Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Anyone pointed out a Hack/Slash crossover?

Chaotyx
Chaotyx Member Posts: 31

DBD's lore is expanding pretty good and has consistent crossovers with other IP's, both from movie and game, but has anyone pointed out comics?

Hack/Slash is all about a Slasher Victim that really, really sucks at being a victim - and instead hunts down Slashers with her compatriot "Vlad", the hulking beast that looks like Jason on steroids but is actually just a violent teddy bear.

Sure there's lots of horror comics out there, but Cassie Hack is no stranger to crossovers with other IP's; like Army of Darkness, Chucky, the Crow. Plus given the content it would fit pretty damn well in the game I feel.

Just a thought, I could see her inclusion as a playable character being pretty rad, and from what I remember they were looking at either a TV show or movie for it - plus depending on a give and get situation the series would be interesting with a DBD arc as a potential crossover. 🧐

Comments

• BigBrainMegMain
    BigBrainMegMain Member Posts: 3,826

Looks pretty cool.

• Chaotyx
    Chaotyx Member Posts: 31

Of course, but BHVR has done a good job on mixing original with IP content. While I love a lot of the original ideas and works, I still fanboy pretty hard on all the content they've been able to procure.

• Raptorrotas
    Raptorrotas Member Posts: 3,237

Haha she'd be really annoyed to get stuck in a slasher dimension thing with ash ... again.

• metalklok
    metalklok Member Posts: 632

I read these awhile ago but all i can remember is that they are tacky