What weaker Perks are better on a specific Killer?

Options
Boss
Boss Member Posts: 13,613

Take Play With Your Food for example.
It's not the greatest, but you can at least get Tokens really quick as the Wraith as well as that you won't risk losing the Obsession.

Best Answer

Answers

• Boaris030
    Boaris030 Member Posts: 145
    Options

Distressing is a good one too say, I usually only run it on Doctor, what are other people's opinion on that?

• Boss
    Options

@Boaris030 said:
    Distressing is a good one too say, I usually only run it on Doctor, what are other people's opinion on that?

Heh yup, Distressing on Doctor is probably the no-brainer. :p

• Kiores
    Kiores Member Posts: 34
    Options

I can't say that remember me are "weak" or not even that much "weaker" than the meta, but I find it way more effective on killers that need time, mostly trapper and hag, which wants trap-setting time, but also Freddy who needs time to sleep survivors

• ErgoPr0xy
    ErgoPr0xy Member Posts: 31
    Options

I think franklins on Trapper. It gives you some control over a survivor who loves there flashlight or med kit. It lets you set traps in the area you know they dropped there item in and more often than not they get caught.

• Runiver
    Runiver Member Posts: 2,095
    Options

M&A on Hag & Myers

• Boss
    Options

@ErgoPr0xy said:
    I think franklins on Trapper. It gives you some control over a survivor who loves there flashlight or med kit. It lets you set traps in the area you know they dropped there item in and more often than not they get caught.

That's a really interesting look at FD actually.

• DrDannieburger
    DrDannieburger Member Posts: 57
    Options

It's not considered, but M&A on Leatherface can be really helpful. He doesnt have anything to cover his heartbeat up, nor any backups like Trapper would. It's great so you can get that extra oppurtunity to get them heccin survs.

• Croquedead
    Croquedead Member Posts: 91
    Options

Dying Light on Tombstone Piece Myers

• DannySanWolf
    DannySanWolf Member Posts: 16
    Options

Fire up on Myers, he takes full advantage of the speed boost at Evil 3 where his vaulting speed is almost uncountable.

• DarXide
    DarXide Member Posts: 81
    Options

@Valkari said:
    Insidious on Doc. Make them think you're an illusion!

LOL I've never thought of that. That's awesome

• DarXide
    Options

I LOVE using Distressing on Trapper. Why? Because it gives him a chance to place Traps without Survivors knowing exactly where you placed the traps at. It's nerve-wrecking on maps where there's a lot of LoS being broken.

• Soren
    Soren Member Posts: 369
    Options
    Make your Choice is not "bad" per say, but it's still a pretty situtional perk, unless on Hag where it shines and can sometimes be game-changing for the pressure and slug party it can bring!
  • Soren
    edited May 2018
    Options
    DarXide said:

I LOVE using Distressing on Trapper. Why? Because it gives him a chance to place Traps without Survivors knowing exactly where you placed the traps at. It's nerve-wrecking on maps where there's a lot of LoS being broken.

Does it still work with the new "terror radius fading" feature introduced with the Pig? I believe it takes now longer to have a 0 terror radius but I might be wrong.

Edit: my bad, I read Insidious instead, and I don't know how to delete answers >.>
  • JEWberry
    JEWberry Member Posts: 78
    Options

It's not considered, but M&A on Leatherface can be really helpful. He doesnt have anything to cover his heartbeat up, nor any backups like Trapper would. It's great so you can get that extra oppurtunity to get them heccin survs.

I love M&A on Leatherface, extremely helpful. I personally like it on all my killers because it allows me to sneak up on stealthers without giving them a chance to hide as well as scare the survivors on gens from my large terror radius in chases which actually rewards me more time. 
  • DarXide
    Options

@JEWberry said:
    DrDannieburger said:

I love M&A on Leatherface, extremely helpful. I personally like it on all my killers because it allows me to sneak up on stealthers without giving them a chance to hide as well as scare the survivors on gens from my large terror radius in chases which actually rewards me more time. 

M&A seems to make LF's terror radius seem so much smaller than it is. I've had him show up so close to me before giving me a terror radius.

• iOrangeStain
    iOrangeStain Member Posts: 81
    Options

Unstoppable Piggy: NOED + Enduring + Brutal + Fire Up
    Save traps 'till endgame and it works sooooo well.

• Soren
    Options
    DarXide said:

@JEWberry said:
    DrDannieburger said:

M&A seems to make LF's terror radius seem so much smaller than it is. I've had him show up so close to me before giving me a terror radius.

M&A is currently bugged, you have almost no terror radius sometimes.
  • RuneStarr
    RuneStarr Member Posts: 850
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Franklins on Hag. Trapping items is always funny, so many free kills over a flashlight. 

Edit : 
    Also M&A on Hillbilly with Muffler+file or carburetor. Silent Billy is fantastic.
  • Spectrobyss
    Spectrobyss Member Posts: 31
    Options

Unnerving Prescence on Doc
    Knock Out on Hag

• Kube
    Kube Member Posts: 3
    Options

Huntress Lullaby on Freddy to make failed skillchecks even more punishing.
    The Third Seal is incredibly underrated, in general, too because:
    Get 4 stacks = Cause total mayhem and confusion
    Loose the totem = Meh, who gives a #########...

• deadwolfwalking
    deadwolfwalking Member Posts: 624
    Options

i use Whispers on my trapper just for trap placement. it lets me know i'm at a safe distance to not be detected.... the lower the tier, the further away they are AND the safer my trap is....

• DeathSpark
    DeathSpark Member Posts: 41
    Options

On every Killer=I don't usually see the combination of Hex:Devour Hope and Make your Choice,or for a Hag/Hillbilly/Cannibal/Trapper=Hex:Devour Hope and Make your Choice,Territorial Imperative(witch is kinda strong).Roaming the map and keep a close watch for the hex and destorying generators as survivors try to save the basement survivor,and as they enter u know and rush back,(the territorial range is 32 meters wile other have a 20-25 meter range so u are still in range for the perks to apply(recomended on fast killers to go back and finish them Hag/HillBilly)

• Dwight_Confusion
    Dwight_Confusion Member Posts: 1,650
    Options

Rolling Distressing and Unnerving Presence together can be deadly.

Also Monitor and Abuse is fantastic on Hag and Myers.

• MimimiLalala
    MimimiLalala Member Posts: 37
    Options

Distressing + Coulrophobia on Doctor and Trapper

Coulrophobia is the new clown perk:50% penalty to healing speed when they are in the terror radius!

• Boss
    Options

Oh yeah, Territorial Imperative is actually fantastic on Hillbilly.
    All you need is 1 greedy Survivor, then make sure your focus is to snowball and...well, you can snowball pretty hard then. :p

• FrenziedRoach
    FrenziedRoach Member Posts: 2,600
    edited June 2018
    Options

Since docs are generally running Distressing, they usually get use out of Unnerving Presence and Overwhelming Presence (especially against a flashlight team)

I found MnA on the Hag is hilariously good. She already has a smaller terror radius to begin with (24 meters instead of the usual 32 meters from most killers) - and she's short so she's sometimes just not seen or mistaken for a survivor. Then suddenly TERROR RADIUS!

MnA is also very powerful on Freddy. He has the same terror radius as the Hag, but has the additional benefit that his wall hack is more effective with MnA in play

Post edited by FrenziedRoach on
  • Beaburd
    Beaburd Member Posts: 927
    Options

Insidious on Freddy isn't the worst in the world. You can stand still until your terror radius disappears and literally see the aura of the survivor no matter where they are, as long as they're asleep.