to make it so you have to buy it all again

Comments

• DwightOP
    DwightOP Member Posts: 2,328

For me the most important thing is progress. If I have to start over with all characters at level 1 I ain't touching it. Cosmetics would be nice to have but actual chapter purchase would be more important to me to have on all accounts

• Zeidoktor
    Zeidoktor Member Posts: 2,064

I wouldn't be against money/auric cell purchases not crossing over. It'd be annoying but I can appreciate why it might have to be that way. BHVR's not the only ones who get money off those, after all. But stuff purchased or unlock purely in-game, such as with Shards or Bloodpoints, would be a whole other matter.

My expectation for cross-save/progression would be any Teachables unlocked on one platform cross over to the other(s), any Perks and levels gained would combine, ideally favoring the highest gain (so if you had Aftercare 1 on Dwight on PS4 and Aftercare 3 on Dwight on PC, the Aftercare 3 gets priority). If you unlocked Teachable Adrenaline on Switch but not PC, PC would get it, and so on. Shard and Bloodpoint amounts would ideally combine into one lump sum, since I can't think of any good reason for them not to.

• Elk
    Elk Member Posts: 2,267

We shall see what they want to do. I hope everything transfers to other accounts.

• Vampire
    Vampire Member Posts: 90

Other games like fortnite have it so lockers carry over

why cant this game

• Mikeadatrix
    Mikeadatrix Member Posts: 890

If BHVR is gonna do cross progression, I'm holding out faith that they'll do it right, meaning all progress (ie: skins, cells, shards, DLCs, etc) is unique to an account that can be accessed across multiple platforms. If we get a neutered version of this, it'll be a massive disappointment.