The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

What's your first impressions on Pyramid Head?

Noire
Noire Member Posts: 41

Since it's been some time since he came out earlier today, what's your first impressions on him?

I've personally been enjoying him so far in the few games I've played with him.

Comments

• dhealy646
    dhealy646 Member Posts: 462

Weak. Ranged attack is only good for zoning. Cages save some time but also require time to torment people. He's weaker than demogorgon. I'd say a bit higher than plague or myers

• Dead_by_Gadfly
    Dead_by_Gadfly Member Posts: 3,772

Meh. Hes ok

• Dead_by_Gadfly
    Dead_by_Gadfly Member Posts: 3,772

He feels weird, like a little slow and his lunge doesnt feel right. Is that just me?

• Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,590
    edited June 2020

Weak.

Easy to dodge ranged attack that's extremely punishing. Cages save you hook time, but then you lose more time than they save you through wasting time putting trenches down, losing pressure by sending them to the cages and losing out on the best gen control perks that he can't fully use.

Not to mention his bad perks.

• Iceman
    Iceman Member Posts: 1,457

As a killer I enjoy him

As a survivor I get anxiety because I'm constantly predicting his move lol. Especially the killers who fake the range attack.

• NeonAlien
    NeonAlien Member Posts: 328

Hot

• ShadowRain
    ShadowRain Member Posts: 607

It hasn’t even been a day yet but he’s in a good spot right now imo

• xTalon32
    xTalon32 Member Posts: 413

He's interesting, but whether the devs like it or not they've made a game where power matters. And weak killers are rarely played aside from "niche" styles that aren't favorable.

He's pretty weak compared to other killers and his skills are easy to dodge. So he's an exaggerated M1 killer (with less speed?).

• Nebula
    Nebula Member Posts: 1,396

He feels very underwhelming to me. No map mobility, his ranged attack is more often than not detrimental for you to use and easy to predict and avoid, and his cages are very niche and more often than not are just free unhooks and heals. It's a shame because I was really looking forward to playing him quite often, but it doesn't seem like that will really be happening for me.