Good build for Pig

Hello everyone, when playing as Pig, I keep getting gen rushed. I used Monitor and Abuse, Whispers, BBQ, and PGTW but surviors run spine chill which completely destroys stealth for The Pig. Then, I started using Brutal Strength, PGTW, BBQ, and Sloppy Butcher to slow down the game a bit, while also giving me help in chases. However, these survivors still finish gens quickly. Any build ideas?

Comments

• bLoodSLoth97
    bLoodSLoth97 Member Posts: 29

Your builds seem to be pretty good. One thing you can try is replace PGTW with Ruin. New ruin is actually pretty good on Pig because when they have hats on the gens are naturally regressing. If survivors are running spine chill, a counter you can use is to approach them while looking another direction to not activate it. BBQ is pretty good on any killer really. You can try STBFL I guess and use only use her ambush on the obsession. I hardly play killer and I usually play Demo but these are some suggestions.

• Dead_by_Gadfly
    Dead_by_Gadfly Member Posts: 3,772

Your builds fine, you need to slug more and play absolutely ruthless as pig.

• shanny_boi
    shanny_boi Member Posts: 146

I never thought about ruin so ill give it a shot. Thanks for the advice !

• KingFrost
    KingFrost Member Posts: 3,014

If you can, get Save the Best for Last. It's the best perk for most killers. It'll save you so much time in a chase. Your builds aren't bad, though I'm not a fan of Sloppy Butcher or Brutal Strength.

Pig is very RNG dependent. If you get good RNG, survivors won't take their party hats off at their first jigsaw box. But if you have bad RNG it'll take 1-2 boxes at most.

The good thing about Pig is this: Gen Rushing doesn't matter. As long as there is at least one gen left, you can slow down the game significantly with party hats. I've literally had a game go from 1 hook with 4 gens done, to a 3K with 9 total hooks. Her comeback potential is MASSIVE. So don't fret if a bunch of gens get done. Until that last one pops, you can still slow down the game a lot.

• Chi
    Chi Member Posts: 780

Monitor and Abuse, Whispers, Enduring and BBQ. You can swap out BBQ for Spirit Fury or Brutal Strength.

Not having Enduring on Pig is... just unplayable to me

• xenofon13
    xenofon13 Member Posts: 1,241

Sloppy and STBFL are must for M1 killers.

Personally i use haunted grounds on Doc, Pig and Trapper with success. 1-2 easy downs pretty much on every single game when they cleansing the totem. Pop and enduring for lighting fast recovery after the stun.

I'm running into pallets with no respect at all with huge success against pallet loopers because they waiting for the respect.

Try Haunted grounds, it's fun.

Btw, I don't use BBQ on Doc, Pig, Trapper.