I didn't know this was possible?

Options

I almost got 32K as a survivor.

I know this is possible as a killer, but I don't think I've ever gotten this many BP as a survivor before.

Comments

• TheLastGreatStar
    TheLastGreatStar Member Posts: 1,002
    Options

I was so surprised. I've gotten 30K before, but never this close to a perfect game.

It's now making me want to try and get 32K, but that's easier said than done. 😂

• Sonzaishinai
    Sonzaishinai Member Posts: 7,976
    Options

I do wonder how you would get perfect score as a survivor

That survival category never seems to get to the max

• Dead_by_Gadfly
    Dead_by_Gadfly Member Posts: 3,772
    Options

Ive seen it a few times as killer, a survivor getting that much. I think highest i got was 25k

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,485
    Options

It’s way easier for killers to get such a high score.

for survivors, the hardest category has to be survival (?) where you get 5K for escaping. Struggling gives a few points and maybe selfcaring? Oh and mending gives 100 points I think?

• Mooks
    Options

Yeah thanks, well it is pretty perk- and killer-dependent to get good scores in this category. And you have to have actually bad teammates that let you get enough points in the other categories.

meanwhile as killer, I mostly get 25K + without trying. (And I am a bad Killer)

• EvilJoshy
    EvilJoshy Member Posts: 5,295
    Options

Bring "were gonna live forever" and a BPS/escape cake. Make 4 saves or get 4 protection hits. That will give you an extra 200% BP at the score screen.

• Mooks
    Options

I guess the OP was strictly talking about the base BP score, which is capped at 32k for both roles

• Khalednazari
    Khalednazari Member Posts: 1,433
    Options

It's easy to score 8k on objectives, altruism and boldness. The tricky past is survival. But there are perks that let you score towards it, too. First one is Decisive Strike, hitting the skill check grants 500 survival points and being the obsession and dying or escaping grants you 1000 to 1500 survival points. Then there is Deliverance, which grants 1500 points towards survival. Also, if you self-care or heal with a medkit, you get survival points. Now even wiggling grants you points. Some killer powers, like Freddy, escaping a bear trap, etc grant you survival points too. So, with this build its very easy to get between 27-32k points.

Escaping with successfully deliverance and as the obession will grant you more than 8k points, hence helping you get a perfect score.

• Sweet_Feng
    Sweet_Feng Member Posts: 72
    Options

No lmao it's easy to get it as killer. I can show you all my games of the last 7 days and there are more than 80% with 32k points and then I'll show you my surv games of the last 7 days. Only 2 times

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675
    Options

Have you considered the possibility that you're just doing as much work as a survivor as you think?

• PassarinoT
    PassarinoT Member Posts: 909
    Options

Definitely not the same amount as killer, in my experience with 2,300 hours of playing both sides. Survival points are getting more commonplace but still hard to come by

• Crewszpoo
    Crewszpoo Member Posts: 28
    Options

Ive got nearly 200,000bps for each trial like 10 games in a row daily ritual + master challenge + cake or streamers

• Gamerpoop
    Gamerpoop Member Posts: 34
    Options

If you use perks right (like Self Care) you get a lot of bp

• TinyMoon3
    TinyMoon3 Member Posts: 45
    Options

A few times a day, I can get up to 20k as a survivor. Sometimes 32k or more if I'm doing a lot of stuff in a match and escape. There was one match where I was up against Oni in Gideons. Somehow I got him to let me unhook and heal my fellow survivors a few times for an unhooking rift challenge. Just those unhooks and heals alone gave me so many bloodpoints. I dont think we had any altruism boosts in that match either.

• Demogordon_Ramsay
    Demogordon_Ramsay Member Posts: 1,503
    Options

One of the big issues is that with the exception of escaping, you usually get Survival points for holding out in a bad situation—struggling on the hook, wiggling, self-healing, et cetera. What this usually means is, the better you do, the less Survival points you will tend to get. Moreover, the three main ways to get Survival points outside of escaping are the same three things I mentioned above: wiggling, struggling, and self-healing. And these usually net very little points over their duration. Most other score events are tied to specific Killers, i.e. Escaping a trap, surviving a Mark from Ghostface, breaking free from Deathslinger's chain, et cetera, and even those are hard to come by and/or only give a little points.

If it weren't obvious enough, I think the Survival category is what makes 32k Survivor games so rare. Most of the situations that award Survival points do so in very small quantities, and if they don't, they're hard to come across, i.e. successfully wiggling free, self-unhooking, opening a gate post-EGC, et cetera.

However, that's not to say that Survival is the only thing that holds 32k Survivor games back. Every single Killer category is filled up if the Killer simply does their objective. Hit Survivors? Brutality points. Use your Killer's power? Deviousness points. Find and chase Survivors? Chaser points. Put them on hooks? Sacrifice points. Survivors, on the other hand, only fill out one category by doing their definite objective, which is, well, the Objective category. To fill out Altruism, they have to go out of their way to help other Survivors through healing, rescuing, etc. To fill out Boldness, they have to get chased by the Killer, likely while other Survivors are doing gens and limiting the amount of Objective points they can get. Survivors, quite literally, have to do everything to fill out multiple categories—and even then, the simple fact that there isn't just one Survivor means that not only are there a limited number of points to go around, but also that whether or not you get these points is highly dependent on how well they do.

Think about it. If you get paired with a bad team that doesn't do their objectives and can't loop well, you will end up missing out on Survival points because, well, your team sucks and you will likely die for it. However, if you have a GOOD team who does their objective without getting caught too often, then that means you'll likely be losing out on Objective points because they will be working on gens too fast for you to get any, and you also won't get much Altruism because they won't be in many positions where they'll need your help. You might also miss out on a lot of Boldness if the Killer gets in a chase with a good looper, since you won't be the one getting chased.

TL;DR: Survival points are hard to get, Survivors need to spend a lot of time away from their primary objective to get points for other categories, and other Survivors' skill has a huge effect on how many points you'll get.

• Zoophage
    Zoophage Member Posts: 122
    Options

THIS!

I find myself ending up with way more bloodpoints when things aren't going our way. It's very match dependent. When paired with great teammates I almost never see the Killer because that group has a dedicated runner. When I'm matched with other solo-ques, well, that usually means lots of opportunities for altruism; although it does usually mean getting sacrificed in the end.

I'm not sure this is by mistake, but if you really wanna "farm" bloodpoints you have to play Killer, one of your perks must be BBQ, and you've gotta burn a BP offering. I guess it's a pretty good way to incentive survivors to play the other side of the game... And in the process, help eliminate the US vs THEM mentality...

One can hope.

• Xavier22
    Xavier22 Member Posts: 160
    Options

You should watch Usyllus YT video on bloodpoints (I think that's how you spell his name)

• Duskyy
    Duskyy Member Posts: 51
    Options

It is very possible. But I see you are using a BP offering. Even without it is still possible. But 31K is still a pretty good amount for 1 survivor match.

• Artemis_LH
    Artemis_LH Member Posts: 113
    Options

Got over 100k before.

Was in a 4 person SWF and we all (killer included) used either bloody party streamers or gruesome gateau.

It was freaking awesome.

• EnzoMontanari
    EnzoMontanari Member Posts: 1
    Options

It is very possible, as killer and survivor. Once I played with a brown offering for deviosness as legion, no one used anything else and I got 70k points

• doodledot
    doodledot Member Posts: 70
    Options
  • profaned
    profaned Member Posts: 55
    Options

Its a nice day to see someone show potential in a game instead of complaining about it, respect +

• saiyanprince2424
    saiyanprince2424 Member Posts: 1
    Options

Lmao that's sad. I have had games as a survivor where I have scored 56,000. Just need to stay busy. Gens, totems, unhooks, killer stuns ect.