Moris are for baby killers

Options
13»

Comments

• whammigobambam
    whammigobambam Member Posts: 1,201
    edited June 2020
    Options

Griefers and boring gamers find most use out of ebony moris than most other type. Moris keys and other elements certainly are out dated, in my opinion, and just make me play the game less.

• malloymk
    malloymk Member Posts: 1,542
    Options

In over a 1000 killer matches, I've mayne had 3 or more escape by key 10 times (maybe).

I've been hooked/tunneled/mori'd out of a match probably 50 times. Maybe more.

Mori's are easier to use than keys. You actually have to get gens done or have your team get rekt and escape, but probably not PIP.

Mori's are lame. I literally only use them if I have a daily. Which luckily those type of daily acheivements are pretty rare.

• IcallBS
    IcallBS Member Posts: 45
    Options

You are definitely a killer main. Thats obvious af with reading all your comments. You are so smug about it too! Other peoole play both and are not one sided as you.

When to use the needle is situational. You can time it wrong and render it useless. Among other things.

Key also situational. Have to get gens done for hatch to appear. Surviving and finding it before dying does require skill.

Mori...with latency its not too hard to get a survivor. 85% of the time the killer stays close enough to tunnel. Thats real skill there.

Go ahead and rebuttal with your one sided b.s.. I laugh at people like you who go into forums to call people names and argue with them. Must have a pretty crappy life to be so angry. I look at what you say and think lol ligaf!

• monstermaster42
    monstermaster42 Member Posts: 81
    Options

Hard? Killer is easy mode already, excuse me for wanting a game and not a "i win cause im the killer", clearly im in the minority in that case, so enjoy your crying on the forums with the rest, stop tagging me, you're probably one of the players that give killers a bad name anyways, and its tiring seeing what fool opinion i have to ignore

• IcallBS
    IcallBS Member Posts: 45
    Options

So Killer is easy you say? I disagree. Its hard for both sides depending on the situation. Im not choosing a side. I think everyone should play their role. Not be toxic and troll, and everyone earn points. But thats a perfect world we don't live in. People are toxic. Games will suk. But Balance is necessary.

Good Luck in your games. Keep trying to counter the toxic. Thats all we dbd lovers do. I dont want to argue. I just want to play the game.

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675
    Options

Yes, I am going to cleanse every totem even with a killer on the loose. Potential totem spawns are fairly noticeable and you run into them as you go from gen to gen.

• Aquarya
    Aquarya Member Posts: 2
    Options

Mori is disgusting.

• WalkedMoss92
    WalkedMoss92 Member Posts: 275
    Options

I use mori because I play as Ghostface and I enjoy taking selfies with their dying corpses thank you very much. Plus I RARELY get Mori's from my blood web, so I get one, I'm using it.

Plus, no one "lacks skill" if they use a mori, if anything it's a quick kill so it's a good choice.

• goatslinger
    goatslinger Member Posts: 522
    Options

It's pretty simple. Ebony mori allows a crap killer to eventually get a hook, tunnel right off hook and get the kill. If multiple survivors are escaping through the hatch with a key, the killer has played like garbage and really already lost at that point.

• supersonic853
    supersonic853 Member Posts: 5,387
    Options

I dont personally use moris much but if you get in my torment at death hook your dead anyway. And if you let me get 5 stacks of devour tf are you doing? Gens? Get that crap out of here i can onehit down and then mori you guys actually you know "do bones".