Okay, I Really Need Help With Countering Bubba...

Bubba is my kryptonite. I can never seem to juke him and I can never seem to get a long chase with him.

Can someone give me serious advice for how to counter Bubba? I really need help since he seems pretty common in my games.

Please don't just give me the advice for going against facecamping, since most Bubbas I've seen don't actually facecamp.

I just need help with being chased by Bubba.

Comments

• Poweas
    Poweas Member Posts: 5,873
    • Ok, try to keep yourself in position with pallets and windows nearby, SB is the ideal exhaustion perk to escape deadzones.
    • If you have any sort of loop, pallet or window, aside from the godly Z wall, we don't abuse that because it's too strong and unfair, then you should use it against Bubba.
    • If he revs up his saw before you drop a pallet, try to loop it again, hug the walls really tight and his large hitbox wont allow him to catch up. Do the open gens at the start of the game. If your team wastes pallets like crazy, you're probably screwed.
    • Do not drop pallets if he charges his saw early, otherwise he'll have a very easy time making deadzones.
  • ManyAchievables
    ManyAchievables Member Posts: 667

Thank you. Next time I get a Bubba I'll try these methods out.

• Poweas
    Poweas Member Posts: 5,873

They wont always work btw, good Bubbas will never rev up their saw until they are sure they'll get you, so don't overgreed it against him. But if you hug walls, you'll be fine.

• Blendette_will_Evade
    Blendette_will_Evade Member Posts: 69

Don't run out in the open either, cause that's pretty stupid. Actually don't do that with any killer with instant downs, unless you are a god at 360's.

• VaJaybles
    VaJaybles Member Posts: 658

If you're in a deadzone and he revs his chainsaw, hug a tree and run around it, 90 percent of the time he will hit the tree and go into his tantrum, perfect way to escape to a loop. The other 10 percent is someone who can use bubba correctly and get you.

• Loner
    Loner Member Posts: 139

Doesn't matter how well you 360,if the killer isn't an absolute newbie he'll be able to track and down ya.

• ManyAchievables
    ManyAchievables Member Posts: 667

Thanks everyone. This'll help me a lot more and I'll keep these in mind for when I go up against Leatherfaces.

• thrawn3054
    thrawn3054 Member Posts: 5,897

The thing I'll add is try not to group together against him. He can and will get multiple downs of a single chainsaw if you're not careful about it.

• MadArtillery
    MadArtillery Member Posts: 826

Running on circles around a round object is usually enough. Bubba has to take wider turns than you to go around it. With how absurdly tight he has to be to you for a chainsaw hit at all usually you can do it nearly indefinitely.