Basic hit misses on playstation

leno
leno Member Posts: 53

I don't know what it is but lately I just miss a whole lot of basic attacks. I have relatively lot of hours (devotion 4) and can reach rank one easily with most of the killers. I know the basic ######### regarding this but I just miss too much. It's not a big problem generally but IT'S JUST SO STUPID and I'd like to get rid of it. It feels it's just the most hardest thing in this game to hit BASIC attack. I'd like know is there just some new tricks discovered or what is this because I just don't follow these things so much. Is it a aim dressing, aim assist or what? It really doesn't matter if I lunge or just quick tap, my camera just flips all the time.

I know I suck but it is so ridiculous to outplay someone and miss 3 attack consecutively for example. This makes playing legion so absurd. Is it just the low frames messing my ######### up lately?

Comments

• TragicSolitude
    TragicSolitude Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 7,164

I keep hitting objects lately. I swing my weapon at a survivor and then suddenly my camera's looking at something else. I dunno what it is, if it's the aim dressing or if I'm still not used to the change in sensitivity or what.

I had a daily as Legion and I'd go up to a survivor and I'd hit the generator or the side of the chest instead of the stationery survivor right there and stun myself out of Frenzy. It was extremely frustrating.

([BAD WORD]ing hate Legion on console.)

But yeah, I'm missing a lot of basic attacks and hitting walls and barrels and trees and anything else nearby, instead.

• TheRoyalOwl
    TheRoyalOwl Member Posts: 749

Probably just getting cucked by auto-aim.

• leno

Yeah I guess but has something changed regarding this, any updates or something else? I haven't missed so much earlier and it just feels so weird. Usually it doesn't change the outcome that much but in tight matches the secure 4k can turn into a 2k because of one whiff. I mean, I really don't care that much and I'm not that serious in general but this just makes this game so silly sometimes.

• Dwinchester
    Dwinchester Member Posts: 961

I had a guy that was 360ing me every time. I caught him in the open, and the way he was 360ing caused the aim dressing to lock on to where he was, and even with him right in front of me, it was pulling left. I though he was hacking, but I think it's just a glitch in the game.

• leno

I wonder if it has something to with the latency? Maybe it's because of the servers, grabs and doctor shocks seem to fail most of the time also. However I do feel that some survivors really try do abuse this mechanic, it just seems like luck which I don't like at all. I respect a good dodge and bait but those weird misses just annoy me the most in this game. The sweatiest killer and swf survivors are just fine for me but the basic hit miss is the worst for me 100%.

Does anybody have some new tips? I play on max sens, Is it better to reduce the sensitivity? It doesn't seem to matter how patient I'm with the hit it just misses randomly way too often.